Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    @quick- i don't know enough about Smith to know what his character is like, but that is upsetting to hear becasue he is towards the top of my free agent list right behined Byrd/Gholston.
    its not saying anything about Smith specifically, I think its the more the argument that some players ease up after they get paid major money for the first time. They said the same thing about Vincent Jackson and Carl Nicks last year.

We Want Winston

vCash
    http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia...b-a1d6512dc22a

Love having great players and great human beings like Gerald and Doug on this team. Vincent as well.

We Want Winston

vCash
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Clark was solid when we passed to him. Hes also a great teacher. I think we can keep him for a good price and still have room to upgrade. I aint mad at this.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    ^^Yep^^

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Clark was solid when we passed to him. Hes also a great teacher. I think we can keep him for a good price and still have room to upgrade. I aint mad at this.
    We still need to nab Eifert or Ertz
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    We still need to nab Eifert or Ertz
    We def still need a young receiving TE, but having Clark to mentor them for a year isn't a bad thing IMO.

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    If that's true, I still think they bring someone else in. If they plan on retaing Clark it prolly means they plan o drafting one

vCash
    http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/1/24/...ichard-clebert

Not sure if anyone saw this but we signed DT Richard Clebert of the AFL/CFL. Anyone know anything about the guy, link said he benched 225 43 times so he’s pretty strong.

vCash
    A good GM lets the market set a players worth. A lot of GM's end up looking foolish when they throw stupid money at players the second after FA begins, remember the Redskins & Haynesworth..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    A good GM lets the market set a players worth. A lot of GM's end up looking foolish when they throw stupid money at players the second after FA begins, remember the Redskins & Haynesworth..
    Don't forget we were in on Haynesworth that off season too! lol

vCash
    Vincent is reppin hard, hope you guys are watching. Hard to tell how hard offensive lineman are trying but Gerald is pushing them around like blocking sleds.

Cant wait for Doug to get in the game.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Vincent is reppin hard, hope you guys are watching. Hard to tell how hard offensive lineman are trying but Gerald is pushing them around like blocking sleds.

Cant wait for Doug to get in the game.
    VJax is making J Joseph look awful right now.

vCash
    Lol not really a game the defensiveness players to showcase there skills! But a awesome showing by our boys! Funny whenever they talk about Tampa players its about how we dont get much media coverage. But watched all i could of that game but seriously its a chore they should just award guys to the pro bowl but **** the game its so boring or just make it touch football. One thing i wish they would bring back are the skills competitons and the qb challenges loved watching those!

vCash
    I didnt find it to be that boring, and supposedly last years pro bowl had the same amount of viewers as the world series.

People complain about effort but all those guys are crucial to their team, would you be happy if they played all-out and one of our guys blew out his knee or has a major head injury? Number one goal in that game has to be no injuries, therefore they cant go 100%

We Want Winston

Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast