Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Palmer and one of our dt. Should do it, if they have the cap room
    palmer and kelly,mclain and our first for revis,tebow their first and 2nd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I can`t imagine the Raiders will win in 2013 with Palmer, therefore it doesn`t matter who the starting qb is. Moving Palmer at any cost would do the Oakland Raiders a world of good.
    wait a minute..am I actually kinda agreeing with you on this post. This cant be...ha ha..diff is this move might make raiders better..also with getting a proven top db...we could even maybe draft a qb..uh oh here I go again.
    Last edited by raiderdave; 01-24-2013 at 07:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    It would be a brilliant move, but it would effectively doom Dennis Allen.

Unless Reggie can find some sort of QB replacement - let's be honest, Pryor isn't ready to start successfully for 16 games - I can't imagine the Raiders will win in 2013 without Palmer.

Then again, if Revis is 80% of what he was, the Raider defense would be drastically improved...
    I don't know. The Raider defense wasn't that great when Nnamndi was in his prime. A great corner can make make a good defense great, but I have yet to find the corner that could elevate a mediocre defense. I would rather see them build through the draft, no disrespect to your opinions or Revis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    Do you really think Palmer is going to be here more than 2+ years? Revis will also be 30 by then. I know Champ Bailey and a few others played well into their thirtys, but not everyone is the same. MOST break down after 30.

If Reggie is truly in rebuild mode he's going to want to get as much cap $$ as possible while drafting well so that when the younger guys become good starters you can parlay that cap $$ into a player that may get you over the top.
    Palmer isn't old. If he elevates his play, I could see him here for 3+ seasons. Its up to him, but he can be our answer at QB for near future.

vCash
    how about mcfadden for revis? We keep our qb, we keep our draft picks, they're both physically damaged, we draft more D-players....................what's the problem here?

vCash
    god no! Revis will want to much. He's a diva cornerback. Revis is exactly the opposite of what McKenzie and Allen want. They want football players with a team first mentality, not an attention whore who cares more about the digits in his account than his production on the field. I say **** Revis- Keep him in New Jersey. There are better ways to update this roster. CB should be adressed with youth. Allen was a former DB coach. I trust his talent judgement.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Even trade Palmer for Revis maybe they throw in a 5th since he is coming off injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERCOACH View Post
    your nuts and your fired....itll never happen..plus id hate it ...although i wouldnt mind getting rid of rollover mcbullshitter..
    since when can a rookie fire a hall of famer?

vCash
    Lls, give me a real source

vCash
    The Palmer revis trade I said that first, but Revis is due 6 mil, palmer 13 mil ...if they heve cap room it will work. And since Rex is D happy I hope we can throw in seymour
    Last edited by mal22; 01-24-2013 at 09:44 PM.

vCash
    I said that first, but Revis is due 6 mil, palmer 13 mil ...if they heve cap room it will work. And since Rex is D happy I hope we can throw in seymour
    problem is,they are more over the cap than we are. I think they are 19 mil over cap. Which is one reason they want to trade revis. however they do need a qb. Heres another suggestion we trade our first rd pick to them for revis and their first round. They could then maybe have their choice of qbs in the draft, at a much lower salary than carsons. only problem is,it hurts our cap. btw..seymours contract is voided, so i think we are off the hook on him.

vCash
    ^^ ^^ Then its a Jarvis Jones vs Revis trade. B3st pass rusher in this years draft. I would take Revis. if we offer the 3rd pick, we are almost a sure thing to get Revis.

vCash
    ^^ ^^ Then its a Jarvis Jones vs Revis trade. B3st pass rusher in this years draft. I would take Revis. if we offer the 3rd pick, we are almost a sure thing to get Revis.
    I disagree, a young DE creating pressure not only effects the d-Line, but also takes pressure off the CB position. A QB under pressure is a QB under distress. A distressed QB is prone to errors.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I disagree, a young DE creating pressure not only effects the d-Line, but also takes pressure off the CB position. A QB under pressure is a QB under distress. A distressed QB is prone to errors.
    To stop great qbs's we'll need both (pressure and coverage).

vCash
    True, but even a bad QB can beat a good corner (even if it means throwing away from him), they can't beat a good pass rush. You start with the pass rush and work your way up to corners. Nnamdi's best year we finished 2-14. Corners have virtually no true impact on carrying a team to wins.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast