Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Tony Romo Hater Thread

there you go people.. hate all you want - clearly romo is responsible for every single loss in the history of the dallas cowboys.. i bet he is responsible for every single killing and bad thing that has ever happened as well

vCash
    Just wanna say thanks to Romo for even getting us into this position. We could have lost that Sunday night game vs PHI but he led us back and had us still alive. I wish he could have played better tonight. Our receivers seemed to get ZERO separation all night. I dont know why. But Im excited for next year. It sucks this was it and Tony played like he did but he'll always be my favorite athlete out of all my teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    there you go people.. hate all you want - clearly romo is responsible for every single loss in the history of the dallas cowboys.. i bet he is responsible for every single killing and bad thing that has ever happened as well
    i read a lot if your posts in the game thread, no one blamed romo for everything, i think your highly exaggerating.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    i read a lot if your posts in the game thread, no one blamed romo for everything, i think your highly exaggerating.
    You may be right - i am not perfect ;-)
    I am just tired of people always blaming romo for everything. It is getting really old!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    You may be right - i am not perfect ;-)
    I am just tired of people always blaming romo for everything. It is getting really old!
    And there you go again...over exaggerating.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    if he would have received credit for the win then he deserves blame for the loss. however he doesnt deserve all the blame.

"

vCash
    Whoa are you for real.....i have no words for you buddy! So i guess 3 int wasnt enough...in the big game...with 3 mins left .....i'll leave it at that..
    Last edited by Jose85; 12-30-2012 at 11:54 PM.

vCash
    well fire Jason if that doesnt work whats next wait til Tony retires

vCash
    Blame the defense at least half our starters was hurt. What is romo excuse for the last 9yrs??? Just face the facts i was all on the romo train until 3yrs ago & tonite he proved exactly why i stopped believing in this dude. He's a good regular season qb but that's it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Blame the defense at least half our starters was hurt. What is romo excuse for the last 9yrs??? Just face the facts i was all on the romo train until 3yrs ago & tonite he proved exactly why i stopped believing in this dude. He's a good regular season qb but that's it.

Exactly! No one says its all his fault but he definitely is a big part of the blame! 7 year starter, 1 playoff victory!!! Numbers dont lie!!!

Like someone else said on here, If we would have won he would have received credit, but its only fair since we lost, he receives alot of the blame!! Especially with 3INTs!!!

He may own Cowboy all time passing records but he clearly is no where near as clutch as Troy Aikman and Roger Starbach were!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocoachmike View Post
    Exactly! No one says its all his fault but he definitely is a big part of the blame! 7 year starter, 1 playoff victory!!! Numbers dont lie!!!

Like someone else said on here, If we would have won he would have received credit, but its only fair since we lost, he receives alot of the blame!! Especially with 3INTs!!!

He may own Cowboy all time passing records but he clearly is no where near as clutch as Troy Aikman and Roger Starbach were!!!
    Yes Aikman was very clutch from 92 through 96.

vCash
    @ jose? its probably better you dont try to debate this with me

"

vCash
    Nice straw man.. Nobody said he was responsible for everything but a 3 interception game in the win and your in game is nothing to write home about. He is 1 and 6 in "win and your in" games.

vCash
    blame jason garrett not romo.....i was a romo hater at first!.....but i warmed to him and it really isnt his fault that we havent had a decent play caller in years!!!

vCash
    They seemed to play it safe the whole game. Garrett's play calling is awful during the game. The D is just beat up! Jerry Jones aka Skeletor needs to go away...blah blah blah. Same old crap! Anyway, as everyone as said, it's not ALL his fault, but the picks don't help.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast