Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Glad it's over.

vCash
    Rex's problem is his mouth. He should have used it to call guys out on their play. Sanchez, Scott, OL, etc. We need leaders on this team.

vCash
    In a way, sad to see the guy go. Had so much promise a few years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Agree..he was a nice guy .. Hopefully we get one without marbles in his mouth..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    I'm sad too...that it didn't happen last year! He was a terrible GM and an awful Cap Guy too! About time...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Agree..he was a nice guy .. Hopefully we get one without marbles in his mouth..
    It's unfortunate but we just didn't draft enough impact guys once the "Core Four" was assembled. And at this point, all of those guys besides Revis are underachieving. We need someone to come in here and make some quality football decisions and not trade away draft picks so much...we need depth in so many spots.

vCash
    we dont have to hear "it's a process" anymore.

vCash
    It's unfortunate but we just didn't draft enough impact guys once the "Core Four" was assembled. And at this point, all of those guys besides Revis are underachieving. We need someone to come in here and make some quality football decisions and not trade away draft picks so much...we need depth in so many spots.
    Agree.. Glad he got Revis for us and probably deserves some place in the organization just for that alone but not as GM..That Mark Sanchez extension did him as someone stated above..

Time to clean house..
    Sparano and Mark Cavanaugh are next.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    YESSSS sirrrrrrrrrrr it's time to clean house!!!

Moh Town!

vCash

Black Monday and few days after!!!!

This draft and offseason should be devoted to the offensive side of the ball.

"It Is.....What It Is!!!"

vCash
    Just saw Marky Mark's post game conference...aghhh lol I can't take any **** coming out of that kid's mouth. Always says ..."we" have to get better NO KID>..YOU have to get better Mark...for once I wanna hear that kid say he had a ****** *** game...show some emotions maynnnnn

Moh Town!

vCash
    Tanny was great until Rex, that said this needed to be done.

vCash
    WE just need a serious OC not some new hyped young sharp candidate or some person like Sparano someone that truly knows that side of the ball. I read an article that made sense a few examples of head coaches that are gurus on one side needing a seasoned coordinator on the other side Ex.
    Houston- Kubiak needed Wade Phillips
    SD - Norv needed Wade Phillips
    GB - McCarthy needed Dom Capers
    NO - Payton needed Greg Williams

So please Woody get Norv in here, think he's what we need for this team. Cause rex has showed us he can still coach a defense with slow backers, and w/o revis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan125 View Post
    Just saw Marky Mark's post game conference...aghhh lol I can't take any **** coming out of that kid's mouth. Always says ..."we" have to get better NO KID>..YOU have to get better Mark...for once I wanna hear that kid say he had a ****** *** game...show some emotions maynnnnn
    So you missed the part where he said that he didn't protect the football? Did you miss the part where he said that he was disappointed with how he played and that it wasn't good enough? Did you miss everything that didn't fuel your hate?

Yeah, he said "we" as well because the whole team played like horse ****. Oh, and FYI...Sanchez was way too classy to throw his teammates under the bus AGAIN when he was asked about Tebow's presence.

Funny how you don't take offense to Tebow saying almost the exact same words.

As much as I hope the Jets can find a trade partner to take Sanchez, there is a part of me that hopes he'll be here next year starting...just to piss you off. That would be AWWWWWWWWESOMMMMMMMEEEEE. Yeah, I'm an evil ****.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Tannenbaeum has not been fired yet, When its offical ill belive it you never know with the Jets

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast