Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1038
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockton Cali
    Posts
    480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    How bout now I'm hearing that the Raiders are lobbying to acquire Mark Sanchez from the Jets...Does this have any truth to it?!?
    Ahh hell no!!! Id phuckin cry lol.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Do any of these FA's sound enticing?!?!?
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...on-for-raiders
    Dashon Goldson(S), Anthony Spencer(LB), Rodgers-Cromartie(CB), Mike Wallace(WR), Cedric Benson(RB), Henry Melton(DT)
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,873
    vCash
    1500

    guys I think can help us that are FA

    QB
    Brady Quinn(never got a good chance to succeed and he would be cheap)
    Devlin
    Flacco(wont happen)

    RB
    Cadillac Williams
    Benson
    steven jackson(never happen)
    Mendenhall
    Ringer
    Blount
    Hillis
    Woodhead
    Kevin Smith

    WR
    Hawkins
    Cribbs
    Massaquai(sp? the guy from cleveland)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Greg Jennings(wont happen)
    Hartline
    Welker
    Cruz
    Ginn

    TE
    Pitta(hidden gem. can run block and catch the ball)

    OT
    Clady(wont happen. Everyone wants this guy)
    LoadholdtVollmer
    Jake Long(wont happen)
    Otah
    Albert
    Trueblood

    OG
    Vasquez-SD

    C
    Jeff Faine

    DE
    Ray Edwards
    Shaughnessy
    Balmer

    DT
    Okoye(still 24)
    Cody(mount cody)
    Dorsey - KC
    Ron Brace
    Alan Branch
    Haynesworth

    LB
    Kruger - Love this guy. Animal!!!!
    Ellerbe
    Rey Mauluaga
    Barrett Ruud
    Erin Henderson
    Wheeler
    Will Witherspoon
    Maybin
    Kirk Morrison(couldnt help myself)

    CB
    GRIMES!!!
    McKelvin
    Hayden
    Mike Jenkins - Dal
    Sean Smith
    Talib
    Trufant
    Rodgers-Cromartie

    Phillip Adams
    Jammer

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    QB
    Brady Quinn(never got a good chance to succeed and he would be cheap)
    Devlin
    Flacco(wont happen)

    RB
    Cadillac Williams
    Benson
    steven jackson(never happen)
    Mendenhall
    Ringer
    Blount
    Hillis
    Woodhead
    Kevin Smith

    WR
    Hawkins
    Cribbs
    Massaquai(sp? the guy from cleveland)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Greg Jennings(wont happen)
    Hartline
    Welker
    Cruz
    Ginn

    TE
    Pitta(hidden gem. can run block and catch the ball)

    OT
    Clady(wont happen. Everyone wants this guy)
    LoadholdtVollmer
    Jake Long(wont happen)
    Otah
    Albert
    Trueblood

    OG
    Vasquez-SD

    C
    Jeff Faine

    DE
    Ray Edwards
    Shaughnessy
    Balmer

    DT
    Okoye(still 24)
    Cody(mount cody)
    Dorsey - KC
    Ron Brace
    Alan Branch
    Haynesworth

    LB
    Kruger - Love this guy. Animal!!!!
    Ellerbe
    Rey Mauluaga
    Barrett Ruud
    Erin Henderson
    Wheeler
    Will Witherspoon
    Maybin
    Kirk Morrison(couldnt help myself)

    CB
    GRIMES!!!
    McKelvin
    Hayden
    Mike Jenkins - Dal
    Sean Smith
    Talib
    Trufant
    Rodgers-Cromartie

    Phillip Adams
    Jammer
    If they're really thinking about paying Myers, they should take a quick look at Pitta. Good call on him. He's far better than Myers. I'd take Kruger as well and put him in Shaughnessy's spot.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,197
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    If they're really thinking about paying Myers, they should take a quick look at Pitta. Good call on him. He's far better than Myers. I'd take Kruger as well and put him in Shaughnessy's spot.
    Pitta is Flacco's A-1 security blanket. It might take quite a bit to ply him away.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    If they're really thinking about paying Myers, they should take a quick look at Pitta. Good call on him. He's far better than Myers. I'd take Kruger as well and put him in Shaughnessy's spot.
    that would instantly make us better...Not to take anything away from "Shaugnasty" but he played more like Matt Shaughnessy this year lol
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Pitta is Flacco's A-1 security blanket. It might take quite a bit to ply him away.
    For sure. Flacco seems to eye Pitta quite a bit. Solid year for Pitta as Ed Dickson got left out in the cold, for now. Ravens have to get both Flacco, Kruger, & Pitta back. Flacco is a guarantee, Pitta & Kruger....hmm

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    QB
    Brady Quinn(never got a good chance to succeed and he would be cheap)
    Devlin
    Flacco(wont happen)

    RB
    Cadillac Williams
    Benson
    steven jackson(never happen)
    Mendenhall
    Ringer
    Blount
    Hillis
    Woodhead
    Kevin Smith

    WR
    Hawkins
    Cribbs
    Massaquai(sp? the guy from cleveland)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Greg Jennings(wont happen)
    Hartline
    Welker
    Cruz
    Ginn

    TE
    Pitta(hidden gem. can run block and catch the ball)

    OT
    Clady(wont happen. Everyone wants this guy)
    LoadholdtVollmer
    Jake Long(wont happen)
    Otah
    Albert
    Trueblood

    OG
    Vasquez-SD

    C
    Jeff Faine

    DE
    Ray Edwards
    Shaughnessy
    Balmer

    DT
    Okoye(still 24)
    Cody(mount cody)
    Dorsey - KC
    Ron Brace
    Alan Branch
    Haynesworth

    LB
    Kruger - Love this guy. Animal!!!!
    Ellerbe
    Rey Mauluaga
    Barrett Ruud
    Erin Henderson
    Wheeler
    Will Witherspoon
    Maybin
    Kirk Morrison(couldnt help myself)

    CB
    GRIMES!!!
    McKelvin
    Hayden
    Mike Jenkins - Dal
    Sean Smith
    Talib
    Trufant
    Rodgers-Cromartie

    Phillip Adams
    Jammer
    Anquan Boldin(WR) is set to be cut by the Ravens this off season as well...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Just heard that RGIII tore his ACL and LCL...Can't be good for the skins, actually it might be a blessing in disguise now that i think about it lol
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,197
    vCash
    1500
    Whether it's just partial tears like was reported yesterday or something worse, I think we can get rid of the notion that Kirk Cousins will be traded anywhere this offseason.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Whether it's just partial tears like was reported yesterday or something worse, I think we can get rid of the notion that Kirk Cousins will be traded anywhere this offseason.
    Agreed!
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    QB
    Brady Quinn(never got a good chance to succeed and he would be cheap)
    Devlin
    Flacco(wont happen)

    RB
    Cadillac Williams
    Benson
    steven jackson(never happen)
    Mendenhall
    Ringer
    Blount
    Hillis
    Woodhead
    Kevin Smith

    WR
    Hawkins
    Cribbs
    Massaquai(sp? the guy from cleveland)
    Dwayne Bowe
    Greg Jennings(wont happen)
    Hartline
    Welker
    Cruz
    Ginn

    TE
    Pitta(hidden gem. can run block and catch the ball)

    OT
    Clady(wont happen. Everyone wants this guy)
    LoadholdtVollmer
    Jake Long(wont happen)
    Otah
    Albert
    Trueblood

    OG
    Vasquez-SD

    C
    Jeff Faine

    DE
    Ray Edwards
    Shaughnessy
    Balmer

    DT
    Okoye(still 24)
    Cody(mount cody)
    Dorsey - KC
    Ron Brace
    Alan Branch
    Haynesworth

    LB
    Kruger - Love this guy. Animal!!!!
    Ellerbe
    Rey Mauluaga
    Barrett Ruud
    Erin Henderson
    Wheeler
    Will Witherspoon
    Maybin
    Kirk Morrison(couldnt help myself)

    CB
    GRIMES!!!
    McKelvin
    Hayden
    Mike Jenkins - Dal
    Sean Smith
    Talib
    Trufant
    Rodgers-Cromartie

    Phillip Adams
    Jammer
    I wanted Cadillac this past off-season but I never even heard he signed with anyone??

    Glen Dorsey, Greg Jennings and Erin Henderson would be great to sign.

    Why do you think the Raiders won't be able to sign Jennings? He's not gonna get paid like he would've before the injury..

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,197
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I think Cadillac may be done. He didn't do a whole lot in St. Louis in '11. Not even cracking a roster is not a good sign. I'm not sure he was even in a camp.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    McKinleyville, CA. (AKA Humboldt, CA.)
    Posts
    1,755
    vCash
    1500

    Former Raider DC Rob Ryan

    Just saw on the ticker (While drinking a beer) Rob Ryan was fired from the DC position with Dallas. I like Rob Ryan (A hell of a lot more than I like Rex) and wish him luck. Where do you guys think he ends up? (Hopefully not KC nor SD).

    - I know its not Raider related (although once a Raider, always a Raider. Inside every good player their lies a lil Raider at heart), but the offeason has been slow (WTF is our OC, O-line and Special teams Coach???) and I want to discuss all things Raider related.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

    ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,956
    vCash
    1500
    who gives a ****. he is an overrated piece of ****. Hope he ends up with KC or SD. Their D will suck.

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •