Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ I think this one was a lot better then the past few years, but the game will never be what it was 10 plus years ago. I honestly think they should pick pro bowl squads to honor the players that deserve to be recognized, but the game shouldn't be played!

vCash
    i dont mind it, the interviews the all-time great on all-time great interactions are awesome...and it really helps out young guys like doug and gerald to get more respect around the league and for doug to be there with AP and Lynch he is going to learn from those guys...its still a good thing, i love all the extracurriculars.

everybody should go to buccaneers.com and watch doug and vincents(especially freeman haters) interviews....these guys are such studs.....i am so happy and feel so lucky that we were able to sign a guy like vincent jackson...what a great guy and stud football player i think the same goes for a lot of guys who didnt make it here as well, nicks, williams, freeman, david, barron, etc.

Dom is really building something special

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I didnt find it to be that boring, and supposedly last years pro bowl had the same amount of viewers as the world series.

People complain about effort but all those guys are crucial to their team, would you be happy if they played all-out and one of our guys blew out his knee or has a major head injury? Number one goal in that game has to be no injuries, therefore they cant go 100%
    Thats the point i find it boring to watch guys half *** it just to avoid getting hurt. Watching a contact sport where they try there best to not make contact is like trying to watch golf without falling asleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    Thats the point i find it boring to watch guys half *** it just to avoid getting hurt. Watching a contact sport where they try there best to not make contact is like trying to watch golf without falling asleep.
    so why dont you just not watch it?

and its kind of ironic your arguing against the pro bowl and have the signature you do

all-star games are just to see the best players on the field having a good time...its all light hearted and fun, i would say i root for the NFC but ive never been upset the AFC won

We Want Winston

vCash
    @MikeBuc19 – Make me a Buccaneer for life!!!!
    I would....Im hoping they sign him to a 5 year 20-25 mil deal...i think that is decent for him and great for us..possibly as high as 30 mil...cuz I think he will continue to improve

We Want Winston

vCash
    so why dont you just not watch it?

and its kind of ironic your arguing against the pro bowl and have the signature you do

all-star games are just to see the best players on the field having a good time...its all light hearted and fun, i would say i root for the NFC but ive never been upset the AFC won
    Im not allowed to be proud of our players that made it but also think its a ******** game to try and watch? And i didnt watch the whole thing and was giving my opinion on the game, the last time i checked this is a forum where people post there opinions......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    Im not allowed to be proud of our players that made it but also think its a ******** game to try and watch? And i didnt watch the whole thing and was giving my opinion on the game, the last time i checked this is a forum where people post there opinions......
    all i said was its ironic...is it not?

We Want Winston

vCash
    I actually enjoyed watching it this year. I usually the past few years have not had a lot of interest because we never have any players in it lol. This year it was fun to watch Vjax and Martin tearing it up. I was actually cheering when McCoy got that fumble recovery.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Yeah, this years was fun. Payton and Jeff Saturday taking one last snap together, Peyton and Luck throwing to Watt, JPP playing corner, Peyton passing to Wayne again, Buc boys reppin hard. It was really cool to see. There were also some big hits ie, London Fletcher (I think) on D Thomas. That being said, the NFL has itself to blame for the lack of support. Look at the NBA allstar game. They have skills challenges, a concert before and in the middle of the game, the players do skits and screw around, The actually advertize for it. I never once heard or saw a promo for the game during any of the playoffs not even last week. The NFL needs to take a little time to examine its crap before blaming the players for poor play. I do think this year was a step in the right direction though. Bottom line, it was fun to watch for me and that is completely subjective.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Bucs talking contract extension with MW19, what do you think a fair price for a really good #2 is??

http://fansided.com/2013/01/29/tampa...act-extension/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    Bucs talking contract extension with MW19, what do you think a fair price for a really good #2 is??

http://fansided.com/2013/01/29/tampa...act-extension/
    5 years 20-30 mil....sounds like hes looking for the high side...35 is the absolute highest id go

We Want Winston

vCash
    5 years 20-30 mil....sounds like hes looking for the high side...35 is the absolute highest id go
    Yea I read somewhere that it will probably be close to what Stevie Johnson got which was like 5 yr at 35 mil. Seems a tad high for a #2 when we just signed VJax. I'm all for payin him his dues bc hes outplayed his 4 yr 2.3 mil deal. Lock him up.

vCash
    Rotoworld:

Bucs RG Davin Joseph says he is fully recovered from his torn right patellar tendon that caused him to miss the entire season.
    "I've always had minor issues with my patellar and I think my right knee is stronger now than it's ever been," Joseph said. Joseph suffered the injury in the middle of the preseason and underwent surgery in late August. With Joseph and LG Carl Nicks (toe) returning to health, it's a boon to Doug Martin's already-high fantasy stock. When healthy, the Bucs offensive line is one of the most powerful run-blocking units in the league.
    More great news! I can't wait to see what Martin can do next year with Nicks and Joseph healthy.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Rotoworld:

More great news! I can't wait to see what Martin can do next year with Nicks and Joseph healthy.
    not saying I expect it but I wouldnt be shocked if Doug ran for 1600+ yards next season....or even close to 2k....if Chris Johnson can do it behind that mediocre line in Tenn. Doug can do it behind these mammoths.

LT, LG, C, RG when healthy I think we have a top 5 ensemble

We Want Winston

vCash
    ^I've never been a big RB guy. I think most RB;s are basically as good as their team, and specifically the o-line in front of them. For instance, it is no coincidense that Alfred Morris broke out this year after being a late round pick. M. Shanahan has done this with every no-name RB he has ever had. Its just what he caterers to, When you watch D. Martin play, there is an added demention to what he brings to the table. It has really changed the way I evaluate the positon. He's gonna be the best RB in the league if he stays healthy.
    Last edited by aecon13; 02-03-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast