Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foster respect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Won't play on my iPhone, I'll check it out later. Thanks .
    np

Glad I still go android then lol

Was quite classy, though
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

vCash
    Excellent

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    i was at wild wings during this game with a buddy of mine who's a colts fan. he thoguht he was mocking chuck and claled him a disrespectful piece of ****.

classy move by foster
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'm a Jags fan and the Texans are division rivals, so while I will always hate the Texans, I can no longer hate Foster after that move. As soon as I saw him do that, I gain a huge amount of respect for him. There is no way anybody can not like this guy.

Also to the guy on here that said there buddy thought Foster was disrespecting Pagano, does your friend have anger issues or something? I do not see any way in the world how somebody can think that was disrespecting him even in real time. He patted the ribbon on the banner, its not like he rubbed his nuts on it. Not sure how anybody could really think he was trying to be a jerk, especially knowing how good of a guy Foster is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12