Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bills sign a ten year lease

Hopefully this gets rid of all the talk about the Bills leaving. The Bills sign a ten year lease.

vCash
    And if a new owner comes in and trys to move the bills, the owner will be fined 400,000,000. So that will never happen.

vCash
    I am originally from Western NY, Medina to be exact, so it is nice to see the Bills able to stay in Buffalo. I enjoyed many games in Ralph Wilson Stadium growing up!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    It is very nice to see, and all this lease states though is that the Bills are staying for a guaranteed 7 years. There is a clause that says if the team is owned by someone other than Ralph or his estate after year 7, they have a one time opt out clause and would not have to pay the 400M dollar penalty.

Either way, Jim Kelly has stepped up to the plate already and has his group ready. Also, Terry Pegula, the owner of the Sabres said today that he will not let anyone from outside of the area buy the Bills, further stating he would buy them if need be. Im not overly worried, as I've never been, that the Bills will leave.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Great news, no quit playing in Toronto..waste of a home game. Players hate it, the other team loves it!! The last two game up there were a joke, more fans for the Seahawks and RedSkins.

Eric Wood on WGRF-Radio, 97 Rock When asked about playing in Toronto.. "It's a joke"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    It is very nice to see, and all this lease states though is that the Bills are staying for a guaranteed 7 years. There is a clause that says if the team is owned by someone other than Ralph or his estate after year 7, they have a one time opt out clause and would not have to pay the 400M dollar penalty.

Either way, Jim Kelly has stepped up to the plate already and has his group ready. Also, Terry Pegula, the owner of the Sabres said today that he will not let anyone from outside of the area buy the Bills, further stating he would buy them if need be. Im not overly worried, as I've never been, that the Bills will leave.
    That's reassuring. Hope you're right man.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    I like this a lot. That buyout seems like it'll help too, although there are people that can handle that, especially since they can make it back pretty quickly in a big market.

Regardless, I like this and have faith there's a plan in place to keep the Bills here.