BUFFALO BILLS - Doug Marrone

CHICAGO BEARS - Marc Trestman

CLEVELAND BROWNS - Rod Chudzinski

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Gus Bradley

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - Andy Reid

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - Chip Kelly

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - Mike McCoy

Up in the air

Carolina Panthers: Ron Rivera has struggled to win close games during his tenure and isn't a natural in game management. A four-game winning streak to end the season could save his job, but the Panthers will hire a new GM after the season.
    Chances of a change: Strong. NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reported Sunday that Rivera is likely to lose his job. Multiple reports in Carolina suggest no final decision will be made Monday. Lombardi believes the next GM will decide Rivera's fate.

Detroit Lions: Jim Schwartz and GM Martin Mayhew pulled off one of the best rebuilding efforts of all time after taking over the 0-16 Lions. And then the bottom fell out for a talented roster this year.
    Chances of a change: Growing. Multiple outlets said earlier in the week that Schwartz was safe, but ESPN reported Sunday that Lions ownership is so disturbed with the team's culture, it could make a change. Schwartz is signed through 2015, but that might not matter.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Mularkey was hired just last year, but his boss, GM Gene Smith, was fired Monday morning. Mularkey wasn't able to develop young quarterback Blaine Gabbert.

Chances of a change: Good. Mularkey told players in a team meeting that he's still the head coach after talking with the owner Thursday and Monday, Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reported. But Mularkey's fate ultimately will be decided by the next GM. Mularkey will have to wait and see.

Safe
    Dallas Cowboys: Cowboys owner Jerry Jones intimated throughout the process that he hasn't even thought about changing head coaches. Fox Sports insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer first reported that coach Jason Garrett was safe two weeks ago. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports that Garrett could be asked to hire an offensive coordinator that calls plays.

New York Jets: The Jets announced that GM Mike Tannenbaum was let go Monday morning. But they also announced Rex Ryan will stay on as coach. It's an awkward arrangement for whomever the Jets hire to run the personnel department.

Tennessee Titans: The Tennessean reported Monday that coach Mike Munchak will keep his job despite a 6-10 record. Personnel executive Mike Reinfeldt is out, though.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100..._atl_rosenthal
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 01-23-2013 at 05:13 PM.

vCash
    Reid to San Diego?

Rivera and Turner should be gone by the next few days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Reid to San Diego?

Rivera and Turner should be gone by the next few days
    Turner for sure is out the door, but Rivera's fate depends on where the Panthers go with GM. Some are saying the interim GM will remain, and RR will likely keep his job. Also he's improved the team both seasons he's been there.

vCash
    Wouldn't be suprised if they give Rivera another shot given Carolina's recent success

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry:

vCash
    Black Monday is tommorrow we should have this thread active in the next 10-11 hours.

Rex should be given the axe but probably won't.
    After Panthers recent surge they should give Rivera one more chance.

Browns whole regime is going to be gone
    Bills regime should be gone
    Chargers should be gone
    Chiefs are a maybe
    Jags might let their coach go
    Cowboys should fire there coach but probably wont

That's all I can think of right now

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Reid to SD or NYJ, hopefully Mora stays at UCLA minus the bowl stinker he's done a decent job and hasn't had much success in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Reid to SD or NYJ, hopefully Mora stays at UCLA minus the bowl stinker he's done a decent job and hasn't had much success in the NFL.
    **** no

vCash
    It'd be interesting to see who are the hot names out there as candidates. There's O'Brien, Kelly, Rob Ryan, Reid, Norv, maybe Josh McDaniel and Bruce Arians, and possibly any of those names out there that are always talked about like Gruden, Billick, etc.

I could see Reid in San Diego. Norv as an OC somewhere. I think this is the year Rob gets a shot somewhere, maybe Buffalo or Philly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Black Monday is tommorrow we should have this thread active in the next 10-11 hours.

Rex should be given the axe but probably won't.
    After Panthers recent surge they should give Rivera one more chance.

Browns whole regime is going to be gone
    Bills regime should be gone
    Chargers should be gone
    Chiefs are a maybe
    Jags might let their coach go
    Cowboys should fire there coach but probably wont

That's all I can think of right now
    I'm almost positive it's over Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli. I'm not sure Crennel even wants to coach next year after all the stuff happening this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by murcat410 View Post
    It'd be interesting to see who are the hot names out there as candidates. There's O'Brien, Kelly, Rob Ryan, Reid, Norv, maybe Josh McDaniel and Bruce Arians, and possibly any of those names out there that are always talked about like Gruden, Billick, etc.

I could see Reid in San Diego. Norv as an OC somewhere. I think this is the year Rob gets a shot somewhere, maybe Buffalo or Philly.
    Mike McCoy and Jack Del Rio will most likely get some looks.

vCash
    No mention of Lovie Smith?

vCash
    somebody please hire Perry Fewell as their HC.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Sorry for leaving people out, I was just making a list real quick. There are several coordinators that deserve looks this year, just shot off a few names.

vCash
    I'd love to see Gruden get his hands on Cam Newton....and by the way he blows Cam on live television im pretty sure Gruden would love to do the same

vCash
    There was a report that Pioli and Crennel would be gone.

I think the Panthers would regret keeping Rivera for another year

I hope Josh McD stays longer. He doesn't need to be jumping ship any chance he gets because he'll just pull another Denver. He's one year older than Tom Brady, so he has plenty of time to become a HC. I hope the Chargers rumor isn't true although I think he could do good things for that O, but he better bring Crennel to coach the D lol.

vCash
    Bye Bye Lovie

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast