Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What Big contract can you see your team moving on from?

What player do you think your team will give up on that still has a big contract left? Some teams may have none so you can just use other players from the NFL. Obviously thinking about the eagles I'm positive Vick and Aso are going to be released. Using my own team I think Palmer will be a casualty. I can see McFadden being traded even though he just has a year left.

Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emt is better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    What player do you think your team will give up on that still has a big contract left? Some teams may have none so you can just use other players from the NFL. Obviously thinking about the eagles I'm positive Vick and Aso are going to be released. Using my own team I think Palmer will be a casualty. I can see McFadden being traded even though he just has a year left.

Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emt is better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?
    I would say Darius Heyward Bey's asinine contract should be Oaklands greater concern.

As for the Eagles: Vick (of course), Demetress Bell Nhamdi Aso if they are unable to restructure
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post

Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emtis better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?

vCash
    I laughed at the Run EMT bit. Hard.

vCash
    My guess is we shed Julius Peppers after next season.

vCash
    J Pep

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Peppers and Hester are two. the question is, is peppers worth the money he is making and willing to take less, otherwise, he might have to go.

Hester, just needs to go, cant return anymore, terrible WR. making something around 7 mil a year.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Flynn I guess
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Pats don't really have any bloated contracts. We got Chung and Gregory for small money.

Welker?

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Alexander Douglas Smith.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Pretty much every Raider with an unusually large contract will be gone. The only way any of them return is if they rework for significantly less...and even then the production doesn't warrant keeping anyone, except maybe Palmer and Jano.

Bye DHB.
    Bye Lechler.
    Bye Seymour.
    Bye Tommy Gun Kelly.
    Bye DMC.
    Bye McClain.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    ^ Yep, all of the above.

Lechler will find nice money again, but all the rest will be in for a big time paycut.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I'm hoping the Dolphins move on from Dansby's contract.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Peppers and Hester are two. the question is, is peppers worth the money he is making and willing to take less, otherwise, he might have to go.

Hester, just needs to go, cant return anymore, terrible WR. making something around 7 mil a year.
    You know, saying this more and more doesn't make it true:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/devin-hester/

Cap hit =/= what a player makes necessarily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    I would say Darius Heyward Bey's asinine contract should be Oaklands greater concern.

As for the Eagles: Vick (of course), Demetress Bell Nhamdi Aso if they are unable to restructure
    lol i didn't think i needed to bring up DHB, yes i firmly believe he will be gone. Matter of fact a lot of big contract raiders may be gone.

Seymour's contract is going to be voided so he will be gone.

Tommy kelly has to leave.

Mcclain may be cut or if some team really wants him we can probably get a late round pick, **** ill take a 7th

Michael huff has a non guaranteed contract with 2 years 16 million left. Although he has played well considering he has switched positions, if he doesn't take a big pay cut hes a goner. On top of that i still think palmer and mcfadden will be gone. So in reality the raiders will have a ton of big contracts out of oakland

Palmer, Run EMT, DHB, Kelly, Seymour, mcclain and Huff. A couple guys we may get a pick. most will get released.

Hopefully a team will give up a 3rd for mcfadden. If we traded him last offseason we could have netted a 2nd, but his value has gone really down.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast