Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    We also have Jonas Gray who was on IR for the most part last year. He was pretty good in my opinion at Michigan State. We're set at RB. We'll be fine without Bush.
    Played for nd.

If he's right though, he prob takes over daniel thomas's reps. Thomas is such a disappointment.

vCash
    Welp apparently I'm drunk. I thought for sure he was Michigan State.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I think Levitre and Jennings/Wallace will be our top targets in free agency.

And kody made a great point about Jonas gray, if he's healthy he will be huge for us. Another player we aren't asking about that may find an increased roll in Marcus thigpen, hopefully he can involve himself in th offense more because he's a playmaker for sure.

vCash
    Thing with Thigpen is he isn't going to run between the tackles. He is much more a shot WR who can run a reverse at times.

vCash
    Either does Cobb, but you build packages for his talents and let the natural ability take ofer. Thigpen athletically is very impressive.

vCash
    This is true but we didn't last season till about week 15

vCash
    I would sign wallace levitre and hartline, maybe give Vernon Carey (coming out of retirement) and oppurtunity. I'm on the fence about starks but the money might be more important

The Future

vCash
    i dont think Thigpen is that good or a lock to make the team in 2013
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Is Channing crowder ever going to come back and play football again?
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    I would sign wallace levitre and hartline, maybe give Vernon Carey (coming out of retirement) and oppurtunity. I'm on the fence about starks but the money might be more important
    no thanks to Hartline. i think our biggest FA signings should be Mike Wallace, Jermichael Finley and CB preferably trade for Revis but i would actually trade for Cromartie as well before signing any of the current FA Corners because Cromartie is better than each of them himself. i know its a pipe dream to have the Jets trade us Revis or even Cromartie but id be chasing big time before i did anything else. sucks that they have D'Brickashaw Ferguson because if we could sign and trade Jake Long in the deal for Revis i would be all over it.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i dont think Thigpen is that good or a lock to make the team in 2013
    Hes easily the best return man we have had on the team in years, maybe he can't branch off into doing more for our offense, but is only 26 and there is still upside there if he really works at it. I'd like to hope we can find more ways to use him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Hes easily the best return man we have had on the team in years, maybe he can't branch off into doing more for our offense, but is only 26 and there is still upside there if he really works at it. I'd like to hope we can find more ways to use him.
    Ted Ginn was a better return man. i dont see him branching off into the offense either. they will try but i dont think he is very athletic.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Tedd ginn and his family was a better returner. Shame he sucked as a wr
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    How can you guys not want hartline opposite Wallace/Jennings? You have to replace his production which was a lot. He made a number of key drive-saving catches throughout the season. We need him back

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Ted Ginn was a better return man. i dont see him branching off into the offense either. they will try but i dont think he is very athletic.
    Ginn couldn't do anything without wide open lanes, and got taken down by arm tackles. Thigpen can actually handle some contact and knows how to slow down and accelerate to create lanes. Thigpen is better.

Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast