Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I thought this thread was gonna be a rumor of Rodgers and Bayless dating. Color me dissapointed.

vCash
    Bayless has always hated Rodgers because Rodgers called him out on his bs.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    The funny thing is that he wasn't even Aaron's biggest critic tonight. That honor goes to Greg Jennings' sister...

ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!

My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him��

GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the ��!!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!

Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...dgers/1799451/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Nah

Nah

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    He lost all credibility in sporting history earlier this year when he said he would take Tebow over Rodgers in a must win game
    you are actully the idiot for thinking skip bayless believes 90% of the things he says, he makes rants like this for ratings, which he gets in ridiculous amounts. the guy is one of the smartest people in sports journalism because every time he says ANYTHING it is all over every sports blog/thread in america he is one of the most popular/hated people in sports and he makes insane amounts of money because of it.
    Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with.

vCash
    I love Skip Bayless. He's actually pretty smart when it comes to evaluating talent. You have to filter through his B.S.

vCash
    Every time I want to take shots at him, I just watch Jalen on youtube ripping him and calling him out. Skip sucks.

vCash
    I don't see how he can like being basically the biggest troll in sports? Nobody takes him seriously and athletes seem to hate him as well.

Also i don't like the way he brings athletes down all the time. What did he ever achieve in sports? Never played in the NBA or never played in the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    The funny thing is that he wasn't even Aaron's biggest critic tonight. That honor goes to Greg Jennings' sister...

ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!

My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him��

GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the ��!!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!

Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...dgers/1799451/
    Wonder what she said about Jennings dropped td? Or about how many games he missed this year?

"@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him"

They'll miss him? Looks like Rodgers done just fine while he sat out half the year. With the emergence of Cobb and if nelson stays healthy im not bit worried about Jennings leaving.

vCash
    skip bayless is a douche bag
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    He lost all credibility in sporting history earlier this year when he said he would take Tebow over Rodgers in a must win game
    Tim Tebow had 6 game-winning drives last year. Aaron Rodgers has had 9 in his whole career. Rodgers is a beast and probably the best QB in the league but his statement isn't totally bogus. Rodgers doesn't have "it" when it comes to comebacks.

Edit: I'm not agreeing with him. Just stating facts. I'll take Rodgers all day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Tim Tebow had 6 game-winning drives last year. Aaron Rodgers has had 9 in his whole career. Rodgers is a beast and probably the best QB in the league but his statement isn't totally bogus. Rodgers doesn't have "it" when it comes to comebacks.

Edit: I'm not agreeing with him. Just stating facts. I'll take Rodgers all day.
    picking tebow over rodgers makes you stupid
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I love Skip Bayless. He's actually pretty smart when it comes to evaluating talent. You have to filter through his B.S.
    He does seem to sometimes go too far to goes against the grain, but I also like how he doesn't adhere to the media hype. I agree with what he said: Rodgers needed to play well and he didn't.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    because brady fans can't sympathize with QBs with a nonexistent running game and ****** o-line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    picking tebow over rodgers makes you stupid
    Yup in pretty much any situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12