Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Seems every damn year he wants to restructure his contract.

Too much cashola.

Pass.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    I'm not sold on the idea, but's intriguing to think about. If we swapped first rounders with them and they gave us their second rounder, we could throw in someone like Seymour.

Then we'd have a corner and a second rounder. And, we'd still have the 9th pick. We could get a new pass rusher and another defensive stopper in the second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Seems every damn year he wants to restructure his contract.

Too much cashola.

Pass.
    When it comes to good corners and receivers, there's always gonna be that kinda guy nowadays. I agree with you, but man I'd like to start stopping some people from passing all over us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    True, but even a bad QB can beat a good corner (even if it means throwing away from him), they can't beat a good pass rush. You start with the pass rush and work your way up to corners. Nnamdi's best year we finished 2-14. Corners have virtually no true impact on carrying a team to wins.
    Who did we have at QB that year?

vCash
    swapping number 1's and getting a number two sounds like an excellent idea.

vCash
    WOOHOO! Let's pay a CB 15 mil again and see where it gets us!

No thanks....

Put that money on the DL. I'll take two 5 mil DB's and a DT before I'd pay that guy.

vCash
    Lulz...

Incarcerated Bob as the source... That's worse then Bleacherreport

vCash
    i'm not married to the idea....would just like to see other teams stop passin' on us like we're a high school team

vCash
    We cannot afford Revis.

Even if we could, I'd rather see that type of money tied up in an equally effective D Lineman. Kill the QB consistently and all of your DBs start to look like all-pros.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Who did we have at QB that year?
    I think it was Aaron brooks/Andrew Walter

vCash
    double post

vCash
    Great Idea, call up Reggie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    i'm not married to the idea....would just like to see other teams stop passin' on us like we're a high school team
    Assuming our entire secondary doesn't get hurt, they won't next year. Watch the defense turn it around with average players next year bro...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    We cannot afford Revis.

Even if we could, I'd rather see that type of money tied up in an equally effective D Lineman. Kill the QB consistently and all of your DBs start to look like all-pros.
    This. He is going to demand huge money, the cost to get him is too high, like someone said earlier if he has a great year he always wants more money, AND he is coming off a serious injury. NO THANKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    since when can a rookie fire a hall of famer?
    hows that buddy?nice to meet you im psd,s problem child... just like you named your self hall of famer...dont play dumb! ....and as to my comment all you people want to do is get rid of the two best players in palmer, and dmc ,thats freakin stupid we almost were, in the playoffs, than this clown knapp comes back, and changed our line play , its production, its plays, and he called the damn same plays, they shouldnt be traded for that, its not their fault! ... people on here piss me off, when they blame palmer, for everything, you know it wasnt him, with all the red zone drops, and the recievers arent to blame, because it was naps line scheme, and calls. he got over 4000 yards,and you wanna trade him? we havent seen the likes of that since rich gannon and mcfadden has never had the oline, really block for him but two years, and thats, when cable was here, then huejack had him score 58 points against the broncos, and we fired him! that was stupid! so you want to get rid of a 4k yards passer, and imo, a future hall of famer RB thats growing into his cleats? i say ney that stupid too! knapp and da ruined our offense! now they are back tracking because originally this was dmc's team built with his best interest and regg understands that and has even seen it. so now well have a pbs ,and watch him boom ,hes only like 25 damn, and regg will draft great players for the oline, and defense, and dmc wont get hurt anymore..plus are future QB is pryor, and he will get better behind palmer period.i rest my case dave
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 01-25-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast