Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1038
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,883
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Revis isn't a star? Are you serious? What other cb have you ever seen shut down an entire field. They guy doesn't even need saftey help. He's not a star he's a phenom with coverage skills no players has yet to match in the nfl. And don't say nnamdi. I'm shocked at the value some of y'all are placing him at. I understand he's coming off a bad injury but it's Darrell Revis. Some of you say macfaddens worth a third.
    HOW is there stock even close to one another. Mcfaddens is a little boy compared to Revis
    He shuts down 1 receiver, not the entire field, that's a ludicrous claim. I do agree he is one of the best, but the entire field? That would mean no one can throw against the Jets as long as Revis is in the game? because that is what shutting down the entire field would entail.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    425
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Revis isn't a star? Are you serious? What other cb have you ever seen shut down an entire field. They guy doesn't even need saftey help. He's not a star he's a phenom with coverage skills no players has yet to match in the nfl. And don't say nnamdi. I'm shocked at the value some of y'all are placing him at. I understand he's coming off a bad injury but it's Darrell Revis. Some of you say macfaddens worth a third.
    HOW is there stock even close to one another. Mcfaddens is a little boy compared to Revis
    Because losing an entire season to injury alone drops value (exception PManning). As well as an ACL injury is supposed to slow your game down immensly (exeption APeterson). If we could get a 3rd for McFadden it would be a miracle. RB's tend to allways get more than CB's in terms of higher draft picks because an aging CB cannot keep up with young recievers thats why most get switched to saftey and the majority can't make that adjustment because they were so used to man coverage (exception CWoodson )

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    Because losing an entire season to injury alone drops value (exception PManning). As well as an ACL injury is supposed to slow your game down immensly (exeption APeterson). If we could get a 3rd for McFadden it would be a miracle. RB's tend to allways get more than CB's in terms of higher draft picks because an aging CB cannot keep up with young recievers thats why most get switched to saftey and the majority can't make that adjustment because they were so used to man coverage (exception CWoodson )
    Understandable with the ACL injury lowering value. But the guy by no means is an aging corner. Every season in the NFL he's been a stand out. And since his second year he's been the best at what he does. Call me crazy but you can already make claims he's the greatest shutdown of all time. You can throw names at me but the greatest corners in history have been ball hawkers example dion.
    But anyway. I think the Jets will keep him Beause they will be asking for to much while other teams are gunna be asking for to little. I think if a 1st rounder isn't involved jets won't be interested. Plus he's still in his prime. He can very well make a full recovery to his a injury. Plus he doesn't have a bad history of injuries which helps on the road to recovery

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdubbz View Post
    Revis is a great player but again he is comming off of a MAJOR injury that few have ever fully came back from that why ppl are giving him a low value plus he is going to be 28 and DMAC is only wat 25 with no major injury (tho he is prone to injury). But I understand where your comming from, but you got to understand ACL tears scare teams because so very few player are ever the same after tearing it.
    I know how severe an ACL injury is. I just do see the jets going him up for high value.. He's the team

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    He shuts down 1 receiver, not the entire field, that's a ludicrous claim. I do agree he is one of the best, but the entire field? That would mean no one can throw against the Jets as long as Revis is in the game? because that is what shutting down the entire field would entail.
    Oops meant 1 side of the field lol. And he does shut down his side. Looks at his Highlights the guy never has saftey help. I watch every jet game and when he's in the game qbs don't look his way. And he is the best in the league. Match him up with any WR and there shut down. The ONLY WR to have his number in the NFL is Stevie Johnson.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    219
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    I know how severe an ACL injury is. I just do see the jets going him up for high value.. He's the team
    O they will, but I think teams will only give them a 3rd(at the highest) and maybe a 5th or 6th for him.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,205
    vCash
    1500
    lol if it was honestly for a 3rd and a 5th id do it in a heartbeat. Seriously we just drafted Bergstrom and Crawford with those two picks , im pretty sure revis is a better option there but like i said its not gunna go down so no sense of fussing about it

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,986
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Sadly, but unsurprisingly, you're wrong , again. Leinart is a free agent and Palmer is a solid starter. Your sig. further highlights your shortcomings in terms of the NFL and business in general as you don't bench a $13 million QB. Palmer is going to be Oakland's QB next season. You just need to come to grips with that notion and deal with it like a man.
    I don`t think so, something very big is on the way. Without movement Dennis Allen is replaced after the 2013 season, Davis isn`t gonna be as patient as everyone thinks, an empty stadium doesn`t sit well with him. If Palmer can`t be moved then it`s the usual 4 win campaign, he hasn`t won over 4 games since 2009 and he suddenly isn`t going to be Superman after 11 seasons, he needs to get run ASAP.





    Reggie got played in a New York Minute

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Oops meant 1 side of the field lol. And he does shut down his side. Looks at his Highlights the guy never has saftey help. I watch every jet game and when he's in the game qbs don't look his way. And he is the best in the league. Match him up with any WR and there shut down. The ONLY WR to have his number in the NFL is Stevie Johnson.
    There is such a thing as having 3 WRs, a TE, a RB and/or FB in the flat to one side of a formation. So how exactly does one CB shut down an entire side? You need to stop watching ESPN and listening to Mayock and Kiper. There's a reason these 'experts' aren't breaking the bank as NFL personnel men.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-24-2013 at 02:59 PM.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Novato,CA
    Posts
    1,695
    vCash
    1500

    Cool Raiders interested in Revis

    Link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/incarcera...65913296666625

    **UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: 3 Teams showing early interest in #Jets Revis (Broncos / Redskins / Raiders) all 3teams called in Last 24hours.

    I don't know how legit the source is but he seems to have a lot of followers.

    RAIDER NATION

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/incarcera...65913296666625

    **UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: 3 Teams showing early interest in #Jets Revis (Broncos / Redskins / Raiders) all 3teams called in Last 24hours.

    I don't know how legit the source is but he seems to have a lot of followers.
    like the Raiders could afford him, let alone give up draft picks...


    hell. no. the pos wants a new contract every yr anyway.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,539
    vCash
    1500
    if you think the Raiders have a chance to pick up Darelle Revis than you're more out of your gourd than firm is over Nassib.

    Aint. gonna. happen.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,487
    vCash
    1500
    it all depends on what picks they want, I might take him as part of a first round trade down.
    the jets get the number three, we get Revis, and their 1st and second picks....
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I don`t think so, something very big is on the way. Without movement Dennis Allen is replaced after the 2013 season, Davis isn`t gonna be as patient as everyone thinks, an empty stadium doesn`t sit well with him. If Palmer can`t be moved then it`s the usual 4 win campaign, he hasn`t won over 4 games since 2009 and he suddenly isn`t going to be Superman after 11 seasons, he needs to get run ASAP.
    the same could be said for you

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,197
    vCash
    1500
    Incarcerated Bob does not count as a credible source.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •