Rookie

RB
    McFadden
    *LeGarrette Blount
    Goodson
    Stewart

FB
    Reece
    Olawale- signed from cowboys PS similar to Reece background.

WR
    *Dwayne Bowe- replace DHB
    Streater
    Moore
    Ford
    *Ramses Barden- at 6'7" he is a red zone threat.

TE
    Ausberry
    Gordon

LT
    Veldheer

LG
    Bergstorm
    Nix

C
    Wiz

RG
    *Louis Vasquez- Brisiel was garbage

RT
    *Winston Justice- Barnes sucks
    *Sam Baker- Barnes sucks

DE
    Houston
    Shaughnessy
    Carter
    Crawford

DL
    Bryant
    ^*^Star Lotulelei
    Bilukidi

LB
    Wheeler
    Burris
    *Geno Hayes
    *Keith Rivers

Gaither
    McClain???? Think he is gone

DB
    Huff- better CB than FS
    *Sean Smith- if not tagged
    *Greg Toler- good size and speed
    Chekwa
    Ross
    *#Jones??? Switch him late in the year

FS
    *Dashon Goldson

SS
    Branch
    Mitchell

K
    Janikowski

P
    King- Lechler had a bad year and may cost to much to retain.

LS
    Condo

*Jason Campbell would be a great replacement for Carson if the front office does decide to cut the budget. I think Carson will take the pay-cut and remain with the team. *LeGarrette Blount would be a great change up back. He runs tuff and strong. Great in short yardage. *Dwayne Bowe would bring us a #1 WR that we have not had in years. I'd love to have him on the team but may cost too much to bring in. *Ramses Barden great red zone threat at 6'7". *Louis Vasquez let get back to the PBS this guy is a beast! And only 25. If the chargers don't retain him he would be a steal. *Winston Justice or *Sam baker would be a solid replacement for Barnes. Who does nothing but cost us field position?SEE YA!!
    *Geno Hayes/*Keith Rivers great additions to a much needed linebacking corps. *Sean Smith/*Greg Toler these two would instantly up grade our Defensive backs. Smith will more than Likely get slapped with the tag. But if MIA is that dumb not to he would be a nice addition. Toler is solid although has never played a complete season. *Dashon Goldson solid FS and with his addition huff can move to CB where he played much better than he did at FS. ^*^Star Lotulelei if we do not take this guy with our first pick it will be be wise he was not there. He would help the DL by his presents alone. STRAIGHT BEAST!!!

Get used to Black widow talking crap. She has like 5 guys that she backs, the rest are worthless according to her...

I like the most of what you put, but not Campbell
    [

vCash
    Goldson is a pro bowl FS on the best D in the league. He won't come here any way because even if the niners fail to lock him up he'll have many suitors.

vCash
    Unless we had $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Get used to Black widow talking crap. She has like 5 guys that she backs, the rest are worthless according to her...

I like the most of what you put, but not Campbell
    And you don't talk crap? ROFLMAO try again. I back up a lot of people on here sweetheart. The ones that know what they're talking about.

Thanks for calling me out though. I see you're still thinking about me.

Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Goldson is a pro bowl FS on the best D in the league. He won't come here any way because even if the niners fail to lock him up he'll have many suitors.
    What's to say we couldn't land him though? Just bc we had a crappy season? Not trolling, asking your genuine opinion.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    The Raider defense finished 18th in yards allowed, 28th in points allowed.

In total, the Raiders gave up 5,672 total yards, defensively over the course of the entire season; they gave up 443 points over the whole season.

Why do I bring that up?

In the month of November, the Raiders played four games - Tampa, Baltimore, New Orleans and Denver - and they gave up 1,729 yards and 169 points in those four games.

In the month of November, the Raiders gave up 30% of their total yards and 38% of their total points allowed.

I'd love to know what went wrong in that month, defensively.

*ETA - A few additional thoughts :

- The Raiders gave up 5,672 yards in 2012. The defense, however, gave up 6,201 yards last year (2011) with Hue Jackson and Chuck Bresnahan.

With the losses of Stanford Routt and Kameron Wimbley - as well as injuries and decreased performance from Richard Seymour and Tommy Kelly - you could argue that the defense improved under DA / Tarver despite having a less talented roster to work with.

- Also worth noting - the 2011 defense gave up 387.6 yards a game -- the 2012 Raiders gave up 354.3 yards per game.

^ Dennis Allen improved the defense by 30 yards a game, despite having a crap-tastic defensive secondary and a poor defensive line.

Considering how the team fell off the map in the month of November, it's somewhat surprising they came out ahead of their 2011 counterparts. Interesting.
    Looking at the stats from last year we scored 22.4 ppg this year 18.1ppg. last year we gave up 27.1ppg this year 27.7ppg. Last year we lost 6 games by double digit scores this year lost 8. Last year we gave up 46pts in one game to the Packers this year we gave up 55 pts in one game to the Ravens. Right now the way that I see it is that we can't put new wine in old wine skin because it won't handle the new wine. Let's get rid of RS, TK, and RMcl and restructure contracts to get the best available and affordable players in camp.

vCash
    To think we almost had him.. He came in 2 years ago we talked and he walked
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    What's to say we couldn't land him though? Just bc we had a crappy season? Not trolling, asking your genuine opinion.
    Why would he want to come to the raiders? We can't offer him more money than anyone. We are rebuilding. The niners will do their best to keep him, if they fail he will have multiple teams calling him. It's not he's you or me and will love to play for Oakland. Unbiasedly if teams like the packers, ravens(Ed Rees may leave) and texans start calling why not go to a playoff caliber team? We aren't getting Goldson especially off a pro bowl season it's a pipe dream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    To think we almost had him.. He came in 2 years ago we talked and he walked
    He's much better now than he was 2 years ago a lot of teams will want him. A very physical FS. I wanted him over huff.

vCash
    Anyone see the BTS with Miles Burris? Good stuff.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Why would he want to come to the raiders? We can't offer him more money than anyone. We are rebuilding. The niners will do their best to keep him, if they fail he will have multiple teams calling him. It's not he's you or me and will love to play for Oakland. Unbiasedly if teams like the packers, ravens(Ed Rees may leave) and texans start calling why not go to a playoff caliber team? We aren't getting Goldson especially off a pro bowl season it's a pipe dream.
    We don't have anything going for us in the FA market.

1. We suck.
    2. We have no money.
    3. We don't have a coach with any kind of reputation.
    4. We have unexperienced management.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Campbell........NO!
    It would ensure we would get a top pick next year too!

vCash
    Looks simple get rid of Palmer,McFadden, Bey,Brisiel,McClain and maybe Jano and clear up to 40 million. Go shopping and really rebuild with young talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate12 View Post
    Looks simple get rid of Palmer,McFadden, Bey,Brisiel,McClain and maybe Jano and clear up to 40 million. Go shopping and really rebuild with young talent.
    See Above ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate12 View Post
    Looks simple get rid of Palmer,McFadden, Bey,Brisiel,McClain and maybe lechler and clear up to 40 million. Go shopping and really rebuild with young talent.
    Fixed*

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast