Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lovie can run a D, but I see him maybe surfacing in Buffalo??
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Rex needs a solid OC and some consistency in his roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Lovie can run a D, but I see him maybe surfacing in Buffalo??
    That would be a good fit imo. Have the D-line talent, and I think Gilmore and Byrd would thrive under him. Maybe even bring his dad Gill Byrd along with him to coach the secondary.

Getting Te'o at MLB and Lovie to run the D would be a great path for the Bills to take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What he has done with Spiller is nothing short of fantastic.

Fitz being a bum is what killed that team, not Gaily.
    What he has done with Spiller? You can't be serious. He has wasted two years of CJ's career, and vastly underutilized him this season. What exactly do you think he did with him?

CJ Spiller got 10 touches or less in three games (not counting Cleveland where he was hurt in the first Q), and 15 touches or less in four more games. So that's 7 games out of 15 (not counting Cleveland, again) where your best offensive threat and best RB gets less than 15 touches. That's is freaking pathetic.

I honestly don't know what the Bills thought they were getting with Chan Gailey anyways. He's a horrible coach that hasn't had any kind of success in a long time.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Rex needs a solid OC and some consistency in his roster.
    And a QB that doesn't suck.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    How Jim Schwartz still has a job is a complete mystery to me, but it is the lions were talking about.

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    what, criminally underuse his best offensive player?
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    What he has done with Spiller? You can't be serious. He has wasted two years of CJ's career, and vastly underutilized him this season. What exactly do you think he did with him?

CJ Spiller got 10 touches or less in three games (not counting Cleveland where he was hurt in the first Q), and 15 touches or less in four more games. So that's 7 games out of 15 (not counting Cleveland, again) where your best offensive threat and best RB gets less than 15 touches. That's is freaking pathetic.

I honestly don't know what the Bills thought they were getting with Chan Gailey anyways. He's a horrible coach that hasn't had any kind of success in a long time.
    I should have phrased my post better.

I like what Gaily has done with the screen game of the Bills, and the way Spiller is used in it. I can see that translating well to a team like the Bears/Forte.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    How Jim Schwartz still has a job is a complete mystery to me, but it is the lions were talking about.
    I don't think Schwartz is out of the woods yet.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Whisenhunt fired per Adam shefter

vCash

Check your stats again. He got less than 15 touches 5 times last season, with 2 of those games where he was no where near 100% after the shoulder injury in CLE.

vCash
    And a QB that doesn't suck.
    I think that might be most important

vCash
    Come on Ford Family, get shartz the **** out of here

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Whisenhunt fired per Adam shefter
    Yep, add Whisenhunt.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Check your stats again. He got less than 15 touches 5 times last season, with 2 of those games where he was no where near 100% after the shoulder injury in CLE.
    15 touches or less

Reading comprehension is good, mmmkay
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Considering all of the tragedy that Reid has endured this season, he should take a year or two off and spend the time with his family. Give himself time to recharge his batteries as well. In 2 years from now, there will still be plenty of head coaching spots available. In fact some of the coaches that are on the bubble, but kept their jobs will be the first ones on the chopping block next season.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast