Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Thinking about it even more, I don't want the guy. Cancer is no joking matter, not something you use in a hoax. The talent is there, but that's as low as it gets IMO.

Agree 100% the hardship and pain that comes along with dealing with cancer and all of the people that it hurts, to use this for publicity is appalling and this is coming from someone who's father passed away in September from it.
    Last edited by CrazyLegsRivera; 01-16-2013 at 08:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    So say Andrew Luck had the same thing, are you saying you wouldn't want him at all?
    Yes, I wouldn't want him at all. If Luck did the same thing then I'm pretty sure RG3 would've been the first pick in the draft. The most important position on the team and you're gonna pick a guy who is either deceitful enough to scam the college football world or is a complete joke to his pro teammates, not gonna happen.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Yes, I wouldn't want him at all. If Luck did the same thing then I'm pretty sure RG3 would've been the first pick in the draft. The most important position on the team and you're gonna pick a guy who is either deceitful enough to scam the college football world or is a complete joke to his pro teammates, not gonna happen.
    Sorry, but you're lying out of your *** if you're saying you wouldn't take Luck if he had the same issue. If he's a good player and succeeds none of this **** matters and even if he's a bad player it still doesn't matter because it has no impact on him as a player. He's been highly touted as this phenomenl football talent but suddenly this story comes out and he's not good enough? Doesn't make sense.

vCash
    Ray Lewis allegedly killed a guy; Leonard Little & Donte Stallworth killed people. Michael Vick killed dogs...they still played and everybody moved on. People need to get over this Te'o thing.

Pete Prisco is saying it best, if he's good, who cares about his private life? As long as he stays out of trouble - which in all honesty he is - then why does it matter?

Tyrann Mathieu has gotten in trouble with drugs multiple times and half of you guys are saying you want him on the team....sounds logical.
    Last edited by LegendX; 01-16-2013 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    Sorry, but you're lying out of your *** if you're saying you wouldn't take Luck if he had the same issue. If he's a good player and succeeds none of this **** matters and even if he's a bad player it still doesn't matter because it has no impact on him as a player. He's been highly touted as this phenomenl football talent but suddenly this story comes out and he's not good enough? Doesn't make sense.
    I don't care if Luck was guaranteed to be the best quarterback in NFL history, I wouldn't want him on the team if he pulled this kind of stunt. It, without a doubt, speaks to his character and I wouldn't want that type of personality on the team I cheer for. Football is just a game, and having the talent to play it at a high level is insignificant to me if you can't be a halfway decent human being. I'm sorry that, in your mind, the ability to play football excuses the lack of character and indecent actions of another person. Just because mainstream society accepts some of these guys because they can play a sport doesn't mean you have to demean your values and do the same; I choose not to.

vCash
    this is like me liking Burfict last yr and being the only one except im on the opposite end because i was one of the few who didnt like Te'o. his draft stock is falling just as fast. i wouldnt draft Luck if he did this neither or RG3 or anybody for that matter.

"#Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland wouldn't dare call Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend a whore, would he?"‏@NealDriscoll
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    That is the problems with sports is we just judge athletes on their football body of work, when these athletes have a duty to be good role models and good citizens for children and young adults who watch them. But like always as long as they compete on the field and produce everything is forgiven and forgotten.

vCash
    what Vick and Mathieu and everyone else you named did doesnt come remotely close to as bad as this
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    One of the most bizare stories I've ever seen from a college football player.

This IMO undoubtably makes his stock drop, I wonder how far. Before the bama game, he missed 2 tackles all season, that wasn't the real te'o, kid is a stud. Think he falls to the second rnd?
    they said he missed 2 tackles all season during the BCS but that was very far from the truth
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Ray Lewis allegedly killed a guy; Leonard Little & Donte Stallworth killed people. Michael Vick killed dogs...they still played and everybody moved on. People need to get over this Te'o thing.

Pete Prisco is saying it best, if he's good, who cares about his private life? As long as he stays out of trouble - which in all honesty he is - then why does it matter?

Tyrann Mathieu has gotten in trouble with drugs multiple times and half of you guys are saying you want him on the team....sounds logical.
    The only reason Prisco is saying that is because Te'o told Pete that he could hook him up with his girlfriend's hot older sister...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    what Vick and Mathieu and everyone else you named did doesnt come remotely close to as bad as this
    I would say body slamming dogs to death is just as bad, and I for one did not move on from that.

But I can care less if tyrann wants to smoke weed. I know a girl dating a new York giant right now, said he smokes all the time.

But what te'o did is ridiculous, and for what? Some sob story so he could win the heisman. He brought this whole thing way to far with the dead girlfriend and cancer thing. I put tebow and rg3 in the same boat as him though. These guys are all about that new breed of self aware athletes.

"hey look at me, I love god, I love my dead girlfriend, watch me prey after TDs, watch me thank god for this win." there all full of hsit.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Alright guys going to need help in the PSD draft. 6 guys have been taken all of witch where on my big board lol

1. Arizona Cardinals: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M

3. Oakland Raiders: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

5: Detroit Lions: Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU

6. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

Guys I like who are left,

Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
    Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
    Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
    Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
    Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
    Two QBs just went in Smith and Barkley, Have the Jets, Bucs, and Chargers to go

vCash
    i dont see how the Vick thing comes anywhere close to as bad at all
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Warmack doesnt fit the system like Cooper. only guys id be ok with are Hunter,Ansah,Cooper,Warmack (if you really think he would fit), and i think these DT's should be thought of as well because only 1 has gone so their might be BPA thing going on there.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    id really love it to be Cooper because zone blocking teams are going to drool over him and he is a huge need and actually fixes our whole interior with Incog going to RG. after that Hunter
    Take Notes Rook