Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Things I noticed from our defense this year. Wheeler and Burris wanted to be there and wanted to win, Mclain seemed apathetic, as soon as he was replaced by a guy off the waiver wire the defense as a whole improved. Seymour is finished, Kelly is almost finished, and should be finished as a Raider.Houston would be an outstanding DT, he's very strong and just fast enough to be a pass rushing threat from the interior. The secondary outside of Huff needs to be completely blown up.Some of the younger players they have like 28 and 23 are best suited to be knickel corners if that. Do any of you remember Stevie Brown? You rememember him, 7th round compensatory pick from a few years back. Al Decided to dump him when he was out performing both other strong safeties in camp. He led the league in interceptions this year. While Mitchell drew flies. Look forward to seeing a lot of new faces on the team come April.

vCash
    Or not playing horroble teams like the cheifs and jags...make no mistake this d is pretty bad

vCash
    Seymour and Kelly need to go... But who do we draft? I don't pay much attention to college ball so I don't know names.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Coach/player news update thread*

This was literally just posted on twitter. I think we should all post new updates in here instead of making a thread for every new bit of info the next couple of days..

gonna post all new twitter updates I get in here and I follow a lot of them

Victor Cotto ‏@cottovic

Oakland #Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Knapp will not be back in 2013. Two more offensive coaches are gone & LB coach Johnny Holland.
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 12-31-2012 at 01:54 PM.

vCash
    wow.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Chargers have hired former Packers GM Ron Wolf as a consultant to help on GM and HC searches for next month or two.
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 12-31-2012 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    This was literally just posted on twitter. I think we should all post new updates in here instead of making a thread for every new bit of info the next couple of days..
    If Pollack is one of those coaches it could the end of the ZBS.

vCash
    Please use the offseason thread for small firings and news from other NFL teams.

Thanks.

vCash

vCash

McFadden possibly back to PBS

Now that we are searching for a new OC, and DA said he isn't tied to a specific scheme, I think we will be back to the PBS. For all you McFadden bashers how do you think hell perform if we go back to it. I think he will have a great year in the final year of his contract with something to prove. I hope the handful of you McFadden haters will eat crow this time next year.

vCash
    if he's here i'll love for him to prove me wrong and make me look stupid, but i dont see it happening. if someone entices reggie with a 3rd i think he takes it.

vCash
    McFadden will prove all haters wrong.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    McFadden will prove all haters wrong.
    But will probably sprain something before he does.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    This is a new Raider era, McFadden is one of the few remaining ties that need to be undone. It's not personal, just business, the hater label is really getting old.

McFadden isn't a cancer in the locker room, a bad character or even a garden variety azzhat. I'd invite him to my home for dinner, he just can't stay healthy long enough to contribute to the team at a level that matches his paycheck.

Anyone that is remotely sane and not a jock worshipper like the late Mr. Davis could see this. Let's get something in the form of a pick or two and move on.....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    whoever uses "hater" is probably a freshmen in high school. No person can get criticized anymore without being labeled a hater for stating an opinion. most of the time its middle schooler and people who are just fresh to high school. my nephew in the 3rd grade doesn't even use hater. Its like calling Lil Wayne a disgrace to Rap. He is, but then again we have some people hear who will call me a hater. #hater, #swag. I'm two years out of high school but i hate my generation can see how it will be like in 20 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    if he's here i'll love for him to prove me wrong and make me look stupid, but i dont see it happening. if someone entices reggie with a 3rd i think he takes it.
    I think he is Mark Davis favorite and is here to stay.....he is the only current raider besides palmer that is nationally recognized..he will not be leaving.. I think the offense will be tailored to his strengths much like under hue...the thing that drives me nuts is we let barksdale and Cambell go due to us going to zone...and Bergstrom at the #3 pick was hailed as best available zone blocking guard...so now we have no depth for power...but lets see how this shakes out I guess

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast