Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNgJaMeS315 View Post
    I like ur thinkin...wish wed do that im still undecided about Spencer.. I think the don may be right sbout him he admitted hes not always motivated and since it was a contract yr that motivated him do we take that risk and give him all that money im not sure but he at least we didnt overpay him before his contract yr he earned it if we do sign him
    Spencer is coming into his own. Per PFF last year he was top 5 OLB this year he was the #1 OLB in the NFL. He is growing into a pro bowl caliber player and will be 29 to start the year. Give him 5 yr deal with a Guarantee portion being covered in the first 3 years. He will be 32 after the life of the Guaranteed portion of the contract.

vCash
    I honestly think it is best to keep Tony Romo and go qet a good strong armed mobile quarterback in the draft. Green Bay did the same thing with Favre when the picked Aaron Rogers. Im not saying theres another Rodgers in this draft, but the recipe did workout pretty well for the Packers. They allowed Favre to keep them in the thick of things and when Rodgers was ready, well we all know how things turned out. I would not mind keeping Romo and maybe stealing Boyd or Manuel in the mid rounds. However I can also see the points made for getting rid of Romo also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I havent posted in this thread in a week, I think you have me confused.
    lol my b think it was for bhooks I cant remember been a few days haha

vCash
    lol np....Can we even afford to resign Spence?

vCash
    Took me this long to even talk about this game,,,Yeah,,Romo didnt have his best game,,, I dont know what happened on the first 2 picks. The second one was strange for him because he doesnt throw many balls like that. He is more accurate,,most of his picks are on short passes like the other 2. But he did get them in the game even though the Skins were eating up the clock and man handling Dallas D. But the 3rd pick,,,yes he should have taken the sack but how in the world is there 3 unblocked rushers in his face . It was a play call like they were down 2 scores. There was around 3 minutes left. its a shame because a lot of guys came to play,,,

vCash
    i saw the zone blitz and i'm no offensive coordinator.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    i saw the zone blitz and i'm no offensive coordinator.
    Yes,,,and the book says draw,,the Skins knew Garret was not going to run and that he would panic. If they ran the draw theres a pretty good chance it goes for 20...30 yards at least, there was 1 linebacker left,,,huge risk that payed off for them

vCash
    see S&T gets it. There's ways to beat the blitz outside of having 5 hall of fame offensive lineman.

"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    see S&T gets it. There's ways to beat the blitz outside of having 5 hall of fame offensive lineman.
    You just cant call a high risk play like that...like i said unless your down 2 scores,,,u either run the draw or go max protect and hit Witten in the middle which was open every time they blitzed.

vCash
    Romo got pwned by some one from the Stars on twitter thought it was a funny come back http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-sta...186035511.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    You just cant call a high risk play like that...like i said unless your down 2 scores,,,u either run the draw or go max protect and hit Witten in the middle which was open every time they blitzed.
    That's the thing, Romo has always tried to needle the thread in tough situations which always makes me grab my head because it's not the basics. He tried to do too much and over thinks.

Witten was open, an audible to a quick slant would have worked, screen plays, i mean the list can go on and on. Glad I'm not the only one that understands this.

"

vCash
    It's time for Garrett to go hes been the play caller for too long and not producing top of the league points

vCash
    I do not blame or credit Tony Romo for any win nor any loss. He does the best he can with the amazing talent he has. I do feel he is a zero pressure guy. He excells up to a point where the game is of value. If I need a TD in the last minute of a game to win, he's my man, unless it's a playoff game or a game I need to make the playoffs. Just too many brain farts over a prolonged time to trust this guy in key situations.
    Ideally, I'd love the Cowboys to trade for Tim Tebow. I'd have Romo start the first 10 or 12 games of the season and let Tebow start the last few games to make sure the Cowboys make the playoffs and maybe even win a playoff game. Tebow has maybe 1% of Romo's talent, but he definitely knows how to win important games. He's a high pressure QB.
    Of course, this is just wishful thinking. So long as Jerry Jones owns this team, they'll NEVER be relevant in NFL playoff discussions again. He's only interested in hiring people to tell him how great he is and not have the guts to telll him to hire a GM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415