Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The poor play of the secondary cost them a bye.. they were absolutely dreadful yesterday. What's done is done, time to go to work.

vCash
    on the plus side it might have cost chicago a playoff spot. 3 way tie for the wild cards if seattle lost that game
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Well we can't get mad now we play the Vikings next week and honestly I'm a little worried I do believe if it was Woodson instead of Jennings in the endzone he intercepts Ponder's pass.

vCash
    Don't get me wrong, I would have loved the Packers to get a bye week, but if they can win next week, it may be a good thing.

Going into SF is tough, but who knows what the weather will be in GB. Would you rather have SF go into GB with Gore and a much better QB than Ponder, or would you rather GB go into SF where the weather should be much better and warmer (better for the pass game)

vCash
    I am not using this as an excuse in any way, but it always seemed like the week 3 game would come back to potentially haunt us despite how the season was going.

vCash
    Who knows how the season might have went if they got the call right. Maybe the regular refs don't come back. Maybe it doesn't light a fire under the team.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    And SEA fans say we aren't over it........

vCash
    It would have been nice to get the bye but in a way I'm kind of glad we play this weekend. Makes them keep fighting for everything. Plus it just means 4 more weeks of Packers football!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaAJ View Post
    Well we can't get mad now we play the Vikings next week and honestly I'm a little worried I do believe if it was Woodson instead of Jennings in the endzone he intercepts Ponder's pass.
    idk about allot of you guys but I'm not sold one bit on M.D. Jennings, he doesnt impress me one bit, I dont know how much C-Wood is gonna play or what they are gonna do with him exactly but I hope it limits Jennings play.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I have to think the run defense will be improved with Woodson out there. It certainly can't get any worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    idk about allot of you guys but I'm not sold one bit on M.D. Jennings, he doesnt impress me one bit, I dont know how much C-Wood is gonna play or what they are gonna do with him exactly but I hope it limits Jennings play.
    I've been trying hard all year to not fall in the trap of believing MDJ is our future, not really believing the rookie is either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I've been trying hard all year to not fall in the trap of believing MDJ is our future, not really believing the rookie is either.
    Thing about MD is that he tries pretty hard. He's just physically limited. I really think McMillian could become a player. I'm interested to see his progress from year 1 to 2.

Richardson could be an interesting player if he puts it all together because he's got the built for a S.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Thing about MD is that he tries pretty hard. He's just physically limited. I really think McMillian could become a player. I'm interested to see his progress from year 1 to 2.

Richardson could be an interesting player if he puts it all together because he's got the built for a S.
    Physical limitations or not hes a substantial upgrade over Peprah last year. MDJ may not be able to tackle but he at least has a chance of making it to the play instead of having the ball carrier/receiver just run by him.

I am infinitely more satisfied and optimistic about the Packers' secondary now than I was at the end of last year. What a difference a year makes.

vCash
    It still makes me mad to think about this game...but I am officially calling it a blessing in disguise.

Our QB > Yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12