Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Division Champs..

Let me start by saying What an awesome Win.. we needed this for our franchise and we can get better from here on even if we dont do anything in the playoffs..

now

This is all for all the haters.... We Are the 2012 NFC east Division Champs...
    for all of you that wanted shanahan fired.... he is the architect of our team. the one that drafted RG3, Morris, Trent, Riley, and many more
    for all of you that wanted Haslett's head...he is the reason for our defensive resurgence..
    for all of you that bashed wilson, Hall, and basically everyone on the team..Guess what?? they have been balling lately and they were SHUT DOWN today

lets please stop with all the negative crap from now on. next week, the week after, in FA, during the draft and so on..this aint the same organization...lets stop the harsh criticism

vCash
    The way we played in the first 9 weeks of the season justified some of the criticism. Not all...but some. But I see where you're coming from. Just feels too good to be division champs right now. Surreal. Hail.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    And Doughty was Doughty, like always
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    hey man...you dont come in and win right away...i think now we should sit back and let them do their job

vCash
    HTTR!!

Whatever happens, tonight was a night to remember and savor. It's been too long.

vCash
    Finally, there comes a time where I don't have to be so bitter and angry when it comes to sports. (football in particular.)

I don't think it's fully hit me yet though. Division champs... I love the way that sounds.

vCash
    derp
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 12-31-2012 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    I have a long ****** day of moving tomorrow but because of this win I don't think I will be able to stop smiling for at least a week.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    You know Ill admit I ws wrong about the shanns I mean 3-6 I thought we where getting worst and going no where but now this has become the best team and in my view even better than 2005.

Fellas we are SB contenders and this was my first time seeing us win the division and will be my first hosting a playoff game.

Cheers GUYS WE ARE NFCE CHAMPS WITH A GREAT FUTURE !!!!!
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Feels soooooooo good.

vCash
    been trying to get all the Skin bashing to stop all year, that's why I always give you guys a hard time when you jumped to conclusions based on limited knowledge. It was easy to see we were headed in the right direction even when we were 3-6. HTTR

vCash
    Never doubted our team for a second. Always knew we were good. Just needed to play better defense. There was a whole thread where all u fools wanted get rid of Hall for a 7th rd. pick, or just cut him. I think I was I was literally the only one who defended him.

vCash
    I still want to get rid of Hall unless he takes a paycut haha.

I'll give him credit for that game... He did play a fantastic game. Does that one game warrant his salary? No. But, I am impressed with his lack of mouth running recently and his post game comments immediately after the game. He seems determined.

vCash
    Some guys talk trash. They like to play with a swagger. I'm fine with that. As far as a pay cut, I'm fine with that also. He's not worth 8 million or whatever he's set to make next year. Drop him 2 mill. or so & get some more CB competition in camp.

vCash
    soooo damn pumped! from worst to first...and the best part is the cowboys and giants go home....effff u john mara!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast