Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,422
    vCash
    500

    What Big contract can you see your team moving on from?

    What player do you think your team will give up on that still has a big contract left? Some teams may have none so you can just use other players from the NFL. Obviously thinking about the eagles I'm positive Vick and Aso are going to be released. Using my own team I think Palmer will be a casualty. I can see McFadden being traded even though he just has a year left.

    Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emt is better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    What player do you think your team will give up on that still has a big contract left? Some teams may have none so you can just use other players from the NFL. Obviously thinking about the eagles I'm positive Vick and Aso are going to be released. Using my own team I think Palmer will be a casualty. I can see McFadden being traded even though he just has a year left.

    Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emt is better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?
    I would say Darius Heyward Bey's asinine contract should be Oaklands greater concern.

    As for the Eagles: Vick (of course), Demetress Bell Nhamdi Aso if they are unable to restructure
    PSD's c_reinert

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,377
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    What player do you think your team will give up on that still has a big contract left? Some teams may have none so you can just use other players from the NFL. Obviously thinking about the eagles I'm positive Vick and Aso are going to be released. Using my own team I think Palmer will be a casualty. I can see McFadden being traded even though he just has a year left.

    Now now I know palmer is the goat but oh well. I also know Run Emtis better than AP when healthy. Now with that out the way, what do you guys think?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,755
    vCash
    500
    I laughed at the Run EMT bit. Hard.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,755
    vCash
    500
    My guess is we shed Julius Peppers after next season.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,319
    vCash
    500
    J Pep

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,911
    vCash
    1500
    Peppers and Hester are two. the question is, is peppers worth the money he is making and willing to take less, otherwise, he might have to go.

    Hester, just needs to go, cant return anymore, terrible WR. making something around 7 mil a year.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,765
    vCash
    1500
    Flynn I guess
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    13,791
    vCash
    1500
    Pats don't really have any bloated contracts. We got Chung and Gregory for small money.

    Welker?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    29,163
    vCash
    11933
    Alexander Douglas Smith.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,659
    vCash
    1500
    Pretty much every Raider with an unusually large contract will be gone. The only way any of them return is if they rework for significantly less...and even then the production doesn't warrant keeping anyone, except maybe Palmer and Jano.

    Bye DHB.
    Bye Lechler.
    Bye Seymour.
    Bye Tommy Gun Kelly.
    Bye DMC.
    Bye McClain.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,139
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Yep, all of the above.

    Lechler will find nice money again, but all the rest will be in for a big time paycut.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,646
    vCash
    1500
    I'm hoping the Dolphins move on from Dansby's contract.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,755
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Peppers and Hester are two. the question is, is peppers worth the money he is making and willing to take less, otherwise, he might have to go.

    Hester, just needs to go, cant return anymore, terrible WR. making something around 7 mil a year.
    You know, saying this more and more doesn't make it true:

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/devin-hester/


    Cap hit =/= what a player makes necessarily.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,422
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    I would say Darius Heyward Bey's asinine contract should be Oaklands greater concern.

    As for the Eagles: Vick (of course), Demetress Bell Nhamdi Aso if they are unable to restructure
    lol i didn't think i needed to bring up DHB, yes i firmly believe he will be gone. Matter of fact a lot of big contract raiders may be gone.

    Seymour's contract is going to be voided so he will be gone.

    Tommy kelly has to leave.

    Mcclain may be cut or if some team really wants him we can probably get a late round pick, **** ill take a 7th

    Michael huff has a non guaranteed contract with 2 years 16 million left. Although he has played well considering he has switched positions, if he doesn't take a big pay cut hes a goner. On top of that i still think palmer and mcfadden will be gone. So in reality the raiders will have a ton of big contracts out of oakland

    Palmer, Run EMT, DHB, Kelly, Seymour, mcclain and Huff. A couple guys we may get a pick. most will get released.

    Hopefully a team will give up a 3rd for mcfadden. If we traded him last offseason we could have netted a 2nd, but his value has gone really down.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •