Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lets look at the bright side of this season

Even though it looked almost certain it would be broken, Michael Strahan's sack record stood another year.

Also we beat up on some really good teams in the 9ers and Packers.

We also had a lot more blowout wins instead of a ton of close wins like last year.

The bad part is only 3 of our losses weren't close. So 4 we close and games we could have easily won. If we had even split those close losses we would have been 11-5 and won the division and had the 3rd seed.

Such a shame we wasted such a promising season but at least there are some bright spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Lots of bright side... look at how explosive the offense is!! when ON. run n pass are huge!

Defense just needs to stay healthy! Its so crazy how each year the back end gets done in every year

vCash
    we won a super bowl last year

we got the hang over out of the way like every teams does and next season will be a new season that a super bowl can/will actually be achievable

vCash
    I think we REALLY need to look into these injuries and prevention. Thats our biggest downfall and is one of the biggest reason for the collapses.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    A bit of a Silver Lining Playbook?

Yes, with Wilson and Randle the future of the offense is bright. Lots of question marks, but yeah gotta be happy with the talent. Execution needs to be more consistent. No reason we shouldn't be a perennial playoff team like Pats, GB, etc.

vCash
    Defense needs more insurance... because over 500 yds last week. lol That is ODD! Giants need to get back to stopping the run again"

pretty good that they still create alot of TO's with a beat up defense! I am sinisterly happy" only because I know the quality is there! Not being biased but Giants are top 5 teams. eassy! Sorry talent is there! Just is...

vCash
    Only brightside i'm looking at is no Cowboys in the playoffs. Good for the Redskins

vCash
    I know there are bright sides, and that we can't win every year, but i still think we fk'd this year up unecessarily, and that going forward, we are going to need a MAJOR reworking of our D.

I can see us rebounding in 2013 because of our O, but I can also see us remaining a 2nd level team for a while if we can't replace some of our dead wood and injury-prone guys on the D.

In Reese I Trust...but I'm still worried about how this offseason and 2013 are going to go.
    ray:
    Twoz for Cruz!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I think we REALLY need to look into these injuries and prevention. Thats our biggest downfall and is one of the biggest reason for the collapses.
    Yup been saying it for awhile.. At some point these excessive injuries can't be a coincidence.. Gotta think about a change in the medical staff and strength and conditioning program and coaches..

****ing year after year.. Something has to be changed..

vCash
    I fail to see how anything can be considered positive when you were the Super Bowl Champ the year before and you failed to make the playoff, it's quite embarrassing actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 91BigBlue91 View Post
    Only brightside i'm looking at is no Cowboys in the playoffs. Good for the Redskins
    ^^^Amen Brotha!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    I fail to see how anything can be considered positive when you were the Super Bowl Champ the year before and you failed to make the playoff, it's quite embarrassing actually.
    ^

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Wilson and Randel look explosive Andre Brown looks like a good back and Stevie Brown looks like he could be ball hawk....other than that there wasnt much bright side oh yeah and Cruz is still the man..!!

vCash
    We need legitimate middle linebacker and a new corner to replace Corey Webster and then I think we are all set for next year.

vCash
    Here's a bright side.. I was talking to about this to my father the other day.. They let Wilson and Randle totally loose in the final game and both played excellent games.. Both have a bright future..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast