Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He said he met her online. All I can think about is that show on MTV called Catfish.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I hope we draft Dion Jordan. That guy is going to be a beast.

That's one sick hoax. I definitely think that Te'o was in on it. He said he spent hours talking with her on the phone.

Ninja edit: I was never here

vCash
    One of the most bizare stories I've ever seen from a college football player.

This IMO undoubtably makes his stock drop, I wonder how far. Before the bama game, he missed 2 tackles all season, that wasn't the real te'o, kid is a stud. Think he falls to the second rnd?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    One of the most bizare stories I've ever seen from a college football player.

This IMO undoubtably makes his stock drop, I wonder how far. Before the bama game, he missed 2 tackles all season, that wasn't the real te'o, kid is a stud. Think he falls to the second rnd?

I wouldn't surprise me if he falls to the second round. He was a projected mid 2nd round pick before this.

vCash
    I don't think he drops to the 2nd. I still think he's a first rounder. He still has too much talent, and even with this I think the guy is a great leader. Once teams see just how good he is they'll forget about it. As long as you can play you will be forgiven.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I dunno man, faking a girlfriend, and than killing her off, is some pretty crazy ish. He brought the entire world on the ride with him, including the team, media, fans. I mean he even had a foundation set up for the fake bitcx.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I don't think he drops to the 2nd. I still think he's a first rounder. He still has too much talent, and even with this I think the guy is a great leader. Once teams see just how good he is they'll forget about it. As long as you can play you will be forgiven.
    This is true. Ray Lewis allegedly murdered a guy but no one talks about it because he's a great football player.

vCash
    Just being associated with this hoax and playing the victim is gonna make Te'o's stock drop, probably to second roundish. Now, if they find out that he was directly involved in making everything up then I'm not sure the majority of teams will want him on their team let alone invest a draft pick in him. It all depends on the information that comes out after this initial wave of intrigue.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Well I thought Te'O was going to be the replacement to Ray Lewis in BMORE but... uhh after this I doubt it very much...

I mean imagine him coming into rookie camp and the vets just wondering what the hell is wrong with this man lol

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Thinking about it even more, I don't want the guy. Cancer is no joking matter, not something you use in a hoax. The talent is there, but that's as low as it gets IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Thinking about it even more, I don't want the guy. Cancer is no joking matter, not something you use in a hoax. The talent is there, but that's as low as it gets IMO.
    I don't want him anymore. He's either mentally screwed up enough to create this hoax or he is foolish enough to fall for the ruse, neither of which makes him a player I want on my team.

vCash
    Alright guys going to need help in the PSD draft. 6 guys have been taken all of witch where on my big board lol

1. Arizona Cardinals: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M

3. Oakland Raiders: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia Eagles: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

5: Detroit Lions: Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU

6. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

Guys I like who are left,

Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
    Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
    Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
    Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
    Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Alright guys going to need help in the PSD draft. 6 guys have been taken all of witch where on my big board lol

Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
    Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
    I'm thinking Jordan. I like his scheme versatility, since he has the athletic ability to cover. Between Dansby, Burnett, Misi, Wake and Jordan, any one of those guys could drop into coverage or rush the passer. With some creativity, we could really mess with some offense's heads; there are a lot of possibilities.

vCash
    I must be one of the few that doesn't really care about the whole Te'o thing, I mean if he was in on it and created it to say gain heisman votes, then that's pretty lame, but ifhe dud it for just a laugh then so be it, move on. Or even if he was gullible enough to fall for all this who cares. If he owns it, nobody will care and people will move on, and if he's successful in the Pros nobody is going to care at all except the haters. But the best thing he can do is own it, and even better to joke about it at his own expense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I don't want him anymore. He's either mentally screwed up enough to create this hoax or he is foolish enough to fall for the ruse, neither of which makes him a player I want on my team.
    So say Andrew Luck had the same thing, are you saying you wouldn't want him at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU