Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    Because Rambo is a big time playmaker!
    Agree. Rambo is the better ball hawk. DJ is the better player in the box, but we already have Reshad who was beast at that last year

vCash
    Rambo may be a better cover guy but Swearinger is better at everything else including making plays

i think its funny when Addix says things like "but I don't think anyone here has the stomach to wait for him to reach his potential" when speaking of Ansah when most of the other pass rushers in their development are probably behind him
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I only looked at a few athlete profiles on BYU's website, but, from what I saw, nobody's birth date or age is listed on the site. If I played college football and the school or the NCAA didn't list my age anywhere then I'm not sure how anyone could be sure how old I am. This could just be an issue of Ansah's information not being available anywhere online, and he's not concealing anything. Also, depending on the state of Ghana, I'm guessing anybody who was fortunate enough to have an education could be an assistant teacher.
    Very good point.

I also forgot we once drafted that bum qb from byu, he was old too. Most of there athletes that declare for the draft are probably old because in the morman church you have to go on a mission to spread the faith. I havnt read anywhere if ansah has done this yet though.

I did some research though, and byu has a decent amount of athletes from Africa ( which really weirds me out, some modern day slavery ish right there). Of the few I checked I was able to find there ages at least somewhere. But ansah I can't find anything.

Everytime I read an article about him it goes from playing basketball in Ghana to being at byu. Theres never an explanation of why or how he ended up there. There's some weird morman ish going on here, wish I knew the whole story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Difference is cam had years of experience, and was cut, played in canada and took about another year to develop once in the NFL.

I've never said I hated ansahs ability, but I don't think anyone here has the stomach tk wait for him to reach his potential, no matter what his age is. right now, he is not an upgrade for us.
    and to add on this we got cam as a cheapish free agent... Ansah we are talking the 12th pick in the draft and if he is 28 i would rather have guys like Okafor, Milliner, Patterson, Allen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsfan34 View Post
    Agree. Rambo is the better ball hawk. DJ is the better player in the box, but we already have Reshad who was beast at that last year
    I'd love the combo of Jones & Rambo - sounds like a cop sitcom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Rambo may be a better cover guy but Swearinger is better at everything else including making plays

i think its funny when Addix says things like "but I don't think anyone here has the stomach to wait for him to reach his potential" when speaking of Ansah when most of the other pass rushers in their development are probably behind him
    Id say D.J. is a better tackler thats about it! Rambo is a turnover machine and he can still tackle! The 2011 season was his best season and he had 8 INT and 16 PD (Thats incredible)

vCash
    Swearinger is better at making plays and a better overall player its why he is ranked higher than Rambo
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Anyone know much about Justin Pugh,OT out of Syracuse. Was wondering when he could possibly go and would he be worth drafting at the right spot?

vCash
    I know most of you don't read long articles because you have that great florida education (kidding) but there's a breaking story about te'o that is freaking insane, it leaves endless questions, some say it's a hoax, it's just nuts. To much to explain.

This is some wild hsit. I'm telling ya, these fcking mormans, nothing is ever what it seems with these fcking people.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax
    Last edited by AddiX; 01-16-2013 at 06:00 PM.

vCash
    Difference is cam had years of experience, and was cut, played in canada and took about another year to develop once in the NFL.

I've never said I hated ansahs ability, but I don't think anyone here has the stomach tk wait for him to reach his potential, no matter what his age is. right now, he is not an upgrade for us.
    Oh no I agree with you. I've just been trying to look at it both ways. Personally I feel like there are much better options.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I know most of you don't read long articles because you have that great florida education (kidding) but there's a breaking story about te'o that is freaking insane, it leaves endless questions, some say it's a hoax, it's just nuts. To much to explain.

This is some wild hsit. I'm telling ya, these fcking mormans, nothing is ever what it seems with these fcking people.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax
    I'm really interested to see how this plays out. It is some crazy **** if it's true.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Notre dame says manti was not in on the hoax, I dont know what to believe. He would have to be incredibly stupid to fall for this, or incredibly deceitful to pull off a hoax like this.

vCash
    Notre dame says manti was not in on the hoax, I dont know what to believe. He would have to be incredibly stupid to fall for this, or incredibly deceitful to pull off a hoax like this.
    I'm not sure how he didn't know about this considering the girl was supposed to be his girlfriend and they supposedly spent a whole bunch of time together in Hawaii.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    He had to be in in the hoax, his girlfriend dies, but he never actually goes to see if she actually died? BS

vCash
    I don't know anyone who wouldn't go to see their girlfriend when she dies.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast