Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Can someone (weeman) put on the first post of this thread the cap hits of 2013... It will make things easier for me to act like I know better than RM.
    jk, but seriously The cap space info in once central location would make life easier to follow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Can someone (weeman) put on the first post of this thread the cap hits of 2013... It will make things easier for me to act like I know better than RM.
    jk, but seriously The cap space info in once central location would make life easier to follow.
    Hey buddy see if this helps. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for though but has some accurate numbers for all players.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/yearly/
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I will say this, this off season is the most important in over a decade for this franchise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Sounds good. Let me see what I can do.

vCash
    Salaries, Free Agents and Draft picks have been added in the OP.

vCash

Mike Holmgren

Mike Holmgren has said he is willing to listen to Head Coach offers....hmmm..I know the Raiders have said they are keeping DA. However, would RM be interested in Holmgren now, given the packer ties?

vCash
    why? if you're gonna replace DA, go with someone who has a pulse.

vCash
    ^ yep

vCash
    frankly, I think we really need Lovie Smith or Ken Whisenhunt, or Jon Gruden. Or at least hire Lovie Smith as dc..of course then da would know his days are numbered.

vCash
    I think Mike is going to go to Chicago!!

vCash
    Reggie Bush is a FA...What if we added him. We could run a spread offense with Bush and McFadden on the field at the same time. Also, he would greatly improve our return game...Imagine a backfield of Pryor, McFadden and Bush!

vCash
    Da is staying lol. Close this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Reggie Bush is a FA...What if we added him. We could run a spread offense with Bush and McFadden on the field at the same time. Also, he would greatly improve our return game...Imagine a backfield of Pryor, McFadden and Bush!
    Sorry man, I lived in New Orleans when he was there. I don't see him as bein' a good fit for the Raiders... UNLESS the coaches are really into baby-sitting, prima-donna-coddling, and whip-cracking, just to get a guy to perform with anything approaching a champion-level work ethic.
    He thinks he's so good he doesn't have to get out there and put his nose to the stone. Does he have flashes of greatness? Sure, he does. But then he turns around and mucks things up so bad he costs teams games, and then gets all butt-hurt when he gets called to task for it. Unless he comes at super low Blue Light Special prices, then NO, we don't need Reggie Bush. No one does.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I will say this, this off season is the most important in over a decade for this franchise.
    More like these next two off-seasons because 2014 we have a TON of cap space.

We really should focus on the D.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash

Lightbulb Wish list

I thought this would be a good time for is all to submit our wish list for what they may want to see the roster look like next year with the potential free agents out there.

Have fun and let's see what you can come up with. Here goes mine:

QB
    *Jason Campbell- if Palmer is let go
    Terrell Pryor
    Rookie

RB
    McFadden
    *LeGarrette Blount
    Goodson
    Stewart

FB
    Reece
    Olawale- signed from cowboys PS similar to Reece background.

WR
    *Dwayne Bowe- replace DHB
    Streater
    Moore
    Ford
    *Ramses Barden- at 6'7" he is a red zone threat.

TE
    Ausberry
    Gordon

LT
    Veldheer

LG
    Bergstorm
    Nix

C
    Wiz

RG
    *Louis Vasquez- Brisiel was garbage

RT
    *Winston Justice- Barnes sucks
    *Sam baker- Barnes sucks

DE
    Houston
    Shaughnessy
    Carter
    Crawford

DL
    Bryant
    ^*^Star Lotulelei
    Bilukidi

LB
    Wheeler
    Burris
    *Geno Hayes
    *Keith Rivers

Gaither
    McClain????

DB
    Huff- better CB than FS
    *Sean Smith- if not tagged
    *Greg Toler- good size and speed
    Chekwa
    Ross
    *#Jones??? Switch him late in the year

FS
    *Dashon Goldson

SS
    Branch
    Mitchell

K
    Janikowski

P
    King- Lechler had a bad year and may cost to much to retain.

LS
    Condo

*Jason Campbell would be a great replacement for Carson if the front office does decide to cut the budget. I think Carson will take the pay-cut and remain with the team. *LeGarrette Blount would be a great change up back. He runs tuff and strong. Great in short yardage. *Dwayne Bowe would bring us a #1 WR that we have not had in years. I'd love to have him on the team but may cost too much to bring in. *Ramses Barden great red zone threat at6'7". *Louis Vasquez let get back to the PBS this guy is a beast! And only 25. If the chargers don't retain him he would be a steal. *Winston Justice or *Sam baker would be a solid replacement for Barnes. Who does nothing but cost us field position?SEE YA!!
    *Geno Hayes/*Keith Rivers great additions to a much needed linebacking corps. *Sean Smith/*Greg Toler these two would instantly up grade our Defensive backs. Smith will more than Lilly get slapped with the tag. But if MIA is that dumb not to he would be a nice addition. Toler is solid although has never played a complete season. *Dashon Goldson solid FS and with his addition huff can move to CB where he played much better than he did at FS. ^*^Star Lotulelei if we do not take this guy with our first pick it will be be wise he was not there. He would help the DL by his presents alone. STRAIGHT BEAST!!!
    Last edited by raidit; 01-01-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast