Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have a friend who's a ND fan, he was saying Teo has a hard time getting off of blocks to make a play. Plays great in space though.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    That's what really bothers me about Te'o. Having a hard time shedding blocks to make plays at the college level means that you will probably be a bust in the NFL

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    If Te'o is there at 10 I still think we have to take him. Otherwise I like the idea of Warmack in Round 1 and Lacey in Round 2.
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Nymfan87: typical media type - taking statements out of context to forward his agenda. Good work.
    Except there are a few other examples here where you did the exact same thing. And you wonder why nobody in here likes you. You're like the anti-Magoo.

vCash
    Remember yesterday when we had that huge fight and the mods said final warning lol does JohnxDoe go to jail now?

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Remember yesterday when we had that huge fight and the mods said final warning lol does JohnxDoe go to jail now?
    Diplomatic Immunity my friend

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    If Te'o is there at 10 I still think we have to take him. Otherwise I like the idea of Warmack in Round 1 and Lacey in Round 2.
    If the Jets want to draft a ILB in the first round, I would much rather have Kevin Minter. He had 130 tackles this year and was the best player on a loaded LSU defense.

I would take Warmack if the pass rusher that the Jets really want is gone. Hopefully if this happens, the Jets would be able to trade back a little to get a few more picks.

vCash
    I like Alec Olgetree too

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Guys this constant bickering is getting really annoying. Many of the posts on the last 2 pages are argumentative and condescending in text. I come on PSD and want to read about an extremely important selection the Jets will have this draft. I don't want to read 'cat-fighting'. Please either stop, or at the very least, GET A ROOM!

vCash
    guys we MUST stay away from jarvis jones. spinal stenosis is no small thing. it has shortened careers and also prevented them from occurring (manning's oldest brother who was a star wr). i asked my parents who both have doctorate degrees in the medical field as physical therapists and they said it depends on where in the back he has it. meaning the upper or lower back. they said the lower back is much more serious and one bad hit could end his career. so clearly there is HUGE risk for taking him at #9 and i am sure the medical doctors for the jets will do a thorough investigation into his injury but it is worth thinking about as we are projecting who the jets should take with their draft picks.

vCash
    i have also been thinking if we get our star pass rusher at #9 i like the idea of trading back in the 2nd round and picking up an additional 4th or maybe 3rd. the WR class is not great but extremely deep with a plethora of talent available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. a combination of 1st OLB, 2nd WR, 3rd RB, 3rd OL, 4th OLB/OL/S BPA is the way to go in my opinion.

vCash
    I like Alec Olgetree too
    Me too. I would rather have Ogletree and Minter over Te'o because I believe that both of them have a much higher ceiling than Te'o.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CAVEMAN5 View Post
    guys we MUST stay away from jarvis jones. spinal stenosis is no small thing. it has shortened careers and also prevented them from occurring (manning's oldest brother who was a star wr). i asked my parents who both have doctorate degrees in the medical field as physical therapists and they said it depends on where in the back he has it. meaning the upper or lower back. they said the lower back is much more serious and one bad hit could end his career. so clearly there is HUGE risk for taking him at #9 and i am sure the medical doctors for the jets will do a thorough investigation into his injury but it is worth thinking about as we are projecting who the jets should take with their draft picks.
    I'm sorry, I stopped reading after I read "manning" and "star receiver" in the same sentence. If he has any of the Manning genes in his legs something tells me he was a tall, slow, lumbering target who made a name for himself with a great work ethic and good hands. Again, sorry I never read the rest of your post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattty Drips View Post
    I'm sorry, I stopped reading after I read "manning" and "star receiver" in the same sentence. If he has any of the Manning genes in his legs something tells me he was a tall, slow, lumbering target who made a name for himself with a great work ethic and good hands. Again, sorry I never read the rest of your post.
    read this article and be amazed.

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/11/07/Sp..._Manning.shtml

... all state wr his sr year in mississippi with younger brother peyton throwing to him as a sophmore and had the same problem as jarvis jones. however like i said before it depends where in the spine the problem is.

vCash
    The waterboy for Baka is coming out this year I say we select him with the 9th pick, I mean he has to be giving those players some grade a agua
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast