Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    giving fred jackson more touches than spiller is not fantastic, I watched every bills game this season and think I can judge how my teams head coach did better than you can.
    Oh, ok.

Good luck then.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Armando Salguero‏@ArmandoSalguero
    Dolphins owner Stephen Ross will speak with media later this wk, but not to announce any GM change. Club source says Jeff Ireland staying.

Thanks for the Memories Suarez!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    Coughlin wont get fired. I hope some one makes Perry Fewell HC, id love to have Lovie or Crennel take his job as Giants DC
    Yes Coughlin is undoubtedly safe.

Please someone hire Fewell!!!!!

Please!!!
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    giving fred jackson more touches than spiller is not fantastic, I watched every bills game this season and think I can judge how my teams head coach did better then you can.
    Actually, it is usually the opposite where an outsider can judge better than somebody that is a fan of a team. Yes Gailey was a terrible coach, but it was not because of what he did with Spiller. He was terrible because he had a top 5 kicker yet refused to use him, never gave T Jackson a chance to run the offense even after eliminated, and yes, his Spiller troubles also hurt him.

But while many Bills fans wanted Spiller to get 30 touches a game, I have to argue that I do not think he could have handled that many touches a game and that is the reason Jackson was getting so many touches. Also having Spiller as a change of pace back threw the defense off guard.

But anyways, just because you are a fan of a team does not mean you know more than everybody else. Stop it with that nonsense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    doubt coughlin gets fired.

but im hoping the cowboy don't fire anyone, keeps them mediocre.
    I agree keep everyone in Dallas. Also hope the Jets get Vick from you so the circus there can continue.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Actually, it is usually the opposite where an outsider can judge better than somebody that is a fan of a team. Yes Gailey was a terrible coach, but it was not because of what he did with Spiller. He was terrible because he had a top 5 kicker yet refused to use him, never gave T Jackson a chance to run the offense even after eliminated, and yes, his Spiller troubles also hurt him.

But while many Bills fans wanted Spiller to get 30 touches a game, I have to argue that I do not think he could have handled that many touches a game and that is the reason Jackson was getting so many touches. Also having Spiller as a change of pace back threw the defense off guard.

But anyways, just because you are a fan of a team does not mean you know more than everybody else. Stop it with that nonsense
    Gailey's downfalls go way past that. I might agree that Spiller might not be able to handle 30 touches a game, but all season I said that Jackson and Spiller should account for 45-50 touches between the two of them. Instead, Fitz would throw 40 times a game.

Gailey's downfalls are:

-Him not managing a game, wasting timeouts, not using them when he should have and using them when he shouldn't have.
    -Terrible play calling and being way to obvious and predictable
    -Not knowing a darn thing about the defense, despite being the Head coach, and having ZERO say on defense.
    -Spiller going through how many games with under 10 touches?
    -Rian Lindell hitting from 50+ in pre game and not being given a shot to kick from 40+ in a game, instead punting?
    -Being so engulfed with the offensive playcalling/game planning that he misses the entire game and fails to make executive decisions. He has often come back in the post-game presser saying "sorry, I mistook the situation for another one" - that is unacceptable.

Sorry for the ramlbing, but he had to go. We couldn't do another year of underachieving. This team is an enticing one for coaching candidates because there is a lot of talent on that team across the board. Someone, if they hire the right person, will have success with the young talent they have.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    Coughlin wont get fired. I hope some one makes Perry Fewell HC, id love to have Lovie or Crennel take his job as Giants DC
    A lot of us are hoping Perry Awful gets the ax or a HC position elsewhere. He's one of a few problems with this team.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    Gailey's downfalls go way past that. I might agree that Spiller might not be able to handle 30 touches a game, but all season I said that Jackson and Spiller should account for 45-50 touches between the two of them. Instead, Fitz would throw 40 times a game.

Gailey's downfalls are:

-Him not managing a game, wasting timeouts, not using them when he should have and using them when he shouldn't have.
    -Not knowing a darn thing about the defense, despite being the Head coach, and having ZERO say on defense.
    -Rian Lindell hitting from 50+ in pre game and not being given a shot to kick from 40+ in a game, instead punting?
    -Being so engulfed with the offensive playcalling/game planning that he misses the entire game and fails to make executive decisions. He has often come back in the post-game presser saying "sorry, I mistook the situation for another one" - that is unacceptable.

Sorry for the ramlbing, but he had to go. We couldn't do another year of underachieving. This team is an enticing one for coaching candidates because there is a lot of talent on that team across the board. Someone, if they hire the right person, will have success with the young talent they have.
    Oh I definitely agree he had to go. I live in Upstate NY so the Bills are shoved down your throat up here and are always on TV. I said from the beginning the Bills would regret hiring him, I told my Bills fans friends that they would have a drop off last year before it happened, and I told them this year they would be 8-8 at best when everybody was saying "playoffs." He did a terrible job and had to go. My point was to the other poster saying that he can judge the move better because he is a fan. That is not the case

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What he has done with Spiller is nothing short of fantastic.

Fitz being a bum is what killed that team, not Gaily.
    what, criminally underuse his best offensive player?
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    So you complain that the RBs should get 45-50 touches a game (which is a ridiculously high amount, when a team on average only has 65-75 plays in a game...) and then later go on to complain that the offense was too predictable? lol what? Would giving it to the RBs 70% of the time not be... predictable?

Gailey's downfalls are:

See above, but when the D is playing like **** like it was, you cant run the ball 50 times a game.

He's an offensive coach, that's his strength.

Since you asked, TWO games only. (not including the CLE game where he left early)
    Lindell has a weak leg dude. C'mon now, that's why we needed Potter, because Lindell could only kickoff to the freaking 5-10 yard line even when they moved the ball up to the 35. Guy has a weak leg, plain and simple.

I'm not sure how many times this happened but I'll take your word for it..

You were pretty off on a lot of things. Not saying that he shouldnt be fired, but the shi**y defense and the limitations of Fitz were the main reasons this team failed, not Gailey. I think he'll end up getting another OC job and do fairly well.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Love playoffs but can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Good coaches out there for some key organizations to get or try.....will be a fun off season when it's said and done

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    somebody please hire Perry Fewell as their HC.
    yes please

Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    If Coughlin gets fired this day will be insane
    Coughlin basically has an open ended contract. He's going nowhere until he decides to retire. Couldn't be happier about it. I'd expect to get another year or 2 before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If you're going to start a thread, keep it updated. Geez.
    West coast time mofo, just woke up haha. Where are the other mods to update this?? STAMINA!

vCash
    6 coaches down already.

Not for nothing, but with the exception of Reid who is a great head coach, the other 5 that have been fired are still REALLY good coordinators that should find work quickly.

vCash
    Dennis Green? Dennis Erickson? Steve M? Marty? Jim Kelly to Buffalo maybe? Kurt Warner or Rich Gannon or Joe Montana to KC?
    Titans/Jags could aslo have an opening for Head Coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Black Monday is tommorrow we should have this thread active in the next 10-11 hours.

Rex should be given the axe but probably won't.
    After Panthers recent surge they should give Rivera one more chance.

Browns whole regime is going to be gone
    Bills regime should be gone
    Chargers should be gone
    Chiefs are a maybe
    Jags might let their coach go
    Cowboys should fire there coach but probably wont

That's all I can think of right now
    I hate Rex but that is unfair. He had so many injuries and that offense was **** to start with. He is a solid coach and should be given another shot. When is the last time the jets went to b2b afc championship games.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs