Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Glad we didnt trade for rgiii yet. Maybe we could get him fir cheap now!! Sanchez+picks without given up revis?? But idk who would we play qb next season if we did that?? Hopefully the next season after next season rgiii will b healthy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Glad we didnt trade for rgiii yet. Maybe we could get him fir cheap now!! Sanchez+picks without given up revis?? But idk who would we play qb next season if we did that?? Hopefully the next season after next season rgiii will b healthy!!!
    OMG We cannot get a great young QB by trading a ****** one who's one of the worst QB's in the NFL!!!

You're driving me crazy with this crap...... torn ACL or not, after next season he's likely to return and be very good again. Sanchez f*ckin blows balls dude!! We can't trade him for another good!

vCash
    Trade Sanchez for RGIII LMFAO!!!! While were at let's trade Holmes for Calvin Johnson and Harris for Patrick Willis.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    Trade Sanchez for RGIII LMFAO!!!! While were at let's trade Holmes for Calvin Johnson and Harris for Patrick Willis.
    You got my vote for Jets GM!! Brilliant moves! Wonder why Tanny couldnt pull something so easy off....

If you really want to make the fans happy try getting AP for Greene, But what do I know.
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 01-08-2013 at 09:19 AM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Maybe we can trade Sanchez and a 5th for a 7th round pick just to get rid off him

vCash
    Who/What can we trade Mark Sanchez for? How about a bag of peanuts? That's pretty much all he's worth at this point

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Who/What can we trade Mark Sanchez for? How about a bag of peanuts? That's pretty much all he's worth at this point
    I don't really like peanuts. Can we get the deluxe mixed nuts?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    That has nothing to do with anything, Davis couldnt hold Revis's nuts and demanded a second and fifth...... so logic would say revis would demand more.
    It has everything to do with it. I think the only team willing to dole out multiple 1st round picks AND a 100 million dollar contract in the same deal already traded 3 years worth of picks for RG3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Im still trying to figure out what the hell you just said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    Im still trying to figure out what the hell you just said
    How! wat u mean??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I don't really like peanuts. Can we get the deluxe mixed nuts?
    No

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    No
    DAMMIT!!!! Why can't I ever have ANYTHING?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    is this a serious thread? and your proposed trades are spot on lmao

vCash
    nythrillz97 are you incompetent? serious question because if any of those trades for mark sanchez went thru like freeman, sanchez, stafford, or rgIII the gm and entire coaching staff would be murdered the next morning by their respected fan bases. the only name we could possibly trade for is matt flynn and even that is unlikely. lmao you must be like 10 years old and have been the gm in madden for a cpl of years

vCash
    okay after reading thru this entire thread there are 3 things i can conclude. 1) this is the funniest thread ever especially the post where you said you want the redskins to throw alfred morris in with the trade for rgII for sanchez and revis and picks 2) if you played qb and you think sanchez is a good one, you must have played in the special olympics or something because idk wtf you have been watching. 3) please never create a thread again for the rest of the jets fans on this site. when another teams' fans get a hold of this it will only get worse lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast