Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Interesting for sure...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    **** that.....he's a POS and over rated.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    **** that.....he's a POS and over rated.
    Well said. On top of that, he'd be expensive...in both assets it would take to acquire him and the dollars he'd drain from our cap.

A big no thanks.

-Stork

vCash
    Cromartie anyone? Revis anyone? Flannery anyone? It`s going to be a long off season of anyones around here, strap yourselves in.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I don't know if his head will fit on the plane to get here. Talking about a guy who's in love with himself.
    He has claimed he's not only one of the best CB's in the NFL, but also the best receiver the Jets have.
    He's a bit of a gambler. Either, he's very good, or it's torch time. Here's another guy that's going to cost a lot, plus going to want a lot to stay. Since he's been pretty outspoken on the Jets (who's completely in a mess), do you really think he's going to keep his mouth shut here? I think we can do better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Well said. On top of that, he'd be expensive...in both assets it would take to acquire him and the dollars he'd drain from our cap.

A big no thanks.

-Stork
    Agreed!!! We should go after Sean Smith and Greg Toler. Smith might cost some but most don't see him at high dollar value yet. He is only 24 and becoming solid. Toler is a good DB pretty solid but has some injury issues. With bartell and spencer having problems last year we may avoid Toler but he is low risk high reward type of investment. We won't need to pay much because of his failure to stay healthy an entire year.

vCash
    For the right price I would do it, im not a huge fan of him as a person, but he's a solid CB and leaps and bounds better than any one we currently have on our roster. All im saying is RM has to seriously look at any viable option when it comes to CB FA's or trade offers. I don't think RM will sign him if he doesn't fit his mold (smart, cheap, productive & passionate for the game of football). No one should be over looked, If Reggie & Allen think they can get him for a good price and tame him, I wouldn't be mad. In Reggie I trust...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 01-31-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    I dont see RM going after any big money players, after having to cut players and restructure contracts last yr to get under cap. Right now I think we are just over cap, which will go down w/ seymour contract being voided. I see us building thru the draft and low cost fa's. That is also why a palmer/mcclain/dmac/kelly trade(s) would make dollars and sense. Realistically we could prob get a 2nd, a 3rd and 2 4th's, if traded all 4 players, if we find the right trading partners.
    Last edited by raiderdave; 01-31-2013 at 12:59 PM.

vCash
    Pass.

I want to draft a DB and develop him not acquire someone like Cromartie.

And llullz @ Firm's comment
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Nothing against the OP but I hate these types of threads.

You could start a thread about any number of players that are FAs.

That being said, hell to the no. Lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    hes got some skill...but not the right type of player our New Gm looks for....dont think hes got the right "character" for what were building....imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Nothing against the OP but I hate these types of threads.

You could start a thread about any number of players that are FAs.

That being said, hell to the no. Lol
    Btw, this is a Raider forum where people talk about fact and fiction of their favorite team because they are at work and bored as crap.

With that being said; we need a CB, Cromartie is available at the right price, he'll be less money than Revis, and there were talks about him coming to Oakland when he left SD.

Personally, I could live without him.. Just thought it was interesting that he is available after a Pro Bowl season with the Jets.

vCash
    I would love to see the man in sliver and black but i can't see it happening unless we trade for him.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    hes got some skill...but not the right type of player our New Gm looks for....dont think hes got the right "character" for what were building....imo
    If what you say is true God help us. We need some ruff necks on this team asap .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Cromartie ,,, its a yes for me.

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast