Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I don't think Steve Deberg is doing anything right now.
    We could use him, throw in Okoye and Barry Word too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Better yet, ask him about Harrison Smith.
    You mean the Minnesota's starting FS that I told you was the top rated FS coming out last year, but no.... you insisted that he was a SS only.

Yeah, ask me about him.

vCash
    [QUOTE=MrX27;25166683]The more I check my sources, the less I think Mingo will make it to us also.

With Chud being in Cleveland, there has been talk of them switching to a 3-4, if so Mingo will be on their draft board.

BUT with TLewan staying in school, that means another talent will be taken earlier than expected.

The Jets need to take a good look at how badly injured DJordan (labrum) is and find out how raw vs skilled EAnsah is if they are determined to go defensive.

BJenkins will be a good pro, hope it's us.[/QUOTE

Mingo playing 3-4 olb worries me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ctbaze28 View Post
    How so?
    and welcome to the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    The more I check my sources, the less I think Mingo will make it to us also.

With Chud being in Cleveland, there has been talk of them switching to a 3-4, if so Mingo will be on their draft board.

BUT with TLewan staying in school, that means another talent will be taken earlier than expected.

The Jets need to take a good look at how badly injured DJordan (labrum) is and find out how raw vs skilled EAnsah is if they are determined to go defensive.

BJenkins will be a good pro, hope it's us.
    What? Mingo is tailor made for the 3-4 OLB position.

vCash
    The more I check my sources, the less I think Mingo will make it to us also.

BJenkins will be a good pro, hope it's us.
    Mingo is tailor made for the 3-4 OLB position.

And welcome to the board bruh

vCash
    we dont need mingo, we need warmack

vCash
    I am getting to like Dion Jordan more and lumping him in with the other two I would take at 9, Moore and Mingo. If I was just sure of him as a pass rusher...

Otherwise, he seems like a very modern defensive player with the potential to be an all around threat at LB.

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-o3GNnH1go

You notice him on every play here at LG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT55cgkIHNQ

All they do is run behind this guy, and the movement skills are high end at G. Right with, if not ahead, of Warmack as a pass protector and run blocker, but happens to be bigger and more athletic. Might be the best and most important player on UNC's talented offense.

All American himself this year, 4 year starter, made a conference team every year, should blow up the combine.

I would not mind letting the Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Panthers, and Rams fight it out for Warmack at 9 could be a real thing. Trade down, dip from the UNC pool again in the teens with Cooper, and enjoy the extra pick.

vCash
    Dysert's hand size killed any shot at the first or second round. Still don't hate him in the late 3-5 range. Jones got hurt by that as well, but same thing 3-5 range.

Wilson, Bray, Nassib, and Manuel are fine. Bray has the most upside, but I like Wilson's toughness. Nassib hype has some nice points now.
    Last edited by SenorGato; 01-21-2013 at 09:51 PM.

vCash
    How so?
    and welcome to the board.
    Thanks! He played DE and I would prefer a guy who dropped at times in college. Moore did at tamu. I think he and jones will be gone so I want warmack or a trade down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Mingo is tailor made for the 3-4 OLB position.

And welcome to the board bruh
    Good to be here. You may be right, but I am done with conversions. Blame Gholston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CEasFiRe View Post
    we dont need mingo, we need warmack
    yes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-o3GNnH1go

You notice him on every play here at LG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT55cgkIHNQ

All they do is run behind this guy, and the movement skills are high end at G. Right with, if not ahead, of Warmack as a pass protector and run blocker, but happens to be bigger and more athletic. Might be the best and most important player on UNC's talented offense.

All American himself this year, 4 year starter, made a conference team every year, should blow up the combine.

I would not mind letting the Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Panthers, and Rams fight it out for Warmack at 9 could be a real thing. Trade down, dip from the UNC pool again in the teens with Cooper, and enjoy the extra pick.

Cooper and warmack are very close, I agree here.

vCash
    Thanks! He played DE and I would prefer a guy who dropped at times in college. Moore did at tamu. I think he and jones will be gone so I want warmack or a trade down.
    Fair enough, but hasn't the lack of a true passrushing threat worried you?
    The last true threat the Jets had was John Abraham, and one thing that Mingo will automatically bring is an outside rushing threat.

We'll learn more about his ability to cover at the combines, but I think you would be more than impressed with his ability to get after the QB.

Mingo is no Gholston, and he's not a project.

Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast