Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I think he will get hurt
    Yeah unfortunately I love him, but I can't argue the fact that he just really struggles with injury. You know what sucks though, usually the reason he gets hurt is because he is out there bulldozing people. Even the people here that don't like McFadden have to agree that he does run extremely hard, and thats why i'll support him until the end.

vCash
    I think he will not get more then 1k yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    Yeah unfortunately I love him, but I can't argue the fact that he just really struggles with injury. You know what sucks though, usually the reason he gets hurt is because he is out there bulldozing people. Even the people here that don't like McFadden have to agree that he does run extremely hard, and thats why i'll support him until the end.
    I'll support whomever runs for 1500k. He won't, and he'll get hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I'll support whomever runs for 1500k. He won't, and he'll get hurt.
    I have a question for you. IF, and thats a big IF he stayed healthy for a 16 game season, and ran in the PBS do you think he would be a top 10 back in the league? I think he definitely would be but I am open for debate. I do have to say I think you make some good arguments, Sometimes you trash people a little much lol but I do respect your opinions.

vCash
    Well I have never seen you add anything of substance on the board so I am not worried about your opinions. Good day mam.
    Go and look at all the threads that actually have substance to start with, if you would like to see an opinion with substance. And my opinion on this matter must have substance because you can't come back with anything other than an insult. So I must be right, right?

**SUBSTANCE** And if DA just comes out and says "we are sticking with the ZBS," how many OC's would that immediately cut off the list? He is still weighing his options, he just fired his staff and people are still in the middle of firing theirs. He doesn't even know all the names out there until all personnel decisions have been made around the NFL. And for him to state we are sticking with the ZBS could cut some really good names off the list before they were even put on it. He wants to find the right guy, and even he is not 100% sure who that is yet. **SUBSTANCE**
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Al Saunders possibility at OC? the players love him. he's energetic and has lots of fire. he knows how to use these players.
    Yep, Many other people have mentioned the same thing. He helped our offense tremendously in 2010, and 2011. Would love to see him get the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    Go and look at all the threads that actually have substance to start with, if you would like to see an opinion with substance. And my opinion on this matter must have substance because you can't come back with anything other than an insult. So I must be right, right?

**SUBSTANCE** And if DA just comes out and says "we are sticking with the ZBS," how many OC's would that immediately cut off the list? He is still weighing his options, he just fired his staff and people are still in the middle of firing theirs. He doesn't even know all the names out there until all personnel decisions have been made around the NFL. And for him to state we are sticking with the ZBS could cut some really good names off the list before they were even put on it. He wants to find the right guy, and even he is not 100% sure who that is yet. **SUBSTANCE**
    That doesn't really make any sense, so ill ignore that.

Anyway the thread was just speculative, I never said it was fact. Just wanted to see some opinions on how people think he would play if we brought it back. Personally I would like to see Al Saunders take over as offensive coordinator as he helped make our offense legitimate in 2010, and 2011. Also he is familiar with the players and plays to their strengths.

vCash
    Sure he would, but he hasn't in five years so nothing tells me otherwise. Also, I can't realistically see him producing more then 1-2 good years going forward as well, so it does not make fiscal sense to me to build a team around him when the position is so easily replaced. It's not hard to find a good RB, so why gamble?

vCash
    Oh and by the way the thread is of some substance because Allen previously stated after mid season that he WAS committed to the ZBS, so obviously his recent comments about being open to change is a change of course.

vCash
    I'll break it down for you then. I proved your thread is pointless and you can only come back with an insult (mam) instead of proving otherwise. So in doing so I provided my substance. We all know that there is the possibility of going back to the PBS, this is why everyone is happy Knapp is gone and the reason the all the other OC threads. This could have been put in any of the other threads about our new OC vacancy. I too wouldn't mind Al Saunders and I stated so in 2 other threads about our OC vacancy today. Have a happy new year, later.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Oh and by the way the thread is of some substance because Allen previously stated after mid season that he WAS committed to the ZBS, so obviously his recent comments about being open to change is a change of course.
    Knapp is/was his OC who runs the ZBS, what else should he say? He said he still believes in it earlier today as well.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    I'll break it down for you then. I proved your thread is pointless and you can only come back with an insult (mam) instead of proving otherwise. So in doing so I provided my substance. We all know that there is the possibility of going back to the PBS, this is why everyone is happy Knapp is gone and the reason the all the other OC threads. This could have been put in any of the other threads about our new OC vacancy. I too wouldn't mind Al Saunders and I stated so in 2 other threads about our OC vacancy today. Have a happy new year, later.
    Hmm good attempt at logic, but incorrect. I appreciate your effort though, but your opinion that it is pointless does not result in "substance". Lol

vCash
    Now that we are searching for a new OC, and DA said he isn't tied to a specific scheme, I think we will be back to the PBS. For all you McFadden bashers how do you think hell perform if we go back to it. I think he will have a great year in the final year of his contract with something to prove. I hope the handful of you McFadden haters will eat crow this time next year.
    I'm watching the press conference now and Allen also said, in addition to not being tied to a specific scheme, he wants the right man for the job.

This could go the other way as well.

I like McFadden and want him to do well. I personally believe we should keep him and add another RB to help. McFadden is a power runner and can't juke like Bush did. McFadden is best utilized running up the middle and powering over the defense. He is GOOD at that. We need a RB that can have some rubber ankles and be used on some outside running plays when McFadden can't get those long yards. JMO
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I'm watching the press conference now and Allen also said, in addition to not being tied to a specific scheme, he wants the right man for the job.

This could go the other way as well.

I like McFadden and want him to do well. I personally believe we should keep him and add another RB to help. McFadden is a power runner and can't juke like Bush did. McFadden is best utilized running up the middle and powering over the defense. He is GOOD at that. We need a RB that can have some rubber ankles and be used on some outside running plays when McFadden can't get those long yards. JMO
    Yeah I agree I would like to pick up a RB in the later rounds (6th-7th) and pair him up with McFadden and groom him to take over should McFadden be gone after next season. I think this would be ideal because we would give the rookie a year to be mentored and get his feet wet, then hand over the keys after the season. That is unless McFadden has a breakout year and comes back at a discount knowing how oft - injured he is.

vCash
    lol, I can't tell you what threads you can and can't make, but the op can.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast