Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We could trade our first for him and the jets 1st and 3rd pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    **** that.....he's a POS and over rated.
    I share your sentiment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Btw, this is a Raider forum where people talk about fact and fiction of their favorite team because they are at work and bored as crap.

With that being said; we need a CB, Cromartie is available at the right price, he'll be less money than Revis, and there were talks about him coming to Oakland when he left SD.

Personally, I could live without him.. Just thought it was interesting that he is available after a Pro Bowl season with the Jets.
    I am usually not one to jump at every free agent or person offered up for trade, but I think Cromartie would be a good addition to the team and would solidify one of our CB positions. I also like the suggestion that we trade the jets our first for their first, third, and cromagnon. Interesting and possible.

vCash
    He isnt gonna be the type pf players we go after. i dont think we can pay a corner what 9 million next year? thats what he is suppose to make. We have to many holes and this guy is a idiot. I just never see it happened.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    I just dont get why anyone would bring up smith. He is terrible unless everything is just perfect for him. He sucked the first what 6 years? Then you got a amazing head coach and no to mention a amazing team. One that can run the ball and play serious defense. We dont have any of those things so why would alex smith work here. He would be much more like the first six year alex then the last two.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I am usually not one to jump at every free agent or person offered up for trade, but I think Cromartie would be a good addition to the team and would solidify one of our CB positions. I also like the suggestion that we trade the jets our first for their first, third, and cromagnon. Interesting and possible.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    No, not you Stork, sorry I meant to double quote and forgot, it was the firm that said "you can't tell these kids anything" concerning Palmer. I was just laughing about that. Sorry about that brother, MORE COFFEE!
    Bajajajajahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    LOL

People think we are going to trade for some douchebag...

LOL...trade what? Our awesome players? Fail... Our awesome draft picks? Fail....

Thank God our front office isn't stupid enough to trade commodity for some retread dbag anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    If what you say is true God help us. We need some ruff necks on this team asap .

Yeah! Cause that did us alot of good.....

That wanna be tough guy ******** is gone thank god.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    You can`t tell these kids anything, Smith was 27 - 2 his last 29 starts. Palmer hasn`t seen 27 wins combined going back to 2005 lol, I`d say we`re in dire straits here.

Mark my words the same people supporting Palmer will be the same people saying, Goodness we should have dumped him during the off season.

The Colts are dumping a 20 million dollar man for the 2nd year in a row, nothing to be afraid of.
    You do realize that the 49'ers' second string players are better than most first stringers Carson Palmer has ever played with, including the Raiders, right?

vCash
    And no, I'm not really defending Palmer. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to judge a QB based only on wins and losses when there are 21 other starters that need to execute their jobs in order to get that W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    You may not want him, but Alex Smith could help you guys win now. If the Raiders pick him up I will get super excited, the NFL is better if the Raiders are contenders.
    Carson Palmer > Alex Smith. 49ers had a strong team around Smith is why he succeeded. Put Smith on the Raiders last year and we're lucky if we win one game.

vCash
    God here we go again.

*waits for Nassib **** to start again*
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    God here we go again.

*waits for Nassib **** to start again*
    I don't have a problem with it. Firm is entitled to his opinions and they tend to be pertinent towards the topic at hand, which is Oakland Raiders football. I find it amusing that you troll and bait a poster that only talks football here while you post what you post. Hey pot meet kettle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    And no, I'm not really defending Palmer. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to judge a QB based only on wins and losses when there are 21 other starters that need to execute their jobs in order to get that W.
    I agree with that completely. Look at Jim McMahon's winning percentage, he was at best an average QB who had the benefit of playing with one of the best defense's in NFL history. Carson Palmer's poor play did contribute to his abysmal won loss record, there is no denying that, but you cannot solely blame it on him. Football is the best team sport in the world. I have said it before and I will say it again. I am a huge Carson Palmer fan, I offer no excuses for his spotty play, at the same time I believe his best days as a Raider QB are ahead of him, and we have seen flashes of that potential.

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast