Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Get a 2nd rounder by trading down make it a great draft
    #zacdysert2013

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash

Darelle Revis Anyone?

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8875093

Just saw on ESPN that the Jets are looking to trade him. We are paper thin in the secondary. How woukd you feel about Revis being a Raider and what would/should we give up?

I say a 3rd and a 5th since his salary is so lsrge and he's coming off a bad injury.

vCash
    if the raiders can get Revis for a 3rd and a 5th let me say this again if the raiders can get Revis for only a 3rd and a 5th they should be prosecuted for 1st degree rape. Revis will net them more than that.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Nope. We need to build from the lines out. We had Nnamdi for years and that didn't help us win at all. Every game is won at the line. No need to tie so much money to a corner when we have holes at just about every position.

vCash
    If the Raiders had a better cap sitution then hell yes, but at the moment the Raiders just can't afford him. Not unless he is willing to redo he contract.

I just don't see it happening though. Someone will give up more then the Raiders will be willing to give up for him.

vCash
    McFadden for Revis straight up. Sort of what Donkey's did with Redskins ie. Portis for Champ.We might need to throw in a 2nd. Jets need a RB. DMAC is still young at 25 and he will thrive in that team. If he sucks he walks and Jets have more cap room.

vCash
    No. Raiders need affordable and effective players.

No more free agent spending circuses.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Hey maybe we can get Adrian Peterson for Keenan Clayton and our 2034 7th round pick while we're at it.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    No way. We are no where near giving up valuable draft picks for a guy like Revis. A team who is a couple of great players away from a Superbowl will make that trade. We have no reason to. Keep our picks, draft our future. Rebuild this team. Every time a "name" is cut or on the block doesn't mean we should take a chance on him.

vCash
    As much as I liked Revis in the past, I don't think this would be a wise move for raiders to trade for him. He is past his prime, he has been injured. Plus, we need to focus on the OL and build from there.

I think the Raiders will focus on the OL in the draft this year, and they might draft one or two DBs. I hope they trade down the number 3 over all for mulitple draft picks.

vCash
    No mortgaging the future. We build for the future through the draft.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    God no i knew this would be brought up. He just came off injury and that isnt even the biggest factor for why the team doesnt need to do this. We cant give up anymore draft picks for supper star players. THey will want more the a 3rd and 5th that is just crazy to think that would work. Even if we did get him this would just make are cap situation worse. We are a season away from finally be okay with money. You want to screw that up with someone who will just set us back further. They want to get ride of him cause they have there own cap issues and dont cant pay him. He already held out once so he isnt going to take less money. We should never do this.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Palmer and one of our dt. Should do it, if they have the cap room

vCash
    who are the corners for the Ravens? Who plays opposite to Champ Bailey in Denver? Who starts opposite to Carlos Rodgers in SF?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Trading is the one tool the raiders have to get top players in Oakland so if they can use it to get a guy like that great . Draft picks will not save are season next year we have to get some top 10 free agents in silver and black and Revis would be a nice start the boy can flat out ball.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast