Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    If revis is 100% teams will give a 1st and atleast a second for him. He's a once in a generation player. Put it this way vontae Davis got a second and 5th and he's not half the corner darelle is. Even though I don't want darelle to go I can see a few teams paying a top pick for him.

BUT

since he is coming off injury we can lock him up for cheap and I'm all in for that.
    Vontae Davis just turned 24 when he got traded. Revis will be 28 next year with lots of injury concerns. And Davis' salary cost the Colts a couple pennies in the grand scheme of things. I'm not comparing the two players skill level when they are both healthy, clearly Revis is top quality. But when you factor in injury and the salary hit against the cap, I don't see anyone risking a top pick on Revis. It doesn't matter if you're trading for the greatest player on earth. If he's going to take up such a large % of your budget so you cannot afford to sign any complimentary pieces, it's a dumb deal.
    Last edited by numbers-king; 01-01-2013 at 01:49 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Actually, you fixed his spelling.

What the **** do they teach you kids in school? No wonder Johnny can't read.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers-king View Post
    Vontae Davis just turned 24 when he got traded. Revis will be 28 next year with lots of injury concerns. And Davis' salary cost the Colts a couple pennies in the grand scheme of things. I'm not comparing the two players skill level when they are both healthy, clearly Revis is top quality. But when you factor in injury and the salary hit against the cap, I don't see anyone risking a top pick on Revis. It doesn't matter if you're trading for the greatest player on earth. If he's going to take up such a large % of your budget so you cannot afford to sign any complimentary pieces, it's a dumb deal.
    How does revis have lots of injury concerns? He's had one injury, besides that he's been out maybe one or two games. His salary next year is a bargain.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    How does revis have lots of injury concerns? He's had one injury, besides that he's been out maybe one or two games. His salary next year is a bargain.
    His hamstrings are like jello when he's out there back pedaling to cover the opposing team's #1 WR. It seems like he cramps up there too often which is why he has "injury concerns." Whether it will cost a lot to keep him with the Jets or not, you still have to worry about that issue with Revis

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    His hamstrings are like jello when he's out there back pedaling to cover the opposing team's #1 WR. It seems like he cramps up there too often which is why he has "injury concerns." Whether it will cost a lot to keep him with the Jets or not, you still have to worry about that issue with Revis
    You do realize his hamstring was a concern after the holdout, he's not an injury prone player. Besides this year he has been very dependable.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    byh

Let's start a rumor: Sanchez for Rivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trade Mark Sanchez for Phillip Rivers and figure out the additives to make the trade possible.

Both QB's need a new start. Rivers has worthwhile qualities, Sanchez returns to the west coast and perhaps rejuvenates.

What's the harm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by byh View Post
    byh

Trade Mark Sanchez for Phillip Rivers and figure out the additives to make the trade possible.

Both QB's need a new start. Rivers has worthwhile qualities, Sanchez returns to the west coast and perhaps rejuvenates.

What's the harm?
    I'm guessing that's what the doctors at the hospital thought before unleahsing you on society.

Seriously though, welcome to the forum. As for what you're proposing, um...no.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by byh View Post
    byh

What's the harm?
    Why the hell do you want Rivers anyway? lol....

for 4 years..Sanchez has 68 TD and 69 INT.......why would the Jets even consider giving this guy a starting job next year? Matter of fact who would want him? We're going to have to eat his salary...or deal with the most expensive backup in NFL...and after that Sanchez's NFL career might be over lol

Moh Town!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan125 View Post
    Why the hell do you want Rivers anyway? lol....

for 4 years..Sanchez has 68 TD and 69 INT.......why would the Jets even consider giving this guy a starting job next year? Matter of fact who would want him? We're going to have to eat his salary...or deal with the most expensive backup in NFL...and after that Sanchez's NFL career might be over lol
    Hey, be nice to the new guy.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    i wouldnt trade sanchez for rivers that wouldnt be smart rivers cant win in the play offs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    i wouldnt trade sanchez for rivers that wouldnt be smart rivers cant win in the play offs
    I see. Last I checked, there were 22 players and a coaching staff on the field at the same time. Maybe a more fitting statement would be that the TEAM couldn't execute wins. Maybe pinning more on the shoulders of the ex-head coach would be more fitting. A certain ex-CB who refused to tackle a RB when needed and an ex-RB who was hurt in the playoffs when his team needed him the most.

vCash
    If revis is 100% teams will give a 1st and atleast a second for him. He's a once in a generation player. Put it this way vontae Davis got a second and 5th and he's not half the corner darelle is. Even though I don't want darelle to go I can see a few teams paying a top pick for him.

BUT

since he is coming off injury we can lock him up for cheap and I'm all in for that.
    Vontae Dvis had 2 years remaining on his rookie deal. Big difference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by limebalz05 View Post
    Vontae Dvis had 2 years remaining on his rookie deal. Big difference
    That has nothing to do with anything, Davis couldnt hold Revis's nuts and demanded a second and fifth...... so logic would say revis would demand more.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...8lgjo1_500.gif

vCash
    RGIII may not be the same next season

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-tears-for-RG3

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast