Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

So the week 3 botched call cost us a bye week

Im sure I dont have to remind anybody, but who would have guessed how important that blown call would actually end up being. In the long run it cost us the bye week. Refs have been shafting us all season.

vCash
    Don't care. What's done is done. What's important is we have a big game coming up next week. Could give 2 ***** about that blown call.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    Don't care. What's done is done. What's important is we have a big game coming up next week. Could give 2 ***** about that blown call.
    Totally agree

vCash
    seriously....perhaps if we had shown up to play ball we would not have had too worry about any such blown calls..... i knew I would see this stupid excuse post on here...

vCash
    It's done, the refs ****ed up, they know it, we know it, Hawks fans know it. The best revenge now would be to win a Super Bowl.

vCash
    Im not complaining, I just meant it to show how ironic one little thing in the league can be

vCash
    it was an awful call but we blew a big chance today.......can't blame refs for how our D played today

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    the refs really could have screwed us today if they would have flagged mccarthy for throwing the challenge on the fumble that got reversed to a TD. It happens and you just have to move on. I really can see seattle winning the next two giving us a possible rematch in lambeau for the NFC champ
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    I feel more comfortable without a first round bye and with (likely) only one home game in the playoffs against the six seed. I wouldn't want to play any team in the NFC other than Minnesota in Green Bay.

vCash
    Don't go there. They screwed up. Period.

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    It suck that we didnt get the bye week, but my god I am happy seattle didn't win that number 2 seed

vCash
    I am just happy it didn't cost us a playoff spot. Go Redskins!
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    A missed FG in Indy, in a game that we should have never let them back in cost us a bye week too. So did coming out flat on the road in week 17 in a do or die game against a division rival. So did crapping the bed against the Giants. We had more than enough opportunities to overcome that poor call. We knew what we needed to do to secure home field. We put ourselves in position to secure the bye week and didn't execute. That's not the refs fault.

vCash
    Last time I checked we had the chance to lock it up today so that cost us nothing...We squandered our bye because we played like ****. If we lose to the vikings in back to back weeks we shouldnt be in the playoffs.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    The call was horrendous but there were many missed opportunities for us this year. We just need our players all to get on the same page.

I thought they were after last week. Apparently I was wrong. I've noticed our team is like that though, they get cocky and soft when they think they have a game. It's just not that way in the NFL anymore. You cannot just show up and expect to win against any team.

In another forum someone brought up that getting Woodsen back might hurt us a little. I really think the opposite of that. I know he's missed some time but there are a lot of times I watch these games and see MD Jennings and Jerron McMillian miss a play and just think how Wood would easily have made the play. We need him back, and I think he'll be a bog boost for this D. Not even so much for his physical tools, but for the mental aspects he brings. The team plays with a different vigor when he is on the field.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast