Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Formula for starting new threads on this forum:

1 controversial player/coach + 1 uncertain/far-fetched scenario + 1 immature generalization/verbal slur = 1 certain outcome to prove a group of posters are wrong

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    I think he is Mark Davis favorite and is here to stay.....he is the only current raider besides palmer that is nationally recognized..he will not be leaving.. I think the offense will be tailored to his strengths much like under hue...the thing that drives me nuts is we let barksdale and Cambell go due to us going to zone...and Bergstrom at the #3 pick was hailed as best available zone blocking guard...so now we have no depth for power...but lets see how this shakes out I guess
    How can any player who misses 4 or more games every season be anyone's favorite? He's to expensive to get rid of this year, but next year he's gone for sure.

Not to mention, Mark knows enough to stay out of Reggie's way. Reggie was hired for a reason. Mark doesn't know football like Al, and he's well aware of that.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    whoever uses "hater" is probably a freshmen in high school. No person can get criticized anymore without being labeled a hater for stating an opinion. most of the time its middle schooler and people who are just fresh to high school. my nephew in the 3rd grade doesn't even use hater. Its like calling Lil Wayne a disgrace to Rap. He is, but then again we have some people hear who will call me a hater. #hater, #swag. I'm two years out of high school but i hate my generation can see how it will be like in 20 years.
    umm nah relax dude I am 22, just alot of people who throw him under the bus and it annoys me. Your younger then me so relax.

vCash
    I know DMC will be back for the Raiders 2013 but I do hope know The Raiders wise Reece Alot more and share some playing time with him.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Oh and by the way, I do think McFadden has too many injuries and that does bother me so I can agree with some of you on that. I just think its foolish for the posters who say he sucks regardless of scheme, when he was sensational when running the PBS. Any back who averages 5.4(elite YPC number) in one scheme, and a 3.3 YPC in another obviously is better in that system.

vCash
    Possibly back to PBS deserves a thread? They've made no announcements or decisions that would even make us believe this is going to happen. We are in limbo until he brings in his staff. Maybe I'll go make a thread that states "Raiders possibly back to the playoffs."
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    I know DMC will be back for the Raiders 2013 but I do hope know The Raiders wise Reece Alot more and share some playing time with him.
    I agree. I think Reece should be getting around 12-14 touches per game. Would any one of you guys like to see him run some sets at TE? I know he is short for that position but he would create nice mismatches with LB covering him. Thoughts??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    Possibly back to PBS deserves a thread? They've made no announcements or decisions that would even make us believe this is going to happen. We are in limbo until he brings in his staff. Maybe I'll go make a thread that states "Raiders possibly back to the playoffs."
    Nah actually it was because in a press conference Dennis Allen said he "isn't committed to any scheme" regarding the running scheme. So one can conclude he is referring to being open to changing back to PBS because anyone with a brain knows he is better in that. Oh and by the way you don't decide what gets a thread and what doesn't so relax. If I needed your approval I would ask

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    whoever uses "hater" is probably a freshmen in high school. No person can get criticized anymore without being labeled a hater for stating an opinion. most of the time its middle schooler and people who are just fresh to high school. my nephew in the 3rd grade doesn't even use hater. Its like calling Lil Wayne a disgrace to Rap. He is, but then again we have some people hear who will call me a hater. #hater, #swag. I'm two years out of high school but i hate my generation can see how it will be like in 20 years.
    I've decided to add anyone who uses the "hater" label to my ignore list. Like you, I think they're a bunch of kids with nothing of substance to add here. They have definitely brought down the level of discourse on this forum.

vCash
    Al Saunders possibility at OC? the players love him. he's energetic and has lots of fire. he knows how to use these players.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    Nah actually it was because in a press conference Dennis Allen said he "isn't committed to any scheme" regarding the running scheme. So one can conclude he is referring to being open to changing back to PBS because anyone with a brain knows he is better in that. Oh and by the way you don't decide what gets a thread and what doesn't so relax. If I needed your approval I would ask
    Making a thread about the possibility of us running another scheme without even hiring a staff is absurd is all I was saying. Never said you couldn't do it, its just borderline ********. Like I said before, maybe I'll make a thread "Raiders possibly back in the playoffs." Or Raiders possibly looking at Cowher, or Gruden, or Reid, etc....ITS ALL SPECULATION, but this is just your speculation. I hope it does happen, but nothing has been done to prove otherwise. So to you.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Making a thread about the possibility of us running another scheme without even hiring a staff is absurd is all I was saying. Never said you couldn't do it, its just borderline ********. Like I said before, maybe I'll make a thread "Raiders possibly back in the playoffs." Or Raiders possibly looking at Cowher, or Gruden, or Reid, etc....ITS ALL SPECULATION, but this is just your speculation. I hope it does happen, but nothing has been done to prove otherwise. So to you.
    Well I have never seen you add anything of substance on the board so I am not worried about your opinions. Good day mam.

vCash
    I think he will get hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I've decided to add anyone who uses the "hater" label to my ignore list. Like you, I think they're a bunch of kids with nothing of substance to add here. They have definitely brought down the level of discourse on this forum.
    Whew.....thank God I am on your ignore list because you are one of the less informed Raiders "fans" I have seen. Thanks!, you have made my new year!!

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast