Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Why not squeeze a player from the Browns instead? They might have one too many interior lineman. I agree that TP would be attractive to Chip Kelly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Sounds good to me. 3rd?
    Only Al Davis thought Terrelle Pryor was worth a 3rd.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders:24979729
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    Pryor to Browns to run Chip's offense?
    Sounds good to me. 3rd?
    Really? So if Palmer goes down so does our season. Pryor is better then anyone coming out in that position. Ppl tallk about raiders never develope talent a this is why, ppl our just so impatient, we need to keep Pryor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdubbz View Post
    Really? So if Palmer goes down so does our season. Pryor is better then anyone coming out in that position. Ppl tallk about raiders never develope talent a this is why, ppl our just so impatient, we need to keep Pryor.
    Wow. Dude we won 4 games this year. Probably gonna be around the same or a little better next year.

If Palmer goes down, what season did we lose? We might only win 4 games? 3 games?

I can admit, I didn't like the TP pick when it happened, but what's done is done and I'll support it. But doesn't it seem weird that even though we only had 4 wins, he didn't get substantial playing time until the last game?

He might be the future, but then he might not. Personally if we can get 3rd for him, I'd take it and run with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders:24984141
    Wow. Dude we won 4 games this year. Probably gonna be around the same or a little better next year.

If Palmer goes down, what season did we lose? We might only win 4 games? 3 games?

I can admit, I didn't like the TP pick when it happened, but what's done is done and I'll support it. But doesn't it seem weird that even though we only had 4 wins, he didn't get substantial playing time until the last game?

He might be the future, but then he might not. Personally if we can get 3rd for him, I'd take it and run with it.
    Lmao! Wat year is this? 2013 not 2012, that was last season, we are trying to build something here, wat happen last year is last year. Pryor may not b the future qb for the raiders but to trade him without a fair evaluation of him would just be crazy, Pryor is a talented kid with heart and has good work ethic, y trade someone that most players on the raiders dnt have. N i highly doubt a team would trade there 3rd rounder for Pryor. Im just saying lets try to keep the players that want to put in the work and try to develope them instead of trying to plug holes with unknowns or unproven rookies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post

Yes I'm aware what season your referring too.

Lmao! Wat year is this? 2013 not 2012, that was last season, we are trying to build something here, wat happen last year is last year. Pryor may not b the future qb for the raiders but to trade him without a fair evaluation of him would just be crazy, Pryor is a talented kid with heart and has good work ethic, y trade someone that most players on the raiders dnt have. N i highly doubt a team would trade there 3rd rounder for Pryor. Im just saying lets try to keep the players that want to put in the work and try to develope them instead of trying to plug holes with unknowns or unproven rookies.
    I didn't say a team would trade a 3rd for him. I said "if" we can get a 3rd for him, I'd take it and run with it.

Pryor was an unproven rookie this year. So this season was the last time we can plug holes with rookies or unknowns?

vCash
    I wonder if briesel is gone if we hire Saunders as oc as he runs a power blocking scheme?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 53 HOWARD View Post
    I wonder if briesel is gone if we hire Saunders as oc as he runs a power blocking scheme?
    I don't think it matters much. He got benched so they could see Nix and Bergstrom instead of Carlisle. That days alot to me. My guess is they keep him for depth and let Cooper walk. Either way, I see his days numbered depending on the cap hit.

vCash
    After just one year, Reggie has made his fair share of poor decisions...

Brisiel
    Tollefson
    Bartell
    Spencer
    Schmitt
    Leinart
    Stupar (a pick that could've been used on a zone runner)
    Bergstrom (strictly a zone blocker, will be wasted pick if we switch back; couldn't beat out Carlisle)

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    No player on a one year deal is a poor decision...and a 7th round pick?...seriously..your stretching alittle

vCash
    Are we there yet?

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo2523 View Post
    No player on a one year deal is a poor decision...and a 7th round pick?...seriously..your stretching alittle
    Possibly, but in a year where every move and every pick was critical and needed to produce, it was just one of several he missed on, and the guy didn't even crack the roster. Missing on a one year deal hurts when they include both your starting CBs, and neither can stay on the field. Then you have the multi-year deals of Brisiel and Tollefson.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Possibly, but in a year where every move and every pick was critical and needed to produce, it was just one of several he missed on, and the guy didn't even crack the roster. Missing on a one year deal hurts when they include both your starting CBs, and neither can stay on the field. Then you have the multi-year deals of Brisiel and Tollefson.
    No team has every pick and every move work out for them..reggie did rhe best he could with no money and no picks...brisel is the only player i would call a miss..and im sure knapp was the one who lobbied for him

vCash
    Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber

Source familiar with Chip Kelly's situation on where he'll wind up: staying at Oregon.
    Is Chip Kelly really into being a tease..or is he just a *****? Backing out on an NFL HC job (again) tells people that you have no testicles.

Quack quack quack, Mr. Kelly.

Too much
    quacking off.
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 01-06-2013 at 03:32 PM.

vCash
    Holmgren in SD?

Well, six days into the San Diego Chargers' coaching search and we have our most intriguing name: Mike Holmgren.

CBS Sports is reporting that the Chargers could talk to Holmgren.

That would be quite the pursuit.

It makes sense in some areas because Holmgren is an offensive mind, he’d likely be intrigued to coach quarterback Philip Rivers and he is from the West Coast. Ron Wolf is consulting the Chargers during their general manager and coach search. Holmgren and Wolf won a Super Bowl together in Green Bay.

But the Chargers want to continue with a more traditional power structure where the coach reports to the general manager and the team is near the end of its general manager search. Would Holmgren, 64, listen to a young general manager? Would he want to be part of that structure?

Perhaps he’d simply be interested in coaching and be happy with the Charges’ setup. If that is the case, he would certainly be an interesting candidate.

Other candidates are expected to be former Chicago coach Lovie Smith, Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians and UCLA coach Jim Mora.
    My money's still on Bruce Arians in SD though.

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast