Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i for one still find it hard to fathom how G and WR arent the biggest glaring needs on the team
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If he just "fell in love" with the chick on the internet then I don't really care. I've heard crazier things people have done for love. Now if he actually was in on the hoax then I wouldn't use a first or second round pick on him. But I honestly don't care if he just fell in love online. It happens to a lot of people.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I feel that CB,WR, pass rusher are biggest need in that order. Need an influx of skill position players and athletes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    If he just "fell in love" with the chick on the internet then I don't really care. I've heard crazier things people have done for love. Now if he actually was in on the hoax then I wouldn't use a first or second round pick on him. But I honestly don't care if he just fell in love online. It happens to a lot of people.

Did they say who he was talking to on the phone every night? Since he said he talked to her everynight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Alright guys going to need help in the PSD draft. 6 guys have been taken all of witch where on my big board lol

1. Arizona Cardinals: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M

3. Oakland Raiders: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

5: Detroit Lions: Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU

6. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

Guys I like who are left,

Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
    Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
    Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
    Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
    Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
    Ezekiel Ansah would be my pick! Miami is lacking that elite talent on the edge to join Wake!

vCash
    ^^^ yess

vCash
    I would love to be a fly on the wall for the ireland-te'o interview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I don't care if Luck was guaranteed to be the best quarterback in NFL history, I wouldn't want him on the team if he pulled this kind of stunt. It, without a doubt, speaks to his character and I wouldn't want that type of personality on the team I cheer for. Football is just a game, and having the talent to play it at a high level is insignificant to me if you can't be a halfway decent human being. I'm sorry that, in your mind, the ability to play football excuses the lack of character and indecent actions of another person. Just because mainstream society accepts some of these guys because they can play a sport doesn't mean you have to demean your values and do the same; I choose not to.
    Agreed completely. I'm sure the Raiders or Jets will make room for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    this is like me liking Burfict last yr and being the only one except im on the opposite end because i was one of the few who didnt like Te'o. his draft stock is falling just as fast. i wouldnt draft Luck if he did this neither or RG3 or anybody for that matter.

"#Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland wouldn't dare call Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend a whore, would he?"‏@NealDriscoll
    Geez Derek, I figured that after all of this you would actually want Teo on the team...I know you are big on no-character guys.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Very good point.

I also forgot we once drafted that bum qb from byu, he was old too. Most of there athletes that declare for the draft are probably old because in the morman church you have to go on a mission to spread the faith. I havnt read anywhere if ansah has done this yet though.

I did some research though, and byu has a decent amount of athletes from Africa ( which really weirds me out, some modern day slavery ish right there). Of the few I checked I was able to find there ages at least somewhere. But ansah I can't find anything.

Everytime I read an article about him it goes from playing basketball in Ghana to being at byu. Theres never an explanation of why or how he ended up there. There's some weird morman ish going on here, wish I knew the whole story.
    Sorry to bring this back up, but I was just thinking about it. I know the reason many Mormon's are so old when they graduate from BYU is due to their mission that they go on. I believe it's typically 2 years long. I don't know if he did mission work (or completed his 4-year degree), but if he did both of those things, then that would be 18 + 2 + 4 (if he came to school at 18 or 20 depending on if there was a mission involved). If he was a teacher in Africa, then went on a mission, then went on to a 4 year degree...he's in his mid to upper 20's best case scenario. Again, this is all speculation...but I think that we'll find that he's distinctly older than your "average" college grad.

Not knocking the guys skills or saying that he won't be a great one. But if his body is going to start breaking down soon and he's still learning the position/sport. That definitely could end up being a red flag. I'm looking forward to finding out if any of this is true.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    so far Ansah has been the popular vote and you all know i love Ansah so if that is the majority im down
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Mingo went.

Down to Ansah or Banks.

Dont feel Jordan fits a 43. More suited to olb in a 34

vCash
    Mingo went.

Down to Ansah or Banks.

Dont feel Jordan fits a 43. More suited to olb in a 34
    You better draft Jordan or else ...

Ansah might be old enough to be Derek's dad and I'm not sold on Banks(yet). Jordan is a can't miss prospect.

vCash
    He just doesn't fit our scheme. He doesn't have the power to play at end. Much better suited for olb for a 34 so he can use his coverage skills. He also isn't that old 25 at the most.

I like Montgomery myself but he has fallen in the Draft

vCash
    He just doesn't fit our scheme. He doesn't have the power to play at end. Much better suited for olb for a 34 so he can use his coverage skills. He also isn't that old 25 at the least.

I like Montgomery myself but he has fallen in the Draft
    Fixed.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Jordan is an OLB,Ansah is a DE. I want Cooper myself. i think pass rusher and WR and CB are easily found later i dont think a G prospect to fit this scheme like him is but you guys dont have him as an option so im going Ansah. i want to protect Tanny and give him weapons and let our running improve
    Take Notes Rook