Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post
    4 USC QB with Matt Cassel, soon to be 5 with Barkley.
    Holy smokes it just keeps getting worse doesn`t it, thank you.

vCash
    I'd rather have that money spent on the D-line & O-line.

vCash
    I know this is gonna sound crazy but Trade leinhart and a 4th round for Revis and Give the Eagles Pryor for Ndamndi and our secondary is complete. Restructure Palmer so he can retire a Raider so we have more than enough cap space

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Interesting take. I have to admit, I am a big Carson Palmer homer, but I like your posts. Revis in Seattle's secondary would be over the top. I agree with 2/3rds of your statement in regards to USC QB's. Isn't Rodney Peete still on someones roster, lol.

Thank you for the shout out, I have a 98% approval rating around here. I won`t exaggerate it`s closer to 13% because I express myself honestly, which is a very hard thing to do according to Bruce Lee.

To fail with effort is acceptable, I don`t believe the 1/3 that you disagree with exercises on the field effort. I do believe he exercises effort with negotiating contracts with his agent lol.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 01-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    I say trade palmer and a second round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    I know this is gonna sound crazy but Trade leinhart and a 4th round for Revis and Give the Eagles Pryor for Ndamndi and our secondary is complete. Restructure Palmer so he can retire a Raider so we have more than enough cap space

Were not the lakers were not able to get stars for trash.y'all either real sarcastic are very ******** idk

vCash
    Give me revis and Aquib Talib.... we can keep the rest the same and be 10X better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    Were not the lakers were not able to get stars for trash.y'all either real sarcastic are very ******** idk
    " OR not ARE", Revis is not a star he's the best player on the Jets, Ndamndi is wasting away in Phili. The Lakers got the players they did because it was their last chance at a title. The eagles and jets both understand they will not be in the playoffs next year unless they unload and reload. Tell me Why not? Tebow is gone this offseason so they are gonna need more QB competition & The Eagles want Pryor. Our Secondary needs improvement & we have the tools on the Dline (Houston, Bryant, Shaunnessy & Carter). We could then afford to trade down from #3 and get more picks for depth. Tell me this move doesn't push us in contention for the West.

vCash
    Only way I give a shot to the injured Revis...

Raiders Trade: #3 pick overall

Jets Trade: Revis, #9 pick overall, 2013 2nd round pick, 2014 first round pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Only way I give a shot to the injured Revis...

Raiders Trade: #3 pick overall

Jets Trade: Revis, #9 pick overall, 2013 2nd round pick, 2014 first round pick
    ^^^^ I thought what I said was crazy but this would be awesome ! Ah to dream lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    If the Jets move Revis I`d think it`d be to the Seahawks for Flynn, the NFL has 3 current USC quarterbacks and none of them belong in the league, sadly Oakland owns 2.
    Sadly, but unsurprisingly, you're wrong , again. Leinart is a free agent and Palmer is a solid starter. Your sig. further highlights your shortcomings in terms of the NFL and business in general as you don't bench a $13 million QB. Palmer is going to be Oakland's QB next season. You just need to come to grips with that notion and deal with it like a man.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-24-2013 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    A source tells ProFootballTalk that coach Rex Ryan does not want to trade Darrelle Revis.
    Why would he? After a disastrous 2012 season that saw him barely hang on to his job, Rex knows that he needs wins in 2013. And when healthy, Revis has established himself as the game's premier shadow corner. Dealing him away would turn Ryan into a lame-duck coach that is merely overseeing a rebuilding process for the next guy. That might be the right move for the franchise, but not for Rex. It's yet another messy situation for the Jets and new GM John Idzik to work through.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    " OR not ARE", Revis is not a star he's the best player on the Jets, Ndamndi is wasting away in Phili. The Lakers got the players they did because it was their last chance at a title. The eagles and jets both understand they will not be in the playoffs next year unless they unload and reload. Tell me Why not? Tebow is gone this offseason so they are gonna need more QB competition & The Eagles want Pryor. Our Secondary needs improvement & we have the tools on the Dline (Houston, Bryant, Shaunnessy & Carter). We could then afford to trade down from #3 and get more picks for depth. Tell me this move doesn't push us in contention for the West.
    Revis isn't a star? Are you serious? What other cb have you ever seen shut down an entire field. They guy doesn't even need saftey help. He's not a star he's a phenom with coverage skills no players has yet to match in the nfl. And don't say nnamdi. I'm shocked at the value some of y'all are placing him at. I understand he's coming off a bad injury but it's Darrell Revis. Some of you say macfaddens worth a third.
    HOW is there stock even close to one another. Mcfaddens is a little boy compared to Revis

vCash
    **** give them Kelly or Seymour for Revis(Doubt it happens) lol!That way both teams take a risk, but I would'nt give them any of the Draft picks unless they want a 5th and 6th or a 6th and 7th but that is highly unlikely!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Revis isn't a star? Are you serious? What other cb have you ever seen shut down an entire field. They guy doesn't even need saftey help. He's not a star he's a phenom with coverage skills no players has yet to match in the nfl. And don't say nnamdi. I'm shocked at the value some of y'all are placing him at. I understand he's coming off a bad injury but it's Darrell Revis. Some of you say macfaddens worth a third.
    HOW is there stock even close to one another. Mcfaddens is a little boy compared to Revis
    Revis is a great player but again he is comming off of a MAJOR injury that few have ever fully came back from that why ppl are giving him a low value plus he is going to be 28 and DMAC is only wat 25 with no major injury (tho he is prone to injury). But I understand where your comming from, but you got to understand ACL tears scare teams because so very few player are ever the same after tearing it.

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast