Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Black Monday"

vCash

"Black Monday"

Will Gene be gone? *Heard he is* Will the coaching staff be retained? Who do we want for the new GM? All these questions will start to be answered as of tomorrow.......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    Will Gene be gone? *Heard he is* Will the coaching staff be retained? Who do we want for the new GM? All these questions will start to be answered as of tomorrow.......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    probably wont fire mularkey unless the new gm doesnt want him. i want a guy who can make half time adjustments and get them to play hard and win.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    probably wont fire mularkey unless the new gm doesnt want him. i want a guy who can make half time adjustments and get them to play hard and win.
    I doubt the new GM wants him.

vCash
    i dont know who would....but we should know soon enough

vCash
    Just had a thought of a new GM bringing in Kyle Shanahan who in turn brings in Cousins to be our starting QB. Would be a step in the right direction

vCash
    Just had a thought of a new GM bringing in Kyle Shanahan who in turn brings in Cousins to be our starting QB. Would be a step in the right direction
    ewww that would be a bad trade and kyle wouldnt leave his dad.

go bring Lane Kiffin in if u want to have an offensive genius and get his dad to be DC.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Good thread for discussion for sure. I think he's gone and Mularkey will too. If we get Licht, Gamble, or another good GM of that caliber we could have some popular coaching candidates show interest in here, and generally a GM wants his guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Good thread for discussion for sure. I think he's gone and Mularkey will too. If we get Licht, Gamble, or another good GM of that caliber we could have some popular coaching candidates show interest in here, and generally a GM wants his guy.
    Exactly...how many good GM's come into an organisation and leave a coach that was just responsible for the teams worst season in franchise history? None that i can remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    ewww that would be a bad trade and kyle wouldnt leave his dad.

go bring Lane Kiffin in if u want to have an offensive genius and get his dad to be DC.
    good thing it was just a thought.....but kiffin and his dad would be worst...lets not kid ourselves. At least we know that with kyle he has an offense and a QB that can work in the NFL. Kiffin would try to draft Barkley...and who knows how that will play off

vCash
    @PriscoCBSJason Licht and Bill O'Brien a combo package in Jax? NE ties for both?

@adamlevitanThis Adam Schefter report says the Chargers aren't interested in Andy Reid, but the Jaguars or Cardinals could be: http://es.pn/ZMn2gu

@PriscoCBSWhen I mentioned N. England ties early this morn Licht's name was the one I was hearing in Jax. Tony Khan said to be enamored with NE model
    Last edited by WolvesJagsOs; 12-30-2012 at 11:19 PM.

vCash
    Double post.

vCash
    good thing it was just a thought.....but kiffin and his dad would be worst...lets not kid ourselves. At least we know that with kyle he has an offense and a QB that can work in the NFL. Kiffin would try to draft Barkley...and who knows how that will play off
    eh kiffen has a legit offense for the nfl and im sure henne can play in that offense very well. i wouldnt let the coaching staff dictate whom we should pick. he should ask them for their thoughts on the player but shouldnt soley draft him just cuz the coach wants him. gm should take who he thinks will improve the team the most.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    @PriscoCBSJason Licht and Bill O'Brien a combo package in Jax? NE ties for both?

@adamlevitanThis Adam Schefter report says the Chargers aren't interested in Andy Reid, but the Jaguars or Cardinals could be: http://es.pn/ZMn2gu

@PriscoCBSWhen I mentioned N. England ties early this morn Licht's name was the one I was hearing in Jax. Tony Khan said to be enamored with NE model
    please no to reid. guys offense has been figured out and throws it more than runs it and couldnt have the "dream team" have the sucess.

as for the NE model its good but it only works when u have a franchise qb

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Jay Glazer reporting that Gene Smith and Mularkey will more than likely be fired.

vCash
    Right. Son of The Rat and a career third string quarterback.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 12-31-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast