Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would jizz my britches if we somehow got Marinelli to join our team as D-Line coach or D-
    Coordinator. Throw him every penny he could ever dream of.

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    & bring Lovie on too for that matter.

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    I know everyone seems to be on boared w/ bringing in Melton, but I believe he plays G. Mccoys positon, not the NT spot. Correct me if I am wrong. Is anyone familiar w/ D. Bryant, DT, Oakland raiders? Doesn't he play the NT position? Would he be an upgrade over Miller? I have seen him ranked higher then Miller on every Free agancy ranking, which is why I ask.

vCash
    Just a thought but with the Eagles hiring Chip Kelly that makes Nick Foles somewhat expendable and the Bucs are looking for competition at the QB position so he may be had for a late round pick, unless they prefer a QB later in the draft, thoughts?

vCash
    ^ Philly will get more for Foles then we will be willing to spend I imagine.

vCash
    Kelly has already said he likes foles
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Word on the street is Marinelli is going to dallas to work under Kiffen

vCash
    How do you guys feel about going after Devery Henderson(UFA) from the saints?? they’re 16 mil over and they need to make space so theres a slim chance they keep him. That would give us the deep/slot threat we need and could come pretty cheap (all the while stealing a piece from the saints).

vCash
    I'm not a big fan of Henderson, but he would probably be a solid upgrade over the backups we have now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    How do you guys feel about going after Devery Henderson(UFA) from the saints?? they’re 16 mil over and they need to make space so theres a slim chance they keep him. That would give us the deep/slot threat we need and could come pretty cheap (all the while stealing a piece from the saints).
    i could get on board w/ that, only I would expect henderson will be looking to play a bigger role, and I doubt he would here.

vCash
    I think he would be getting added looks by coming over with us. The saints offense spreads the ball around so much that it decreases his looks (and Lance Moore is the same type WR). His best year he had 800 yds with 50 catches and 2 TDs. He would be our permanant slot WR and our speed threat, instead of being bumped around by the saints spread offense. Could potentially do KR/PR also...

Mike Williams had 125 targets/yr the past 3 years
    VJax had 150 targets this year
    Underwood had 56 in 14 games this year as an unproven
    ^^ Henderson has averaged about 56 targets each year on the saints so his looks would only go up, especially since we dont have a TE like Jimmy Graham

vCash
    Quincy Black Update:

Bucs SLB Quincy Black has yet to undergo surgery and is still having complications from the neck injury that sidelined him after Week 10.
    Black is fully expected to recover from the injury that hospitalized him after a collision with Chargers RB Ryan Mathews, but it will keep him off the field for an undetermined period of time. He is expected to undergo surgery "soon," though. Black is due $5.5 million in each of the next three seasons.

vCash

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Nice pic. I like the retro-simplistic design of the jerseys this year.

Edit: look at the Bucs logo on the jerz. Doesn't it look different? The top of the flag is more pointed and defined. Anyone else see a difference?

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    CBS' Jason La Canfora reports the Jets will "explore" Darrelle Revis' trade market.
    What do you guys think it would take to trade for Revis Island?

Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast