Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minnesota

7 4.35%
  • Washington

5 3.11%
  • Seattle

18 11.18%
  • San Fran

25 15.53%
  • Green Bay

23 14.29%
  • Houston

2 1.24%
  • New England

31 19.25%
  • Denver

36 22.36%
  • Atlanta

5 3.11%
  • Baltimore

2 1.24%
  • Cincinnati

1 0.62%
  • Indianapolis

6 3.73%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Not the Broncos Cardinals,Ravens,9er's and Seahawks.
    These 3 games i would say back then our team was not as good as we are now.
    We lost on a missed field goal to the Cards, lossing by 1 point on week 2
    Lost on one of the worst replacement ref games this season
    The Seahawks was in Seattle and it was a tough place to play. The Packers and Niners could also say this.
    Meanwhile in weeks 7-17 we went 9-1. Our only loss was with the Niners, and we made some mistakes but we came back. I hope we don't make them again.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    They also haven't been Been this healthy since week 1.

Denver can't cover tight ends. Pats o-line is pretty solid to minimize pass rush. Pats are a tough matchup for sure. (Yes, the same can be said for the pats. No one can match up against Thomas size)
    Pats have struggled against good defenses. Their 4 losses are all against team with good defenses (well the Ravens were playing will early in the year). Also they have a weak secondary. Anything could happen, but I'd be pretty shocked if anyone from the AFC won the Superbowl. All the top tier teams int he AFC have struggled against top tier NFC teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    You know I know a lot people like Peyton Manning and i like Peyton too. But lets not forget if they do face the Patriots, he has to go against Bill Belichick. A guy who since 2000 has been able to read him like a book. So if i was Peyton and I was facing the Patriots, I would make quite a few adjustments so BB can't set the right Defense to play ou. No matter how bad the Patriots D is in one area, it seems like BB always makes the right moves to where the Pats defense always plays well against Manning. That being said, I reallly think that a potential game with Den vs NE will come down to Tom Brady. I think if Brady is on his A game, completing passes and having pleanty of time in the pocket, I think it will be a tough game for Denver to win. However if he is not doing good, being rushed from the pocket and having to rush throws, I think it will be a close game. And i would also want to point out that in their 11 game win streak out of all the teams they beat, Denver really only beat a team and a half(half being the Ravens didn't have big old Ray Lewis), and also lost to 3 of the teams who won over 11 wins.

Dare I say that this Broncos team has more weapons than Colts teams as of the past few years? I think Decker and Thomas are amazing weapons for him. Also their running game is good as well. They lost all of those games early in the year before they started clicking. Remember Peyton hadn't played football in over a year by the time they played these teams. The Pats D isn't as good as years past, either.

vCash
    Not to mention Patriots still have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Dare I say that this Broncos team has more weapons than Colts teams as of the past few years? I think Decker and Thomas are amazing weapons for him. Also their running game is good as well. They lost all of those games early in the year before they started clicking. Remember Peyton hadn't played football in over a year by the time they played these teams. The Pats D isn't as good as years past, either.
    No. The Colts with Harrison, Clark, and Edgerrin James were better IMO. Bronco's have a better defense then the Colts ever had with Peyton probably.

vCash
    I think its Green Bays year. They will play Denver or New England. And Denver can cover tight ends now. DJ Williams and Woodyard are both very capable. Especially Williams. Once he gets in football shape which he is showing, Im sure he can somewhat slow down Gronk or Hernandez. Von isn't quite there in pass coverage but he is getting there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I think its Green Bays year. They will play Denver or New England. And Denver can cover tight ends now. DJ Williams and Woodyard are both very capable. Especially Williams. Once he gets in football shape which he is showing, Im sure he can somewhat slow down Gronk or Hernandez. Von isn't quite there in pass coverage but he is getting there.
    Lets not forget Denver has a lot more to worry about than just the TEs. They got to worry about Welker, Lloyd, the Pats 3 RBs(Ridley, Vereen, Woodhead) and lets not forget that the Pats have one of the best o-lines in the league. And also just like the Broncos, believe it or not, The Patriots have improved quite a bit since the Denver game.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Seahawks vs Broncos

vCash
    I can only see either the Packers/49ers vs the Broncos/Patriots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Not to mention Patriots still have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL IMO.
    yea its true. But its better then last year because we got Aqib Talib, and he has been a huge help.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Colts Redskins

vCash
    broncos vs seahawks

broncos win it all
    Cubs and Bears

vCash
    I got my vote on the 49ers.

vCash
    I voted for the Green Bay Football Packers.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenred View Post
    I can only see either the Packers/49ers vs the Broncos/Patriots.
    same...I just don't think the hawks can do it on the road. Atlanta and houston seems shaky. Skins, Colts, Bengals and Vikings just don't have the talent to go all the way. (imo obviously)

PSD's Shane Vereen.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast