Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Good deal, had to be done. Anyone think Mularkey could still be fired? Or would that have been done at the same time?
    I think that's going to be left up to the next GM. Hopefully it's Marc Ross.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    we could still let mularkey go. think khan wants a gm first and if the new gm dont want him then let him go

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Yeah, I just hope Khan doesn't pick a GM based on if they want to keep Mularkey or not. I want Gamble or Licht. Those are two names that I have read up about a bit and both would be good hires...and that's the thing. If we get one of those guys or another big time GM candidate, you'd have to think they'd want their own coach.

vCash
    I would want Licht, Gamble or Ross. Either one of those guys and I'll be happy. Anyone like McCoy as a possible HC?

vCash
    McCoy would be a good option...Chicago is already asking to interview him...he's going to be a hot commodity so i'm unsure if we'd land him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    McCoy would be a good option...Chicago is already asking to interview him...he's going to be a hot commodity so i'm unsure if we'd land him.
    I think he would be a good fit because he can change an offense to fir the players on the team. I don't know of many coaches who can do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I think he would be a good fit because he can change an offense to fir the players on the team. I don't know of many coaches who can do that.
    i would laugh a little if we hired dirk koetter to be our HC.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i would laugh a little if we hired dirk koetter to be our HC.
    Which they should have done a year ago. Pinhead Smith got the boot a year too late. If they kept Koetter, the team wouldn't have had to spend half the year adjusting to a new offense and they would have won a lot more games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Which they should have done a year ago. Pinhead Smith got the boot a year too late. If they kept Koetter, the team wouldn't have had to spend half the year adjusting to a new offense and they would have won a lot more games.
    actually our offense was playing fine early on. the defense was playing like garbage.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    actually our offense was playing fine early on. the defense was playing like garbage.
    Lol, you spend all this time telling us how much better the offense was with Henne than with Gabbert, then you say "the offense was fine early on". Most of the early part of the year the team was 30th or worse in offensive stats. You could see it on the field, there were huge communication problems between all members of the offense. They said going in that the Mularkey/Bratkowski offensive scheme was very complex and that the club shouldn't expect immediate results. By the time they all learned the playbook it was too late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12