Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1638
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,166
    vCash
    1500
    the fact that Cooper isnt an option is ridiculous. he is a starter day one i know its the line and all and nobody wants to go OL but boy can pull. WR is free agency. prolly get 1 cb in free agency. im sure we can get a semi decent pass rusher in the 2nd like Hunt or something
    Take Notes Rook

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,166
    vCash
    1500
    imagine Miller doing what Bernard did
    Take Notes Rook

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    20,165
    vCash
    1200
    Gs dont go in the top 15.

    I put in two picks. Guy I liked is 1st but if he is taken byu boy is the back up. Sleep time

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,166
    vCash
    1500
    sam montgomery isnt going in the top 15 neither lol im shocked he was 1st. i thought u would go Ansah 1st, Jordan 2nd. idk how Montgomery was even an option. most wanted Ansah who would never make it this far
    Take Notes Rook

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,428
    vCash
    1500
    so kiper has taking Patterson and mcshay has us taking dion jordan....

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,880
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    so kiper has taking Patterson and mcshay has us taking dion jordan....
    patterson please.

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I don't care if Luck was guaranteed to be the best quarterback in NFL history, I wouldn't want him on the team if he pulled this kind of stunt. It, without a doubt, speaks to his character and I wouldn't want that type of personality on the team I cheer for. Football is just a game, and having the talent to play it at a high level is insignificant to me if you can't be a halfway decent human being. I'm sorry that, in your mind, the ability to play football excuses the lack of character and indecent actions of another person. Just because mainstream society accepts some of these guys because they can play a sport doesn't mean you have to demean your values and do the same; I choose not to.
    Would kindly show me all the posts of you saying cut Misi, Bush & Bess then...? Because they have all broken rules, laws or gotten in trouble with police, I could name a lot more Dolphin players past & present, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLegsRivera View Post
    That is the problems with sports is we just judge athletes on their football body of work, when these athletes have a duty to be good role models and good citizens for children and young adults who watch them. But like always as long as they compete on the field and produce everything is forgiven and forgotten.
    I am not forgiving him for what he supposedly did, my point was that those players are still player and still given a chance and most people have moved on but not forgotten. I also do not judge players separately on and off the field; i.e. O.J. Simpson was a faking amazing player that deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, but I still believe him to be an utter piece of ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    what Vick and Mathieu and everyone else you named did doesnt come remotely close to as bad as this
    it's comments like these that make people disregard everything you say. So basically killing hundreds of dogs & running a dog fighting ring ISN'T as bad as making up a fake girlfriend. As for Mathieu, I knew most people wouldn't understand me bringing him up. Whether you think it's okay or not to smoke & deal drugs isn't the point, the point is that it's illegal & prohibited by the NCAA & the NFL & yet Mathieu still did it, this relates because Sox was talking about lack of judgement & character, & Mathieu's inability to follow the rules shows that he's lacking a great deal in both...and again, breaking a law (and going against what you're advised not to do) is worse than making up a fake girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    The only reason Prisco is saying that is because Te'o told Pete that he could hook him up with his girlfriend's hot older sister...
    Your jokes have diminished since I've been gone, I'm disappointed


    Needless to say, currently based on everything I've heard about this Te'o story, I really don't care, all I care about is if he can play football at a high level and can he stay out of trouble, and so far there is more indication that he can do both quite well, and to say you wouldn't want him based on just this story is quite ridiculous.

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Your jokes have diminished since I've been gone, I'm disappointed
    Since you've been gone, there hasn't been anybody here to give me any material...

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    20,165
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    sam montgomery isnt going in the top 15 neither lol im shocked he was 1st. i thought u would go Ansah. st, Jordan 2nd. idk how Montgomery was even an option. most wanted Ansah who would never make it this far
    Ansah just has a ton of qestions around him.

    I love Montgomery. Yea he isnt that great athlete some of the other guys are but he is a soild guy. Also gotta take into consideration that he is pretty much the only guy going in the first who rushes the LT.

  10. #805
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Would kindly show me all the posts of you saying cut Misi, Bush & Bess then...? Because they have all broken rules, laws or gotten in trouble with police, I could name a lot more Dolphin players past & present, too.

    I am not forgiving him for what he supposedly did, my point was that those players are still player and still given a chance and most people have moved on but not forgotten. I also do not judge players separately on and off the field; i.e. O.J. Simpson was a faking amazing player that deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, but I still believe him to be an utter piece of ****.

    it's comments like these that make people disregard everything you say. So basically killing hundreds of dogs & running a dog fighting ring ISN'T as bad as making up a fake girlfriend. As for Mathieu, I knew most people wouldn't understand me bringing him up. Whether you think it's okay or not to smoke & deal drugs isn't the point, the point is that it's illegal & prohibited by the NCAA & the NFL & yet Mathieu still did it, this relates because Sox was talking about lack of judgement & character, & Mathieu's inability to follow the rules shows that he's lacking a great deal in both...and again, breaking a law (and going against what you're advised not to do) is worse than making up a fake girlfriend.


    Your jokes have diminished since I've been gone, I'm disappointed


    Needless to say, currently based on everything I've heard about this Te'o story, I really don't care, all I care about is if he can play football at a high level and can he stay out of trouble, and so far there is more indication that he can do both quite well, and to say you wouldn't want him based on just this story is quite ridiculous.
    killing hundreds of dogs is worse than making up a gf but this is much much more than making up a gf and you know that. the fact that you are trying to pass it off as just making up a gf is disgusting
    Take Notes Rook

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Ansah just has a ton of qestions around him.

    I love Montgomery. Yea he isnt that great athlete some of the other guys are but he is a soild guy. Also gotta take into consideration that he is pretty much the only guy going in the first who rushes the LT.
    Ansah has so many questions lol thats ridiculous. you know how many questions he has zero zilch. at first people were like oh he is too raw blah blah basing it solely bc he has spent such a short time playing football and this is where most of you are fooled. football tape shows the story and in the football world of today Ansah isnt referred to "raw" instead he is labeled as "inexperienced". he is further ahead than any other DE and is learning at a rapid rate.

    Ansah has zero questions and yet people are still drawing at straws to discredit him why idk maybe because they dont know how he got so good so fast who knows but the newest thing is his age which im sorry is ridiculous and hilarious and the fact that several pages of a thread went into his age is lunacy.

    on a side note if we draft Patterson im throwing my tv out the window
    Take Notes Rook

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    20,165
    vCash
    1200
    At 12 no WR should be on the board.

    And yes he does have aton of questions. He has two and a half seasons of playing football and this was his first real time playing. Right now none know his age. Punlty more questions to be asked, now after the combine a lot will be answered by doing this mock before hand we dont know them. I like him and could possibly like him even more after the combine right now I went with the safer pick.

  13. #808
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    I cant believe nd went along with covering this whole nonsense up. The vice president of athletics was even crying, WTF is wrong in that school?

    And how hilarious is it that this dude needs to admit to falling in love with a girl that didn't exist. This whole mess is just ridiculous.

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    Sorry to bring this back up, but I was just thinking about it. I know the reason many Mormon's are so old when they graduate from BYU is due to their mission that they go on. I believe it's typically 2 years long. I don't know if he did mission work (or completed his 4-year degree), but if he did both of those things, then that would be 18 + 2 + 4 (if he came to school at 18 or 20 depending on if there was a mission involved). If he was a teacher in Africa, then went on a mission, then went on to a 4 year degree...he's in his mid to upper 20's best case scenario. Again, this is all speculation...but I think that we'll find that he's distinctly older than your "average" college grad.

    Not knocking the guys skills or saying that he won't be a great one. But if his body is going to start breaking down soon and he's still learning the position/sport. That definitely could end up being a red flag. I'm looking forward to finding out if any of this is true.
    I just don't trust these mormans or byu.

    Like I said, if he was young his true age would be out there.

    And I find it really weird that every Article about him skips the time from when he was in Ghana and was baptized to why/how he ended up in byu.

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    Wow, kipper has Aaron Dobson as a first rnd sleeper and denard Robinson in the 2nd rnd. I think I may rank Robinson above Austin.

    Watching some vid on Dobson, dude can ball, and this catch is just ridiculous.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCdFF...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by AddiX; 01-17-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •