Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: chicago bears

vCash

chicago bears

I don't understand the bears I've been a fan for 32 yrs and we've totally stank and I still watched but my gripe is our offense we have a qb we have a running back that's hurt again great bell is back and a strong runner my issue is cutler needs to throw to more than Marshall every great team has more than one rec and we have more than one Jeffrey Bennett Hester on slants and 2 huge tight ends but can't get a trucking and playing catch up all the time I agree the offensive line is coming together finally but to be this close it just sucks every year same crap we dominate for 3-5 games in a row and fall on our rears does anyone feel this

vCash
    do you know what punctuation marks are? if so, use them
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    The problem with the Bears is they lived and died by the takeaways the first 9 weeks when they started out 7-1. Not to mention they had a weak schedule, which people argued was not true. Without the turnovers, they're just an average team as I stated all along. I was laughed at when I said the Bears would still miss the playoffs when they were 7-1, but now that might be the case.

Notice yesterday when they got turnovers against ARI, it was like the good ol' days earlier this season. That's when the Bears are at their best. But let's be real, ARI is terrible. Just coming off a 9 game losing streak after a 4-0 start and the Lions surprisingly getting blown out by them was a shock as well. Bears finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs for the 5th time in 6 years. Lovie & Tice are out. And Cutler and the O-Line need to go.

vCash
    I personally hope they keep lovie and cutler. Makes beating them easier

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post
    do you know what punctuation marks are? if so, use them

I'll take irony for 500 Alex.

vCash
    Wait they lived off turnovers? But I was told those were going to keep coming til the end of time and I was just a hater.

But we're saying they didn't....Hmmmmmmm

vCash
    The problem is Lovie Smith. Yes he doesn't run the offense, but he has failed multiple times to hire the right guy. He's a great defensive guy, but he's a tard when it comes to offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Wait they lived off turnovers? But I was told those were going to keep coming til the end of time and I was just a hater.

But we're saying they didn't....Hmmmmmmm
    They coach it alot, but it's undoubtedly part luck too.

vCash
    My observation is pretty simple concerning the bears, Jay Cutler, old veteran defense getting tired (Arizona is a turnover machine, period), Forte cant stay healthy, and what the heck happened to Hester (big returns always spark a struggling offense)!

vCash
    I can only echo what a couple of others have said. I said weeks ago that they were not what they appeared to be and were not a great team. I said that they wouldn't continue to get the turnovers they were getting against better teams and that without the turnovers, they were only okay and the offense was horrible. Like others, I was called a hater.

The Bears are who I thought they were.

vCash
    Pretty simple. They feasted off of an easy schedule early, then completely collapsed against tougher competition. There's a team or two like them every season. Plain and simple, they just aren't that good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marines2010 View Post
    I don't understand the bears I've been a fan for 32 yrs and we've totally stank and I still watched but my gripe is our offense we have a qb we have a running back that's hurt again great bell is back and a strong runner my issue is cutler needs to throw to more than Marshall every great team has more than one rec and we have more than one Jeffrey Bennett Hester on slants and 2 huge tight ends but can't get a trucking and playing catch up all the time I agree the offensive line is coming together finally but to be this close it just sucks every year same crap we dominate for 3-5 games in a row and fall on our rears does anyone feel this
    The Bears aren't the only team that have this issue

vCash

vCash
    The bears offense is so bad it makes me chuckle. First cutler was the savior. Then marshall. Yet theu still have one of the worst offenses in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    I personally hope they keep lovie and cutler. Makes beating them easier
    Could happen. If Green Bay beats the Vikings, the Bears beat up on a toothless Lions team who quit on this season weeks ago and they back into the playoffs, Lovie's the man, the Chicago defense gets another year older, and everyone keeps their jobs. That being said, they lose to DET Sunday, it's anyone's guess what happens in Chicago in the offseason.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast