Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Even if Wisenhunt gets fired (which reports say he will), that is a good option. Obviously the last 3 years don't look too good on his resume, but he was great for Pittsburgh and great in Arizona when they had Warner.

Turner, Gailey, and Wisenhunt are all good options in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    A beautiful post from an ugly person.
    Dude, I was a beautiful person before "the incident." It changed me in ways you could never imagine. Thanks for making me have to think about it all over again. :cry:

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Dude, I was a beautiful person before "the incident." It changed me in ways you could never imagine. Thanks for making me have to think about it all over again. :cry:
    Did a grenade explode in your face? Because thats the only way to explain your type of ugly!!!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Did a grenade explode in your face? Because thats the only way to explain your type of ugly!!!
    Gasoline explosion.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    If sparano gets another chance ill be so mad, fire him already so I can sleep tonight.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    If sparano gets another chance ill be so mad, fire him already so I can sleep tonight.
    It's New Years Eve. Why do you want to sleep?

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    It's New Years Eve. Why do you want to sleep?
    True true... I want him fired, NOW!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    True true... I want him fired, NOW!
    Drink enough tonight, and you won't care.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Didn't the patriots sign mcdaniels just before they played Denver and tebow ?
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    As much as I like Rex's passion, and recognise he is a defensive mastermind: I stand by what i said at the time. Starting Sanchez against Jax was and still is a sackable offence. When you commit a failure of judgement that great, you have to pay the price.

Like if I went to somebody's house... urinated through the letterbox and then climbed on top of the roof and defecated down their chimeny... and then said "sorry about that", would I be forgiven?

I don't think he'll be gone, but he deserves to be for that.

vCash

whisenhunt not the right choice

First, I think whisenhunt will get a chance to be a HC again and therefore isn't an option for the jets. Even if he was he isn't an ideal choice for the jets because of his inability to solve the QB issue on his own team. He was great with Big Ben and Warner but when Warner retired he couldn't fix the problem in Arizona. He got it wrong with Leinart, and Kolb. That isn't who you want to bring in as an OC with the Jets being in a similar QB situation. You need a guy that can either rebuild Sanchez or get the most out of someone else that is a available. I just don't think Whiz is that guy.

vCash
    You guys would be better off with somebody like Arians or Chan Gailey. Look at what Arians has done in Pittsburgh with Big Ben and in Indy while filling in for Chuck Pagano. The guy knows how to work with QB's and make them better players.

As far as Chan Gailey goes he's always been a much better OC than a HC but he's been in a bad situation in Buffalo the past 2 years watching Fitzpatrick regress

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Norv Turner fired by Chargers. He's high on Jets' OC list, but that will be a tough get. #Jets

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tim Tebow won't speak to media today. He's probably in Jacksonville already. #Jets

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow's already in Jacksonville

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345