Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: 2013 Schedule

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    5,552
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...lopponents.htm


    NFC North

    Chicago (Buy Chicago Bears Tickets)
    Home: Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Dallas, NY Giants, Baltimore, Cincinnati, New Orleans
    Away: Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Washington, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis
    Click here for Chicago Bears future schedules
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,433
    vCash
    1500

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,400
    vCash
    500
    We play Philly Dallas and Stl a ton.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,718
    vCash
    1500

    2013 Schedule

    Dallas and NO at home. Those are going to be fun



    our future

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,400
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Dallas and NO at home. Those are going to be fun
    Hopefully those are in bear weather

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,285
    vCash
    1500
    Ugh, there is no such thing as Bear weather. It's a myth.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,718
    vCash
    1500

    2013 Schedule

    That's why he said that



    our future

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,400
    vCash
    500
    Mike gets me

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,285
    vCash
    1500
    Sweet, my sarcasm meter is off today.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1470
    Last years schedule was easy to look at and find 10 very winnable games. This one is tough to find 8 especially if we can't beat GB and Minnesota stays strong.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    481
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think that road schedule is really all that tough. I mean, yeah GB will be tough because they always ****ing are but despite what happened this year Minny doesn't scare me all that much. Washington will be tough unless RGIII hits a sophomore slump but their defense is awful. Sure it could get better but it would take a lot for that defense to get good. Then you've got DET (pfff), Cleveland (pfff), Pitt who struggled this year but they're still tough at home, and the Rams and Eagles.

    I could see 5-3 on the road and 5-3 at home.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    2,723
    vCash
    1400
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniCubs View Post
    I don't think that road schedule is really all that tough. I mean, yeah GB will be tough because they always ****ing are but despite what happened this year Minny doesn't scare me all that much. Washington will be tough unless RGIII hits a sophomore slump but their defense is awful. Sure it could get better but it would take a lot for that defense to get good. Then you've got DET (pfff), Cleveland (pfff), Pitt who struggled this year but they're still tough at home, and the Rams and Eagles.

    I could see 5-3 on the road and 5-3 at home.
    If we finish 10-6 with this schedule I'd be THOROUGHLY impressed with the new Coaching staff. Depends ALOT on this years' draft.
    Broncos be like:


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,435
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    If we finish 10-6 with this schedule I'd be THOROUGHLY impressed with the new Coaching staff. Depends ALOT on this years' draft.
    So would I.

    Lets's say we split with GB, Minny, the Kitty Cats. I would like to think that we could beat Philly, the 'Boys, and the Brownies. The rest of the teams aren't the same teams of the past. The Steelers & the Ravens aren't as good as they once were. The 'Skins, Rams, and the Bengals are on the rise. While the Giants & Saints are ? marks, where are they headed?

    Our new HC has some work ahead of him, this schedule will be a good test.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    movin back to SOCAL boys!!!
    Posts
    2,407
    vCash
    1500
    I'm just glad we don't play Seattle again. What's it been 5 times in the last 4 yrs?
    Just go away 12th man.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    5,552
    vCash
    1500
    The Bungles don't scare me at all, the Steelers are in decline, Baltimore is always tough but they are due a beating.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •