Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jets Likely to Resign Braylon Edwards

The New York Post expects the Jets to re-sign free agent Braylon Edwards.
    Edwards was signed prior to Week 15 last year after being released by the Seahawks, and he proved to be the team's best receiver. He offers a big target for scatter-shot Mark Sanchez, and Edwards is also a solid locker room presence. He'll come cheaply.

-Rotoworld via the NY Post

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    This makes me happy.
    I second your

vCash
    I like it and I think it takes WR and puts it way down on the list of needs. You can survive with Holmes, Edwards, Kerley, and Hill.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Really like this move, we should of never let him walk in the 1st place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I like it and I think it takes WR and puts it way down on the list of needs. You can survive with Holmes, Edwards, Kerley, and Hill.
    For sure, doing more than surviving really. Pretty dang good group collectively if they all bring it at once.

vCash
    It's a good move to re-sign him. He is a big target that fights for the ball. Now the Jets can put off drafting a WR early unless someone falls.

vCash
    Nice Im very happy about this as well. I hope this maybe knocks the idea about grabbing Patterson at 9 out of the picture a little more. While I see the great potential he has, I think we are much better suited to addressing the need of a pass rusher at 9 than grabbing Patterson a little bit higher than he should really go.

Lets remember that Bray was a former top of the draft pick and has the talent to be very successful in this league.

New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

Man City
    As of 3/18/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    The New York Post expects the Jets to re-sign free agent Braylon Edwards.
    Edwards was signed prior to Week 15 last year after being released by the Seahawks, and he proved to be the team's best receiver. He offers a big target for scatter-shot Mark Sanchez, and Edwards is also a solid locker room presence. He'll come cheaply.

-Rotoworld via the NY Post

Rotoworld can shove their opinion (which is so often misguided) as Braylon was not the best WR nor will he be so on the team next year. It's good to see this position locked up for next year if this happens. I am guessing they'll also bring back Clyde Gates as he's be a backup at the slot and outside. He's a good reserve to have along with Braylon.

vCash
    Teach em how to Dougie part 2

vCash
    I'm glad I love braylon

vCash
    Good move.. Low risk high reward again
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Good move for a #4 WR who can get some starts.

vCash
    I have no problem with this, but the team still has no clear #1. I Morningwood's system, maybe two or three of these guys will look better than they are. I'm really hoping that's the case because if they sign Bray, and bring back Gates they might be done. At least the team will be deep in #2's and #3's, who might step up benefit from the system.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Rotoworld can shove their opinion (which is so often misguided) as Braylon was not the best WR nor will he be so on the team next year. It's good to see this position locked up for next year if this happens. I am guessing they'll also bring back Clyde Gates as he's be a backup at the slot and outside. He's a good reserve to have along with Braylon.
    Good point, I think Gates is an extremely important player to resign. Had a surpirsingly productive last year, even with a terrible QB and system... Well, the system is new, and i think Gates can fit right in. Everyone wants to hate on our WR group but a healthy Holmes and Hill, Kerley Edwards and Gates? Honestly you dont need the best WR group to be successful, and i already like this group a lot.. do i like Patterson? yes but i think we are fine at WR especially with our other holes. we cant waste our pick in rd. 1

Very happy about Braylon, but Clyde Gates is just as important to re-sign.

vCash
    Good. Braylon is the ****ing man and he still has the talent to produce. If we don't resign him I'd be irate honestly but it makes too much sense for it not to happen in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast