Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i suspect he's going to bulk up for the NFL since his coverage skills aren't nearly as good as his rushing skills. either way, i'd definitely be happy if we took him, regardless where we want to play him.
    Yeah, he could be a mini JJ Swatts. Another Nole who could fit the mold is Brandon Jenkins whose stock is really low right now. Maybe use a 4th or 5th on him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Lattimore and Mathieu will both be steals if we can take them after the 1st.
    I wouldn't touch Lattimore - too many surgeries in college. Mathieu in the big apple might be too much for him to handle. I'd love to get him in the later rounds especially if we trade any of our top 3 CB's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I wouldn't touch Lattimore - too many surgeries in college. Mathieu in the big apple might be too much for him to handle. I'd love to get him in the later rounds especially if we trade any of our top 3 CB's.
    Lattimore is a sad story. 5th round pick at best. Don't trust Mathieu AT ALL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate2usmc View Post
    Yeah the Spinal Stenosis is scary but I'd love it if they take a risk. He can have an immediate impact on the field. As much as I'd love him to be a lifer as expected by a Top 10 pick, Cro and Revis arent getting younger. Let's say he even gives the Jets 4 good years, that would be incredible. Sorry to get off topic but speaking of Revis, I think his leverage has lowered due to the injury, the Jets still being a Top 5 pass defense without him and Nnamdi playing well below his worth. Could be a blessing in disguise unless some idiotic team pays him a boatload.

My man Bjoern would be incredible on the Jets but I think Cleveland will nab him.

I agree with the Alex Smith opinion. I didnt like the sound of him being here but the turnovers have been killing the offense and he can negate those. As much as I'd like a WR or RB, I'm satisfied with this group. OLB, Safety and QB must be addressed this season.
    We took like a bajillion of those the past 5 years...I am done taking risks. Not biting your dish of justification on that one.

Besides - every one is talking Defense when everyone complained about how we focused on Defense last year? Does anyone realize that our Defense was Top 10 and our Offense was Bottom 3?

Hmmm...maybe we should focus on offense? Just sayin..

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    LOL at everyone saying Alex Smith........ you do realize we are in cap hell? And with sanchez on the roster we cant afford Smith plain and simple. And not to mention plenty QB hungry teams with more cash than us would love alex smith.
    While I would not be opposed to Smith coming in I agree it wont happen for the reason forementioned...too many holes and players that wiill need new contracts next year (Revis).

My opinion, unless they draft a QB in the draft, they will bring in a Jason Campbell type guy to compete with Sanchez next year and either way have a fallback plan with the #2...

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    We took like a bajillion of those the past 5 years...I am done taking risks. Not biting your dish of justification on that one.

Besides - every one is talking Defense when everyone complained about how we focused on Defense last year? Does anyone realize that our Defense was Top 10 and our Offense was Bottom 3?

Hmmm...maybe we should focus on offense? Just sayin..
    Trust me man, as bad as I want the Jets to get a playmaker on offense, there simply arent any (other than OL) that warrant a Top 10 pick. Jets need to replace Bryan Thomas and Pace with speed.

vCash
    I just dont see the Jets going defense in the first round of the draft. Have you guys seen the Jets offense?

I could see the Jets trading out of the top 10 or trading up for a QB. Not saying either is right or wrong. I just cant see the Jets drafting another defensive player when the offense is so bad.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I would recommend staying away from BOTH Lattimore and Mathieu. Lattimore can't stay healthy and probably will go undrafted because of the serious knee injury he suffered this season. There's something about Mathieu that I just don't trust maybe it's his work ethic or his attitude

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman1910 View Post
    I say we take Te'o at 9 and try to pick up Geno in the second round. Geno is not a 1st round QB. Get a speed back/ game changer in the later rounds and OL too. The D is pretty solid if you bring back Landry. I think the steal of the draft is Mathieu. Maybe we can get him later.

Trade Sanchez and probably have to pick up part of his salary for a 4th or 5th
    Trade Tebow for a 4th....hopefully someone bites
    Although I agree with you on the geno's talent due to his big fade against good competition but I don't think he'll fall to the second round.
    With the ninth pick they should take Mingo if he's still there otherwise trade down for more picks. All that will depend on the new GM and leave Rex at home on draft day.

vCash
    we should trade our 3rd next year to seattle for their 3rd this year and draft. mingo with our first. okafor with our second. landry jones with our thrid. montee ball with seattle's 3rd. our fourth draft kenny stills. our fifth take jordon reed. then idk for the 6th and 7th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    we should trade our 3rd next year to seattle for their 3rd this year and draft. mingo with our first. okafor with our second. landry jones with our thrid. montee ball with seattle's 3rd. our fourth draft kenny stills. our fifth take jordon reed. then idk for the 6th and 7th
    There's no way this happens

vCash
    Has anyone seen the top 25 talent in the draft, almost every single player is a defensive player. Not good for a team like us who needs offense. I like the idea of trading with a team who has a late round draft pick and getting multiple picks from them since we have so many offensive holes to fill. I also agree with a point made on here that we have to stop taking projects with our top picks for example stephen hill with a 2nd. We need players that are ready to make a difference right away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyesmuststay View Post
    Has anyone seen the top 25 talent in the draft, almost every single player is a defensive player. Not good for a team like us who needs offense. I like the idea of trading with a team who has a late round draft pick and getting multiple picks from them since we have so many offensive holes to fill. I also agree with a point made on here that we have to stop taking projects with our top picks for example stephen hill with a 2nd. We need players that are ready to make a difference right away
    You may get what you wish for when the new regime comes in

vCash
    My vote is for Matt Barkley. I dont know what it is but something in the water at USC ensures that QB's are successful in the NFL.

vCash
    I want a sure fire olb pass rusher in rd 1 then draft nothing but offense 2 thru 7
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast