Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Tony Romo Hater Thread

there you go people.. hate all you want - clearly romo is responsible for every single loss in the history of the dallas cowboys.. i bet he is responsible for every single killing and bad thing that has ever happened as well

vCash
    Just wanna say thanks to Romo for even getting us into this position. We could have lost that Sunday night game vs PHI but he led us back and had us still alive. I wish he could have played better tonight. Our receivers seemed to get ZERO separation all night. I dont know why. But Im excited for next year. It sucks this was it and Tony played like he did but he'll always be my favorite athlete out of all my teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    there you go people.. hate all you want - clearly romo is responsible for every single loss in the history of the dallas cowboys.. i bet he is responsible for every single killing and bad thing that has ever happened as well
    i read a lot if your posts in the game thread, no one blamed romo for everything, i think your highly exaggerating.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    if he would have received credit for the win then he deserves blame for the loss. however he doesnt deserve all the blame.

"

vCash
    Whoa are you for real.....i have no words for you buddy! So i guess 3 int wasnt enough...in the big game...with 3 mins left .....i'll leave it at that..
    Last edited by Jose85; 12-31-2012 at 12:54 AM.

vCash
    well fire Jason if that doesnt work whats next wait til Tony retires

vCash
    Blame the defense at least half our starters was hurt. What is romo excuse for the last 9yrs??? Just face the facts i was all on the romo train until 3yrs ago & tonite he proved exactly why i stopped believing in this dude. He's a good regular season qb but that's it.

vCash
    @ jose? its probably better you dont try to debate this with me

"

vCash
    Nice straw man.. Nobody said he was responsible for everything but a 3 interception game in the win and your in game is nothing to write home about. He is 1 and 6 in "win and your in" games.

vCash
    blame jason garrett not romo.....i was a romo hater at first!.....but i warmed to him and it really isnt his fault that we havent had a decent play caller in years!!!

vCash
    They seemed to play it safe the whole game. Garrett's play calling is awful during the game. The D is just beat up! Jerry Jones aka Skeletor needs to go away...blah blah blah. Same old crap! Anyway, as everyone as said, it's not ALL his fault, but the picks don't help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I'm sorry, but the hypocrisy is amazing here.

You want to claim that some fans blame Romo for "every sing loss in the history of the Cowboys", then completely ignore that he had any part in any loss since he's been here.

How ignorant.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    No, the picks don't help at all. But, really it's lack of protection from the O-line and defensive injuries that didn't work out for us. I did not like Garrett not kicking that FG at the end of the first half though, why would you leave points on the field like that? In these games, you gotta play to win. Garrett was playing not to lose.

vCash
    Just stop!! There's plenty of blame to go around

1. Blame Garrett for the play calling
    2. Blame Romo for the decisions on the field
    3. Blame the offensive line for improper stances
    4. Blame the defense for their inability to put pressure or stop the run
    5. Blame Jerry Jones for management decisions
    6. Blame the fans who continually show Jerry it's okay to run a once perceived classic and proud organization into the ground by handing him money from ticket sales to merch sales to television ratings.

Until the fans stop buying what Jerry's selling nothing will change.

"

vCash
    TheDon...you also forgot #7...WRs getting no separation. Romo had a bad game. But on the plays where he threw it, it seemed like no one had more than a yard on their man.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast